Eating wife's pussy after she has been fucked a lover.

DonD

Male
Gold
My wife has been fucking other guys for over a year now and one of the things she really loves when she gets home is for me to eat her pussy till she has cum several times. After that she will let me fuck her or sometimes she just has me jackoff on her boobs then has me lick it off her.

My question is are there many other husband's that do this too?

My wife has been fucking other guys for over a year now and one of the things she really loves when she gets home is for me to eat her pussy till she has cum several times. After that she will let me fuck her or sometimes she just has me jackoff on her boobs then has me lick it off her.

Yes there are.

I cannot say how common it is with other husbands. I can understand why it is not for everyone or why some husbands may feel it crosses some sort of line. I can say when we first started out having "adventures" there would be no way I would do this. Over time my attitude changed and now enjoy it very much. The feeling of my wife's pussy after another man has had her is hard to describe. Tasting the mixture of both her and her lover is also very intoxicating. To date I have enjoyed her creampie on 20 different occasions.

Eating my wifes creampie after she fucks her man is a requirement for me. I'm caged and collared and not allowed any sex at all. Because of my tiny, ineffective penis, I'm not considered a man and licking up her cum from her hot pussy reminds me of this. As far as her boobs are concerned I'm not allowed near them or to kiss her on the mouth.That is reserved for her men,not me. She told me my place is below her navel and I'm not allowed above it. My only purpose is to clean up. She says that's all I'm good for. I'm only allowed to touch her pussy,ass and feet with my tongue. My penis is always locked up.

The first time my wife got her pussy eaten out after being fucked, was about twelve years ago. She had been dating her boyfriend for about a year and he had a key to our house. He came in one Saturday afternoon while she and I were in bed and instead of letting us know he was there, he just watched and took pictures of us. It was not until I had finished inside her that he came inside the room and told us he had been watching us.

He was so turned on that he grabbed my wife's legs and went down on her. My wife's orgasm was incredible as she was eaten out while full of cum despite having already climaxed with me. Afterward, my wife told me it was the most incredible feeling she ever had. Since that time, she has requested I and or her boyfriend eats her out almost every time she gets fucked.

We have both fucked her and then shared eating her out and every other combination you can think of. Her orgasms are always the most intense being eaten out after sex.

View attachment OralOrgasms.mp4

The first time my wife got her pussy eaten out after being fucked, was about twelve years ago. She had been dating her boyfriend for about a year and he had a key to our house. He came in one Saturday afternoon while she and I were in bed and instead of letting us know he was there, he just watched and took pictures of us. It was not until I had finished inside her that he came inside the room and told us he had been watching us.

He was so turned on that he grabbed my wife's legs and went down on her. My wife's orgasm was incredible as she was eaten out while full of cum despite having already climaxed with me. Afterward, my wife told me it was the most incredible feeling she ever had. Since that time, she has requested I and or her boyfriend eats her out almost every time she gets fucked.

We have both fucked her and then shared eating her out and every other combination you can think of. Her orgasms are always the most intense being eaten out after sex.

View attachment 1279134

Not a cuck, but do enjoy eating her pussy out after he lovers have had her. Started out of curiousty, and became an usual event. First time she took her bbc bare, she was on her knees in her seat in car, he flipped her skirt up and unloaded in her. He had pulled her panties to the side and gave it to her standing outside the car. We left, and she asked if I wanted a taste ..from then on it became regular, when she was with me, or in a room while I waited for her. Her clit was very sensitive and led to some fantastic orgasms for her. Then, I would slide in and give her my load...felt like hot melted butter inside her..