Eating wife's pussy after she has been fucked a lover.

Hugs from Hong Kong maids

Attachments

• WhatsApp Video 2024-01-01 at 10.13.18.mp4
    28.6 MB
  • WhatsApp Video 2024-01-11 at 09.24.29.mp4
    7.6 MB
  • WhatsApp Video 2024-01-12 at 00.15.37.mp4
    34.4 MB
  • WhatsApp Video 2024-02-14 at 23.18.55.mp4
    703.1 KB
  • WhatsApp Video 2024-02-14 at 23.18.56.mp4
    18.2 MB
I probably clean her out after she is with another man 90% of the time.

Her tradition is to kiss me passionately after she has been fucked and filled and then to climb up on top of me and sit over my face as she feeds me her sloppy pussy.

View attachment 1297306

View attachment 1297307
Oh what a beautiful sight! This looks exactly like the last creampie my wife brought home after I encouraged her to meet up with an ex FWB. As I was enjoying the cum flowing into my mouth, she exclaimed there were two loads as she let him come twice in her. It has now been 8+ years of ZERO sex as she has lost all interest. I'd love to do this one more time before this 70 y/o in Western NY becomes worm chow. Had I known this would be the last time I would have videoed it.

Oh what a beautiful sight! This looks exactly like the last creampie my wife brought home after I encouraged her to meet up with an ex FWB. As I was enjoying the cum flowing into my mouth, she exclaimed there were two loads as she let him come twice in her. It has now been 8+ years of ZERO sex as she has lost all interest. I'd love to do this one more time before this 70 y/o in Western NY becomes worm chow. Had I known this would be the last time I would have videoed it.
Worm chow! Thats a nasty way of putting it but your right unless you get cremated like plan. Anyway, did you ever consider a pro for a last hurrah?

Reactions: Needtosucknow
My wife has been fucking other guys for over a year now and one of the things she really loves when she gets home is for me to eat her pussy till she has cum several times. After that she will let me fuck her or sometimes she just has me jackoff on her boobs then has me lick it off her.

My question is are there many other husband's that do this too?
I’d want to be there with her but after they finished I know I would want us to try some of that.

I really don’t think I’d be thinking about fucking AT ALL. For one thing, I can see me being caged, probably for the duration. And of course she’d have just been well fucked beyond anything I cld approach, so that with any so-called reclaiming I’d surely want to play to my own strengths.

As long as safety were assured I think worshiping and tasting her body would be so natural. I don’t think I would look at it as THE goal but encountering the combined residue of their passion down there strikes me as more than foreseeable, more like a practical inevitability. It wld offer opportunity. I do wanna know what that’s like. And also to demonstrate my approval. I’ve always been super oral with her by nature and I think the cuckolding experience will only intensify that leaning. I also think it would be her expectation too that we go there. I Hope it anyway!
33CC7744-61D2-4C56-921A-F0F87F5B8419.gif

Last edited:
I’d want to be there with her but after they finished I know I would want us to try some of that. I really don’t think I’d care about the fucking at all. For one thing, I’d be caged. And of course she’d have just been well fucked, so that with any so-called reclaiming I’d surely want to play to my strengths rather than my weaknesses. As long as safety were assured I think worshiping and tasting her body, including cleaning up the combined residue of their passion, would be as natural as breathing. I’ve always been super oral with her by nature and I think the cuckolding experience will only intensify that leaning. I think it would be her expectation too. I Hope it anyway!
View attachment 1619342
I would suggest a pussy plug for her to insert before getting up from her lover's bed. That would keep his cum from spilling onto the sheets or
into her panties during her drive home. His cum would all be there, rather than just the 1/2 or less that was not already spilled out of her pussy. Of course, it is so tempting to put your cock into all of that warm cum her lover has given her. Seconds is the BEST sex!

I would suggest a pussy plug for her to insert before getting up from her lover's bed. That would keep his cum from spilling onto the sheets or
into her panties during her drive home. His cum would all be there, rather than just the 1/2 or less that was not already spilled out of her pussy. Of course, it is so tempting to put your cock into all of that warm cum her lover has given her. Seconds is the BEST sex!
My wife wears tight latex rubber panties that hold her lovers cum in her untill she gets home. Then it's my turn to clean her up.

Good boy… its your job as being a pathetic little cuck. I use a plug to store my cum in her pussy for her pathetic little cuckold
One of my wife's Bulls sends her home with three loads on average and he puts a plug up inside her pussy. She gets home and has to send him a video of me pulling the plug out from between her legs and then cleaning up his mess with my little "ding-a-ling" flopping in the air while I am cleaning, with her sending online video taken between her legs. The plug keeps everything inside her, and I get 100% of the loads as a facial and swallow,