Eating wife's pussy after she has been fucked a lover.

Not a cuck, but do enjoy eating her pussy out after he lovers have had her. Started out of curiousty, and became an usual event. First time she took her bbc bare, she was on her knees in her seat in car, he flipped her skirt up and unloaded in her. He had pulled her panties to the side and gave it to her standing outside the car. We left, and she asked if I wanted a taste ..from then on it became regular, when she was with me, or in a room while I waited for her. Her clit was very sensitive and led to some fantastic orgasms for her. Then, I would slide in and give her my load...felt like hot melted butter inside her..
Dude... your wife fucks other men and you eat her out and your not a cuckold???? I gotta tell you..... YOU ARE A CUCKOLD!!!

My wife has been fucking other guys for over a year now and one of the things she really loves when she gets home is for me to eat her pussy till she has cum several times. After that she will let me fuck her or sometimes she just has me jackoff on her boobs then has me lick it off her.

My question is are there many other husband's that do this too?
I would fucking love that. Super jealous!

My wife always has me eat her pussy after her boy friend fucked her. She loves the feeling of my tongue licking all his cum out of her. Since she doesn't allow me to watch them having sex she says eating her cum filled pussy is a way for me to be involved.
My wife always tells me I'm not man enough to fuck her pussy so I should at least clean it.