Eat Your Own Cum?

My main issue still remains Post Orgasm Blues, I lose interested in sex immediately after I cum. I NEVER cum while I watch her play, I'd be concerned of the consequences.

I think this feeling can be trained away.

I had an amazing GF who just loved to fuck. As soon as I came she was ready for another round. So I would practice at home, stroking until cum started leaking out, and then stopping. Eventually I would feel the cum well up and start spurting. The secret was to NOT pump furiously. In fact, no contact was best. Very often I would stay hard after cumming and be able to cum again 10 minutes later.

I used that on her many times -- if we started with oral I would start to cum and tell her to not move. She loved my response. One time she was on her knees, she looked up at me and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

I immediately started shooting....I told her not to touch me until I was done. Then I stood her up, turned her around, and fucked her from behind until she was spent, then I came.

It let me last much, much longer (which was good for her!) and gave me incredible 3, 4th, and even 7th orgasms in a night (I was 40).

Reactions: owlcuck
Like many men, once I cum I lose interest. I used to travel for business and I always jerked off a couple of times each night alone in my hotel room. Wanting to eat my cum but knowing I would lose interest after I came, I would cum the first time on/in my dinner. It was not the same as licking my cum out of the palm of my hand but I got turned on again knowing that I was eating my cumload.
After cumming I don't feel like eating it either. So i found a trick: lay upside down on the bed with your back towards the wall. So that your cock is aimed at your mouth. This way you can cum on your face and maybe even in your mouth. You'll feel warm cum until you lose interest in eating it.

I used to be flexible enough to suck myself off, but not any more. I now have to settle with licking my cum off of my hand after jerking off thinking of Jo off getting her cunt filled.
Years ago I could touch my tongue to my cock. It was weird but very exciting.

For years I have wanted to eat a cream pie. I finally got to yesterday morning. It was my own.
We were fooling around. I had told her I was going down on her first, but started sliding my cock up and down her slit, Then, a couple pushes and I was inside her. I got busy enjoying the feeling of going balls deep inside her. Then, she started wiggling her hips and i was a goner.
I blasted my load in her and once I could speak, I told her I fully intended to eat her, did she she want me to do that yet. She said, “sure.”
This was a surprise as I figured she would want to clean up and be done.
So, before post orgasm blues could kick in, I pulled out and went down on her. I dragged my tongue up her slit to pull some cum from running down to her ass, then attacked her clit. She experienced a really nice, intense orgasm and I ate my first creampie.
I have a feeling there will be more in my future.

Last edited:
I've had a strong desire to not waste cum since I started ejaculating. It took years to get to the place that I'd try to eat, but all the pre-orgasm self promises didn't work. And I couldn't admit it to my GFs at the time. I started eating my cum by doubling over and masturbating onto my face. It was pretty disgusting afterwards because i was a mess and had to go wash up.

I finally worked up the limberness to get the tip of my dick in my mouth. That was much nicer. I could take all the cum in my mouth and roll over to sleep. A back strain put an end to that.

There was one GF that I admitted this to, but then it was only after she moved away and we were having phone sex. At the time she was occasionally fucking a gay priest and offered to have me come visit to indulge in cum eating. Cream pies or from the tap. I was too hung up to able to do that at the time even though it was a main fantasy.

My first self cream pie was my own from my wife. I worked out a routine that I would cum in her first, then the desire to give her an orgasm took over and I would go down and eat. At my horniest I would indulge in using the cum as lube for rimming too. As rimming is something I lose the desire to do after orgasms.

Like cum eating, rimming is something that when I am horny, I wish I could be forced, or at least have someone strongly persuade me to do after orgasm. I never could persuade my wife to sit on my face and do that.

Last edited:
I think this feeling can be trained away.

I had an amazing GF who just loved to fuck. As soon as I came she was ready for another round. So I would practice at home, stroking until cum started leaking out, and then stopping. Eventually I would feel the cum well up and start spurting. The secret was to NOT pump furiously. In fact, no contact was best. Very often I would stay hard after cumming and be able to cum again 10 minutes later.

I used that on her many times -- if we started with oral I would start to cum and tell her to not move. She loved my response. One time she was on her knees, she looked up at me and said, "I want you to cum in my mouth."

I immediately started shooting....I told her not to touch me until I was done. Then I stood her up, turned her around, and fucked her from behind until she was spent, then I came.

It let me last much, much longer (which was good for her!) and gave me incredible 3, 4th, and even 7th orgasms in a night (I was 40).

My Hotwife fucked a man like you one night I got to watch as he fucked her doggy, came stayed hard had her suck him till he came again, than immediately fucked her missionary and came again.

When he finally finished fucking her for a solid hour he came so hard he collapsed on her and passed out for a moment. He came to and acted normal like it was nothing special. I asked him how he was able to cum so many times and he told me his technique. Just like yours he had trained himself to feel the start of a orgasm stop and start again. My wife loved it!

My Hotwife fucked a man like you one night I got to watch as he fucked her doggy, came stayed hard had her suck him till he came again, than immediately fucked her missionary and came again.

When he finally finished fucking her for a solid hour he came so hard he collapsed on her and passed out for a moment. He came to and acted normal like it was nothing special. I asked him how he was able to cum so many times and he told me his technique. Just like yours he had trained himself to feel the start of a orgasm stop and start again. My wife loved it!

The ladies certainly appreciate it!