Eat Your Own Cum?

Tbh I have no strong feelings about going down on my wife after I've cum in her - I'm happy to do it but I don't get any particular kick out of it.
But when she's full of another mans cum I love eating her out and tasting another mans seed inside her. Even better when she has a cocktail of cum in her from more than one man.
I love watching her getting filled but I have to admit I do find it very exciting when she goes out alone and brings back creampie for me and I have no idea who has cum inside her.

This morning I was jerking off and my wife got on top of me and said don’t put it in me. She let me jerk it feeling her pussy lips and I came a load all over her pussy. She moved forward and said lick it up, you are going to be a good cum licking bitch boi. I licked up that warm cum. She rubbed her clit telling over and over clean me.

Tbh I have no strong feelings about going down on my wife after I've cum in her - I'm happy to do it but I don't get any particular kick out of it.
But when she's full of another mans cum I love eating her out and tasting another mans seed inside her. Even better when she has a cocktail of cum in her from more than one man.
I love watching her getting filled but I have to admit I do find it very exciting when she goes out alone and brings back creampie for me and I have no idea who has cum inside her.
I'm very similar. Although I will, and do, eat my own cum, I much prefer someone else's, lol.

Reactions: sterling
I'm very similar. Although I will, and do, eat my own cum, I much prefer someone else's, lol.
Yes I don't mind eating my own but don't find it very exciting but watching Lynn getting fucked and then seeing and smelling her used cunt dripping with another guys (or even better, more than one guys) cum really turns me on. I can't wait to get my tongue where another mans cock has just been in my wife's cunt and tasting him in her.

Yes and no. I get Post Orgasm Blues, I lose complete interest in sex after I cum. Though there have been a few times that immediately after cumming I dove in before POB hit home, but mostly I have no interest. BUT give me another guys cum and I'm all over it (of course before POB).
"la petite mort"

Eating the cum of one of my buddies out of my wife is awesome, but licking a big load of cum out of Kate when she comes home, and me having no idea who just fucked my wife is really hot. And yes, eating the cum of more than one guy out of my wife is really hot.

We live in a major city, so this is not a problem, but there are a lot of guys in our city who only know my wife as some horny cheating wife they picked up in a bar one night and got to fuck. I have licked the cum of all of them out of my wife and I have no idea who any of them are. I think it is hot that I could be standing in line at the home improvement store next to a guy who has fucked my wife and whose cum I have tasted.

Eating the cum of one of my buddies out of my wife is awesome, but licking a big load of cum out of Kate when she comes home, and me having no idea who just fucked my wife is really hot. And yes, eating the cum of more than one guy out of my wife is really hot.

We live in a major city, so this is not a problem, but there are a lot of guys in our city who only know my wife as some horny cheating wife they picked up in a bar one night and got to fuck. I have licked the cum of all of them out of my wife and I have no idea who any of them are. I think it is hot that I could be standing in line at the home improvement store next to a guy who has fucked my wife and whose cum I have tasted.
As much as I love watching Lynn getting fucked and I really do, there is just something so exciting about stranger sex.
Whether it's Lynn going out alone or me watching from a distance as she gets picked up by some guy in a hotel bar. Either way it's a huge turn on knowing that the guy must be thinking what an easy, cheating, married slut my wife is. And then her confirming his thoughts when she lets him take her bare.
Then there's the pleasure afterwards of eating his cum out of her while she tells me all the details of their fucking. And the sex we have afterwards is great too.
It just feels very different to watching Lynn fuck. I don't have a favourite - I love both but it is good to have that variety of experiences.

It turns her on that I’m willing to eat my cum after she has made me orgasm so I’m happy to oblige. It turns me on to turn her on. And when we finally have a bull fuck her with me, I don’t see anything changing as far as me cleaning up. :)

Reactions: sjhopefulguy