Eating wife's pussy after she has been fucked a lover.

My wife doesnt cheat on me, she outright fucks other guys. I eat her clean no matter what. She taught me a long time ago to accept my place and learn to enjoy the taste of her lovers cum. If I hesitate then a she adjusts my bad attitude with a severe caning. Would you call that sexual fun?
it really depends. If you enjoy doing that, get a thrill from it, then yes. Nothing at all wrong with that. She is having her fun, your 3rd isw having his, and if you are as well, no problem. If she is forcing you against your will or desire to do something, then I would definitely not call it sexual fun.

Reactions: Firefighter195
it really depends. If you enjoy doing that, get a thrill from it, then yes. Nothing at all wrong with that. She is having her fun, your 3rd isw having his, and if you are as well, no problem. If she is forcing you against your will or desire to do something, then I would definitely not call it sexual fun.
Nothing we do is ever against anyones will.Thats abuse and there is none of that here. She makes me do things that are unpleasent but has taught me that there is an element of pleasure in these things and that pleasure can increase. Bottom line is she is in charge and has a strong power of persuation. I've accepted my place in the marriage and the duties and rewards and the punishments that go with it.

I think some men just get a bit too touchy about the term cuck because of the perception of humiliation or inadequacy of the husband. Some of us just enjoy our wives fucking other men. I love cleaning up Lynn after she’s been fucked but I do it because we both enjoy it not as an act of submission or humiliation - some people don’t seem to be able to separate the two, while for others that is part of the kink. So yes I’m a cuck and have been since my 20s and I’ve loved every minute of being married to two slutty women. But I agree, we get too caught up with labels
I agree, I don't care about labels. My wife had sex with other men and I loved it. I am not submissive. In fact one of her lovers tried to control what my wife and I shared and spoke about. It didn't work and he got annoyed. He was the one that missed out because within a day my lady was meeting a guy who would be her lover for the next 18 months. So forget the labels and do what works for you.

It kind of just happened. My Wife is not a talker. She had me come over & kiss her. Then she slowly pushed my head down to her pussy. it Was obvious what she wanted, so I started licking. The Bull was like “Dude, that’s nasty.”
Well us cucks have to do the nasty. It's all we're good for. I like how your wife says nothing, just pushes your head down there to do what is expected of you. Thats HOT.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
I agree, I don't care about labels. My wife had sex with other men and I loved it. I am not submissive. In fact one of her lovers tried to control what my wife and I shared and spoke about. It didn't work and he got annoyed. He was the one that missed out because within a day my lady was meeting a guy who would be her lover for the next 18 months. So forget the labels and do what works for you.
Yes when you invite others to play they have to fit in with your dynamic as a couple (whatever that may be) not the other way round.

Nothing we do is ever against anyones will.Thats abuse and there is none of that here. She makes me do things that are unpleasent but has taught me that there is an element of pleasure in these things and that pleasure can increase. Bottom line is she is in charge and has a strong power of persuation. I've accepted my place in the marriage and the duties and rewards and the punishments that go with it.
As long as you are receiving gratification ands pleasure in some form, then you have the perfect situatrion for you.

Reactions: Bat boy and droopy1
I don't agree. To me if the wife is cheating on her husband behind his back, he is a cuckold. If he is present in any capacity and approviving, its just sexual fun.
You're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts and the fact is that a cuckold is a man who's wife is unfaithful. Having sex with another person makes her unfaithful, hence he is a cuckold.

Reactions: DonD
I don't really like that kind ,
I rather eat it out as soon as her guy pulls out so it's warm and I can get the most of it .

Seeing her with a fresh load and her smiling at me with her wink and bitting her lower lip makes me melt , and when she offers it to me I take my time and she loves that .

She likes to record it with her phone so she can show her sister and a few girlfriends at work that she admitted to telling our lifestyle recently.

And for me the absolute best part is she always pulls me up and kisses me deeply with his cum still in my mouth.
The way you like it must add to the humiliation of not only does she do it bare back with other men, she has you clean her up and probably with the man that just had her watching.

