Eating wife's pussy after she has been fucked a lover.

My wife has been fucking other guys for over a year now and one of the things she really loves when she gets home is for me to eat her pussy till she has cum several times. After that she will let me fuck her or sometimes she just has me jackoff on her boobs then has me lick it off her.

My question is are there many other husband's that do this too?
I don't really like that kind ,
I rather eat it out as soon as her guy pulls out so it's warm and I can get the most of it .

Seeing her with a fresh load and her smiling at me with her wink and bitting her lower lip makes me melt , and when she offers it to me I take my time and she loves that .

She likes to record it with her phone so she can show her sister and a few girlfriends at work that she admitted to telling our lifestyle recently.

And for me the absolute best part is she always pulls me up and kisses me deeply with his cum still in my mouth.

I rather eat it out as soon as her guy pulls out so it's warm and I can get the most of it .

Seeing her with a fresh load and her smiling at me with her wink and bitting her lower lip makes me melt , and when she offers it to me I take my time and she loves that .

She likes to record it with her phone so she can show her sister and a few girlfriends at work that she admitted to telling our lifestyle recently.

And for me the absolute best part is she always pulls me up and kisses me deeply with his cum still in my mouth.
I have not had the chance to be there when my wife is fucking others but that may happen soon. My wife told me she told her boss who is fucking her that I know she fucks around. He doesn't believe her so he told her he wants to spend a weekend at our house fucking her all weekend with me being at home too. It will be another step in our lifestyle and not sure how I like it but she wants to do it. She said of course they would be in the marriage bed. so we will see how that goes.
She says he doesn't know that i usually clean her when she gets home so I don't know if she will have me do that when he is here.

My wife has been fucking other guys for over a year now and one of the things she really loves when she gets home is for me to eat her pussy till she has cum several times. After that she will let me fuck her or sometimes she just has me jackoff on her boobs then has me lick it off her.

Every chance I get.

Probably numerous guys enjoy this. The fresher and more immediately after the better, before any as escaped.

I have not had the chance to be there when my wife is fucking others but that may happen soon. My wife told me she told her boss who is fucking her that I know she fucks around. He doesn't believe her so he told her he wants to spend a weekend at our house fucking her all weekend with me being at home too. It will be another step in our lifestyle and not sure how I like it but she wants to do it. She said of course they would be in the marriage bed. so we will see how that goes.
She says he doesn't know that i usually clean her when she gets home so I don't know if she will have me do that when he is here.

Reactions: Bowlerlb

3 from me... Cuckolds eat their dinner that I serve them from their wives pussies... I love when i cum inside and my cum go to cuckolds mouths...
I think eating your wifes pussy after a fresh deposit of cum is one of the highlights of the entire experience. She loves it, I love it, usually the other guy is there to view and loves see me eat her as well.

I know what you mean about getting it fresh after he pulls out. I clean my wife all the time when she fucks at home which is a lot but she goes out a lot and fucks too.She loves the night life. So when she goes on a hot date she wears retainer panties. Retainer panties are latex rubber panties that don't absorb his cum like cloth or nylon panties. They can be tight fitting against her crotch so they hold in all his cream. When she comes home from her date, I'm waiting on my knees for my treat. She peels off her sexy rubber panties and I'm lookin at two or three big loads of cum mixed with all her squirtings.I love how she stands dominantly over me and looks down at me with contempt as I submissively look up begging to do my pathetic duty.I lick her clean then lap up the remaining cum that pooled in the crotch of her rubber panties.

I know what you mean about getting it fresh after he pulls out. I clean my wife all the time when she fucks at home which is a lot but she goes out a lot and fucks too.She loves the night life. So when she goes on a hot date she wears retainer panties. Retainer panties are latex rubber panties that don't absorb his cum like cloth or nylon panties. They can be tight fitting against her crotch so they hold in all his cream. When she comes home from her date, I'm waiting on my knees for my treat. She peels off her sexy rubber panties and I'm lookin at two or three big loads of cum mixed with all her squirtings.I love how she stands dominantly over me and looks down at me with contempt as I submissively look up begging to do my pathetic duty.I lick her clean then lap up the remaining cum that pooled in the crotch of her rubber panties.so hot

9k, not a husband, she's a long time gf, but YES, i absofuckinlutely do that!

I have yes...depends. I prefer to it ok with him
The most submissive of us cuckolds clean up the wife and her lover too. The way I look at it is that he is giving my wife the pleasures I'm not man enough to give her so it's my way of thanking him. A superior alpha male appreciates it when the inferior beta cuckold shows respect to him and thanks him by cleaning up his balls and cock after a good workout with his wife. On a sideline,when he arrives, he becomes the man of the house and I become his bitch. As such I make sure my wifes man has the run of the house. If he's hungry I cook and serve him. If he is thirsty I serve him the beverage of his choice (he likes beer). I make sure the shower is always ready for when he wants to refresh himself, often with my wife. Sometimes he brings over his dirty laundry or some shoes and boots. I clean them while he's with my wife and have them ready when he leaves. Sometimes when he's leaving my wife tell me to get down and kiss his feet in gesture of respect for my superior.We can get a bit ceremonial at times.

I've on occasion massaged and shared my hot load with wife afterwards...also love finger fucking her as my creampie is running out of her. In past few years since we've become more of an open couple, did find myself tasting her panties too once or twice after shed been out messing around.

Reactions: DonD
I've on occasion massaged and shared my hot load with wife afterwards...also love finger fucking her as my creampie is running out of her. In past few years since we've become more of an open couple, did find myself tasting her panties too once or twice after shed been out messing around.
My wife likes to make me kneel in front of her and she slips her cum loaded panties off and fits them over my head like a helmet so the inside crotch covered in cum is right down the front of my face and over my mouth. She gets a big kick out of that and calls me her panty face bitch.

My wife does exactly the same to me.