Eating bull creampie is there any side effects?

Hubby loves clean up. At first he was reluctant to do it and only watched but over time he started encouraging me and my lover to talk shit out loud while I was getting fucked. Eventually my bull demanded that he clean the load out of his wives pussy and that's how it all started. Now he never misses a load.
Just talk to your wife about it if you are truly in an open relationship.

To really get THE best, the bull cud shoot his load onto her clit, not inside her pussy. Then:
1- she can orgasm from his hot cum hitting her. clit.
2-not a drop is lost or absorbed inside her pussy
3-licking it off her clit cud give her another, MAJOR orgasm!
4- the husband/cuck gets every drop.
5- if bull wants to clit fuck her some more, his. cock cud stray into cuckies mouth....

To really get THE best, the bull cud shoot his load onto her clit, not inside her pussy. Then:
5- if bull wants to clit fuck her some more, his. cock cud stray into cuckies mouth....
it's not the best idea, I like to receive cum in my pussy and from there to lick it by my husband

I picked Lynn up on Tuesday after an overnight stay with her new bull. The first thing I did when we got home was get my face between her legs and lick his cum out of her. That evening her cunt was still leaking his cum and I had to eat her again.
Because of covid it's the first time in months that I've got to eat her creampie and I've really missed it but it was worth the wait.
Next time he will be coming to us so I can watch him fuck her and you can be sure my tongue will be in her the moment he pulls out. Hopefully he will let me clean his cock too.

cucks dream