Eat Your Own Cum?

No different to the girls sucking there fingers during foreplay .I know my wife tastes her juices during foreplay she can't get enough.She will even suck her Bulls dry after he has been knuckle deep inside her.I know Vanilla couples who would cringe at the idea..Each to there own.

Things do change. Five years ago, before she turned me into a cuck, she said she didn't want me eating my own cum.
She then went to she wanted me to eat it, and now she expects me to eat it.
She goes back and forth between wanted me to eat her after some guy has came in her pussy. She doesn't want me to do anything "gay". No fluffing, no being fucked, or ass licking, which is fine by me.
She does enjoy kissing me after she has given head.. just "cock breath". She also wants me to use a guy's cum for lube when jerking off.

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
A little idea for those that cum in their hand then eat it, or lick it. Whenever i cum in my hand or anywhere else it find it always hard to get every drop!!!! So i came up went an idea. For those who are familiar with the kitchen there are measuring cups that you put flour or butter in and push up from the bottom and plunger pushes everything up and the whole little treat is there for you to eat. yummy!!!

Reactions: mexicancuck4bbc
No different to the girls sucking there fingers during foreplay .I know my wife tastes her juices during foreplay she can't get enough.She will even suck her Bulls dry after he has been knuckle deep inside her.I know Vanilla couples who would cringe at the idea..Each to there own.
Good point my lovers quite often stop fucking me to have them suck them and tell me, "see how good your pussy tastes"
VERY erotic.

Good point my lovers quite often stop fucking me to have them suck them and tell me, "see how good your pussy tastes"
VERY erotic.
We call that a suck fuck suck or SFS, so the wife will warm me up, then i will eat her to orgasm, after she has cum many times, i will fuck her to more orgasms, then i will give her my cock, to lick clean and eat me till i cum....heavenly!! She loves smelling her juices and tasting them, shes never been with a woman, but under right situation i think she would..

Reactions: hardwetcouple
As a few others have said, as much of a turn on it is (love being told by a woman that if I cum I will be made to clean it), once you cum the urge to taste yourself quickly dies.
If she does it quick enough or forces me to do it, I find that I can cum again instantly as she feeds me

As a few others have said, as much of a turn on it is (love being told by a woman that if I cum I will be made to clean it), once you cum the urge to taste yourself quickly dies.
If she does it quick enough or forces me to do it, I find that I can cum again instantly as she feeds me

The urge does quickly die when you cum. I started training myself at a very young age (13 or 14 maybe). After I came and felt the loss in urge, I would just force myself to swallow it down. Even though I was doing it, at least, once a day, at that age, It took a long time, but it worked. Plus, I became very comfortable with the taste of cum.

My wife loves making me clean her after her bf cums in her. And, she loves making me suck her bf's dick, as well. However, she's really not forcing me because I love doing it, anyway. And, like oldskool622020 said, sometimes I prefer getting straight from the dick, lol.

I started training myself at a very young age (13 or 14 maybe). After I came and felt the loss in urge, I would just force myself to swallow it down. Even though I was doing it, at least, once a day, at that age, It took a long time, but it worked.
That is a good example of how males can be trained. I congratulate you on teaching yourself as you did, especially at that age. Did you have any particular motivation to do so?

Reactions: littlemerju
That is a good example of how males can be trained. I congratulate you on teaching yourself as you did, especially at that age. Did you have any particular motivation to do so?
I think what motivated me was that I knew I was bi. I craved and fantasized about guys and girls, equally. I knew I wanted to suck a dick someday, so I wanted to make sure I was prepared for the cum when that happened. It did finally happen, at a very young age, and I enjoyed it more than my own cum.

Years later, I got very lucky when I met my wife. I knew she was a slut because she was the "rumor" girl that everybody warned about. She was bi, as well, but also turned on by guy-on-guy play.

Our first experience, as a couple, was with a friend of mine in college. She and I became a ploy trio, with my friend, for a little over a year. The majority of the sex was between the two of them, but she wanted him and I to play, as well. He was very agreeable to it, so we did. It really did make the bond between the three of us stronger.

Reactions: naturalcucky