You're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts and the fact is that a cuckold is a man who's wife is unfaithful. Having sex with another person makes her unfaithful, hence he is a cuckold.
If a couple practice the cuckold lifestyle and both accept and agree that the wife will have relationships with other men then the word "faithful" is moot. Unfaithful means breaking of a vow or promise. In the context of a marriage this vow or promise is telling your partner that you will only have sex with him or her. But in cuckold marriage it is agreed, or the wife outright says she is going to have other lovers then a faithfulness promise hasn't been made in the first place. If on the the other hand the couple make the vow at the alter to love and --honor-- then a faithfullness promise has been made and the couple can either decide to say well it would be exciting to experiment (cuckolding)or the wife or husband could decide to break the promise secretly (cheating) or they honor the vow and remain faithful to one another (faithful).

I've been cheated on by girls, I've cheated on girlfriends....not good.
I've heen the side peice for.several women.
1... I was 22 seeing-fucking a hot 41 year old married gal on a weekly basis. Her hubby didn't know.
2 ... I was 23 seeing-fucking an ugly 20 yo gal with a rock solid body about twice a week. She'd stop by my place after she spent a few hours with her boyfriend. She was horny as hell and it was gooooood sex. Her guy didn't know.
Yes they were cheating.
Wife and I enjoy sexy fun with a guy we know. It's always all three of us together. It's not cheating at all.

I've been cheated on by girls, I've cheated on girlfriends....not good.
I've heen the side peice for.several women.
1... I was 22 seeing-fucking a hot 41 year old married gal on a weekly basis. Her hubby didn't know.
2 ... I was 23 seeing-fucking an ugly 20 yo gal with a rock solid body about twice a week. She'd stop by my place after she spent a few hours with her boyfriend. She was horny as hell and it was gooooood sex. Her guy didn't know.
Yes they were cheating.
Wife and I enjoy sexy fun with a guy we know. It's always all three of us together. It's not cheating at all.
Yeah I had one of those ugly girls with the body of a goddess. Her face could scare a wolf off a meat truck but she would fuck and suck anytime anyplace. The bitch gave me the crabs. LOL I can laugh about it now.

Yeah I had one of those ugly girls with the body of a goddess. Her face could scare a wolf off a meat truck but she would fuck and suck anytime anyplace. The bitch gave me the crabs. LOL I can laugh about it now.
Lol I get it.....yea she was a horny gal. She'd tell me how they had sex just an hour befor....while we were getting it on. Was hot fun.

Lol I get it.....yea she was a horny gal. She'd tell me how they had sex just an hour befor....while we were getting it on. Was hot fun.
That being said I still prefer the hot looking types like my wife who is way out of my league. Since I'm a submissive cuckold I love how she makes me feel privileged to just to be at her feet and leaves me horny and pining for her while she gives it all to someone else.

If a couple practice the cuckold lifestyle and both accept and agree that the wife will have relationships with other men then the word "faithful" is moot. Unfaithful means breaking of a vow or promise. In the context of a marriage this vow or promise is telling your partner that you will only have sex with him or her. But in cuckold marriage it is agreed, or the wife outright says she is going to have other lovers then a faithfulness promise hasn't been made in the first place. If on the the other hand the couple make the vow at the alter to love and --honor-- then a faithfullness promise has been made and the couple can either decide to say well it would be exciting to experiment (cuckolding)or the wife or husband could decide to break the promise secretly (cheating) or they honor the vow and remain faithful to one another (faithful).
Actually Miriam Webster defines unfaithful "not faithful to marriage vows"

Another opinion debunked in favor of facts.

A ver en nuestra opinión mucho mejor que mamarle su coño después de que le han dado pinga es disfrutar los dos hacer un 69 para lamer el semen que nos han dejado a los dos juntos al ser clavados por todos los amigos
[ESPOILER][/ESPOILER]