Eating wife's pussy after she has been fucked a lover.

The first time my wife got her pussy eaten out after being fucked, was about twelve years ago. She had been dating her boyfriend for about a year and he had a key to our house. He came in one Saturday afternoon while she and I were in bed and instead of letting us know he was there, he just watched and took pictures of us. It was not until I had finished inside her that he came inside the room and told us he had been watching us.

He was so turned on that he grabbed my wife's legs and went down on her. My wife's orgasm was incredible as she was eaten out while full of cum despite having already climaxed with me. Afterward, my wife told me it was the most incredible feeling she ever had. Since that time, she has requested I and or her boyfriend eats her out almost every time she gets fucked.

We have both fucked her and then shared eating her out and every other combination you can think of. Her orgasms are always the most intense being eaten out after sex.

View attachment 1279134
Damn that's hot, I'd be rock hard again watching you eat her like that after I've filled her.

The joke between us is that although I am 100% straight and have ZERO interest in sex wiith men, I have eaten more sperm that she EVER could because I clean her up after every time she has been with her Lover (when local, not when traveling ro business, I stay home then) and although she is more than willing to satisfy them orally, it is hard for them to resist her desires for them to cum DEEP inside her and rare that they don't satisfy her desires.

She never comes home from "working late", our accepted code for "I am going home with Tom to make love" without at least one load of his sperm leaking from her vagina, and usually two!! Unfortunately, during the pandemic he became very odd about conspiracy theories, refused to get vaccinated, and their sexual relationship ended as a result. When they were active, that was 2-3 evenings a week, and occasionally on weekends too. And I serviced her orally after every time they were together. She could never possibly catch up to my levels!! LOL

CW

My wife has been fucking other guys for over a year now and one of the things she really loves when she gets home is for me to eat her pussy till she has cum several times. After that she will let me fuck her or sometimes she just has me jackoff on her boobs then has me lick it off her.

My question is are there many other husband's that do this too?
I like him to eat it, don't know why i feel good after

It kind of just happened. My Wife is not a talker. She had me come over & kiss her. Then she slowly pushed my head down to her pussy. it Was obvious what she wanted, so I started licking. The Bull was like “Dude, that’s nasty.”
My wife did that to me often after she cheated, I think she was sending a message and loved it, she always said I was the best at eating pussy

My wife has been fucking other guys for over a year now and one of the things she really loves when she gets home is for me to eat her pussy till she has cum several times. After that she will let me fuck her or sometimes she just has me jackoff on her boobs then has me lick it off her.

My question is are there many other husband's that do this too?
Fucking hot. I fantasize about doing that.

3 from me... Cuckolds eat their dinner that I serve them from their wives pussies... I love when i cum inside and my cum go to cuckolds mouths...
Sitting on hubby's face us the best way, she controls where and what part he licks, my wife would sit on my face and lean forward with the entrance to her pussy over my mouth, she would jus say "Open up" and I knew I must open my mouth and stick my tongue into her as far as I can and wiggle it so that the juice runs down my tongue into my throat, to go faster she would just hold my balls and squeeze for faster action and deeper tongue efforts, she would also lean back and move her ass over my face but then get hold of my nipple's and pinch them harder for beter results, once she is satisfied and had come enough she would again lean forward and tease me with a hand job, if I begged for her to suck my suck my dick she would just squeeze my balls and tell me to stop begging and enjoy what I am getting, she would hold my hard dick and rub the head hard with her palm , it was painful but so pleasurable I could not hold back, but as she felt me starting to cum she would push her finger into my dick so that the cum would not shoot out, this was an undiscribable feeling, when I stopped having spasms she would remove her finger, roll off to the side and tell me to milk the cum out if my dick, it felt humiliating and it just ran out in a puddle ove my stomach or leg, my dick would be sore for many days

Sitting on hubby's face us the best way, she controls where and what part he licks, my wife would sit on my face and lean forward with the entrance to her pussy over my mouth, she would jus say "Open up" and I knew I must open my mouth and stick my tongue into her as far as I can and wiggle it so that the juice runs down my tongue into my throat, to go faster she would just hold my balls and squeeze for faster action and deeper tongue efforts, she would also lean back and move her ass over my face but then get hold of my nipple's and pinch them harder for beter results, once she is satisfied and had come enough she would again lean forward and tease me with a hand job, if I begged for her to suck my suck my dick she would just squeeze my balls and tell me to stop begging and enjoy what I am getting, she would hold my hard dick and rub the head hard with her palm , it was painful but so pleasurable I could not hold back, but as she felt me starting to cum she would push her finger into my dick so that the cum would not shoot out, this was an undiscribable feeling, when I stopped having spasms she would remove her finger, roll off to the side and tell me to milk the cum out if my dick, it felt humiliating and it just ran out in a puddle ove my stomach or leg, my dick would be sore for many days
Your wife definitely knows how6to humiliate you... She must be a great hotwife...