Eating bull creampie is there any side effects?

It's my opinion that eating a cum filled pussy is highly addictive, whether it's my load I'm eating out of Mrs Lmws or its her Bulls load. They fuck on a good regular basis, sometimes twice a month, sometimes more, sometimes less. I do know that if she hasnt fucked him in a while I do start to crave to eat his load, the taste of both her cum and his mixed. Being orally bi, just eating my cum alone isn't completely satisfying, so Id say eating a creampie or cum in general can become quite addictive.

It's my opinion that eating a cum filled pussy is highly addictive, whether it's my load I'm eating out of Mrs Lmws or its her Bulls load. They fuck on a good regular basis, sometimes twice a month, sometimes more, sometimes less. I do know that if she hasnt fucked him in a while I do start to crave to eat his load, the taste of both her cum and his mixed. Being orally bi, just eating my cum alone isn't completely satisfying, so Id say eating a creampie or cum in general can become quite addictive.
You would love the taste of my cum.

I've had some long lasting side effects from this activity.
1) Sounding like Oliver Twist "Please sir can I have some more"
2) Pestering Mrs4 incessantly to "find a friend"
3) Becoming bitchy when 1 or 2 don't happen quick enough.
4) Happily foregoing my release if it means 1 or 2 can happen.
5) See point 1 and repeat.

Mr4

I've had some long lasting side effects from this activity.
1) Sounding like Oliver Twist "Please sir can I have some more"
2) Pestering Mrs4 incessantly to "find a friend"
3) Becoming bitchy when 1 or 2 don't happen quick enough.
4) Happily foregoing my release if it means 1 or 2 can happen.
5) See point 1 and repeat.

Mr4
Just goes to prove that when a wife can be persuaded to try a big cock she becomes addicted to it., and when hubby is persuaded to try his first creampie he becomes addicted to that. I think that mean that every one is happy. Bull gets to fuck wife bareback and cum inside her. Wife gets a good fucking and feels this Bull cum inside her. Hubby gets his favorite dessert .that he is addicted too.

Just goes to prove that when a wife can be persuaded to try a big cock she becomes addicted to it., and when hubby is persuaded to try his first creampie he becomes addicted to that. I think that mean that every one is happy. Bull gets to fuck wife bareback and cum inside her. Wife gets a good fucking and feels this Bull cum inside her. Hubby gets his favorite dessert .that he is addicted too.

It's a winning combination for all involved!!

Reactions: Bowlerlb
It's a winning combination for all involved!!

There are some health benefits as well. See below.
If hubby clean up and takes her Bulls cum direct confirms for her, his acceptance and connection to both her and her Bull. This is why wives like to have hubby clean up and also why they are keen to see him suck and pleasure the Bull to the point of ejaculation. The wifes cum juices have similar properties byt are higher in sugar, making them sweeter. Female sperm (female cum) is a rich form of probiotic and contains water, electrolytes, and proteins. It also contains lactobacillus bacteria proven to be good for gut health.
Along with proteins, semen has fractional amounts of sugar, sodium, zinc, nitrate, chloride, calcium, urea, lactic acid, magnesium, and potassium.

One study conducted in 2002 provides evidence of the benefits of swallowing semen in terms of antidepressant properties.
This is due to natural antidepressants in semen like endorphins, estrone, and oxytocin.

Possible beneficial effects of consumption of semen​

Also present in the semen are mood-enhancing compounds such as cortisol, estrone, oxytocin, thyrotropin-releasing hormone, prolactin, melatonin, and serotonin. For this reason, scientists have begun studying the health benefits of semen intake, both orally and vaginally. Some of the studies into the effects of swallowing semen are described here.

Is It Healthy To Eat Sperm?

Yes, eating sperm is healthy since it is a body fluid. Semen is a part of the human body; it is developed inside a man's reproductive system. So, the ingredients of sperm make them safe to ingest and digest, just as regular food would do. Just like anything else you eat, when you eat sperm, it is absorbed by your body, further broken down so that your blood can absorb it.

Sperm eating is considered healthy since:
  • Semen is a natural antidepressant,
  • It improves memory and energy,
  • Sperm eating is nutritious since it contains protein, calcium, lactic acid, potassium, and magnesium, thus ensuring healthier hair and glowing skin.
  • Eating sperm can be healthy for your relationship as well. It is considered an intimate gesture between partners where eating sperm truly accepts one's partner.

Last edited:
Eating another man's cum from your wife's just fucked vagina will turn you into a pussy boy pansy who will become submissive and weak. Ask me how I know.
My wife refuses to fuck another man even though I have asked her to bring home a cream pie for me to eat. Also, when I eat my cum from her I always say too bad it isn't from another man. P.S. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

You should have started off SLOWLY!
Get her to go out on dates. Assure her ur ok with it. THEN carefully move on from there.
You were too fuckin anxious, scared her off.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
You should have started off SLOWLY!
Get her to go out on dates. Assure her ur ok with it. THEN carefully move on from there.
You were too fuckin anxious, scared her off.

When my wife began to date it was something new, we had been in the swing lifestyle, but always together as a couple. We had a male friend who we had done MFM with, but he asked her several times about dating and going away for a weekend with just the two of them. I assured her it was completely up to her but did not push it. At the last minute, she decided to go with him and it was an incredibly exciting time for all of us.

Every cuck who has eaten my creampie has always loved it. Since I love giving them, it is the best of both worlds.

She may think less of you, or more.
Thats where the bull comes in. He's
in her just for sexual pleasure. If she's
looking for more than that, He's gotta
stop it.
He doesn't want to break up a marriage.
Unless, He's very into her also.
Then u have issues.
A real bull, wouldn't let that happen.

We enjoy mfm with a guy we know. Him and I both have licked her after him and/or I have fucked her, she LOVES it. That's why we do it. There's sperm down there for sure but we don't go lapping it up off her, we just lick her clit and pussy lips a little. I don't stick my toung in there digging it out, don't think he does either. We've both kissed her after she's cleaned off a dick after a good fuck but it's not a snowball thing. He or I have never had each other's dick in our mouth or even held it.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy