Eating bull creampie is there any side effects?

Our first time was after I watched my wife's boyfriend fuck her on his Birthday. I was only watching from the side and it lasted until he shot a huge load deep inside her pussy. My wife just lay on his bed with her legs still spread open, showing her freshly fucked pussy, still gaped open and puffy. My wife still wanted to cum again and told me to take her, but, unfortunately, I had blown my load in my jeans from watching them together. When my wife saw my mess, she told me to lick her. I tried to resist but she told me she really wanted to feel me licking her clit and eating her pussy.

She made the argument that I wanted her to swallow my cum during a blowjob, so it was only fair. I went down on her and I actually enjoyed it a lot. The taste of their mixed cum together was intoxicating and her pussy was responding to my tongue as her legs wrapped around my head and she began to climax hard. Once I was done cleaning her, my face was covered and my upper lip was bruised from her thrusting. But, I was addicted. I have craved cleaning her up since that first time.

It has been years now that my wife has not fed me her creampie after she gets fucked by a BULL or other man. A few weeks ago, she had two men over who she played with and both shot their loads inside her. My wife got out of bed and held her pussy to keep from losing anything and then climbed up on top of my face and let her pussy run down on me and I cleaned up both their loads. It made the guys so aroused they were instantly ready to go again.

creampie-holding.jpg

Had them fuck her as she sat on your face.
A cuckold in the making??
She may just let him slip out of her very slippery pussy and push it down, right into your mouth!
Instant cuckold....😛.
Before you know it, she'll be having you get
him prepped for her fuckings...fluffing them
for her.

Yeah, that sure sounds like the way she
wants to take him. And he wants to go...

We've seen it SO many times here! In 6 months he'll write how she had her Bull fuck him in
his ass...

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Ive been trying to find articles about semen ingested in mouth or in bum that is absorbed and causes hormone changes in the sissy ive read that this is true with females that take on some dna from semen anyone ever read things like this?