Eating wife's pussy after she has been fucked a lover.

I've had the pleasure of watching both cuck and non-cuck husbands go down on their wives after I'd cum inside them...
....most of the ladies on the receiving end of their men's oral attentions seemed to absolutely love it! ;)
BTW I understand the cuck husband cleaning his wife as you watch him after you have cum in her. I am not sure I understand how you define a non-cuck husband cleaning his wife of your cum. As a husband he clearly knows and agrees to her fucking you so how is he a non-cuck.

BTW I understand the cuck husband cleaning his wife as you watch him after you have cum in her. I am not sure I understand how you define a non-cuck husband cleaning his wife of your cum. As a husband he clearly knows and agrees to her fucking you so how is he a non-cuck.
The term really applies to husbands who have wives that cheat on them behing their backs. In an open relationship with a third member, I don't think cuckhold is the best term to apply to the husband. Often he receives much pleasure as well, whereas true cuckholding is very likely emotionaly painful for the husband, as it would be for a wife whose husband is cheating on her. Lover, other lover, larger lover, our bed partner...all seem more appropriate.

The term really applies to husbands who have wives that cheat on them behing their backs. In an open relationship with a third member, I don't think cuckhold is the best term to apply to the husband. Often he receives much pleasure as well, whereas true cuckholding is very likely emotionaly painful for the husband, as it would be for a wife whose husband is cheating on her. Lover, other lover, larger lover, our bed partner...all seem more appropriate.
Yes. I agree. In this case he clearly knows and gets pleasure from watching and cleaning. I can only assume he is referring to a cuck as being say caged and denied sex with the wife, and the non-cuck as enjoying his role but not caged or denied the pleasure of his wifes pussy.