Eating ass 🍑

OK, confession time: We have never done this. She does not like the idea of licking a butthole. I don’t either. We do so many nasty things, but this is one of our no-go boundaries. So, we neither one see what people can really enjoy. It‘s also the health aspect of it as fecal matter (and remnants, juices, etc.) is loaded with bacteria. Doctors say there is no such thing as a sanitary ass. But, obviously many people love it! And we believe that whatever turns you is what you need to do. Emphasis on need! :)

Reactions: Couple4MFM
OK, confession time: We have never done this. She does not like the idea of licking a butthole. I don’t either. We do so many nasty things, but this is one of our no-go boundaries. So, we neither one see what people can really enjoy. It‘s also the health aspect of it as fecal matter (and remnants, juices, etc.) is loaded with bacteria. Doctors say there is no such thing as a sanitary ass. But, obviously many people love it! And we believe that whatever turns you is what you need to do. Emphasis on need! :)

My wife and I were very much the same as you on this. The idea of licking or playing with a person's butthole was never something we gave much thought to or ever wanted to try. When we began finding men for my wife. Then in 2004, she was with a guy one night who wanted to fuck her in the ass after he had already been in her pussy twice that night. With two of his loads deep in her pussy, she told him ok, and that was her first time having anal sex. She learned she enjoyed anal, and when she would play with this guy, it normally included him getting inside her ass, but only after she had climaxed and he was not going back into her pussy.

It was with her current boyfriend when she first had her ass eaten out. That was in 2011, and she absolutely loved the feeling. Now, it is not that big of a deal for us to engage in anal, oral action, but it is something we do with each other, and after we know, we are all freshly showered and cleaned. We don't even think about it now, but at least for us, it was a progressive, learned thing.