Eating wife's pussy after she has been fucked a lover.

My wife has been fucking other guys for over a year now and one of the things she really loves when she gets home is for me to eat her pussy till she has cum several times. After that she will let me fuck her or sometimes she just has me jackoff on her boobs then has me lick it off her.

My question is are there many other husband's that do this too?
Absolutely - post session clean up is amazing

It turns my wife on to. She loves the power of making me clean her after her lover fills her up. I'm too small for her so I'm not allowed to even try. She says all I'm good for is cleaning her up after she has been with a real man.
Nothing wrong with that if that’s what gets you off, and everyone happy.we enjoy some mild humiliation but it’s just a small part of the whole dynamics of our sexual relationship. We share our experiences together and pushed our boundaries together taking the enjoyment for what it is, adults engaging in the most humanly act possible with the most important person in our lives, each other. I am average size I guess. 6 and bit when hard, I thought I was a bit of a stud over my life, never short of girlfriends and had no complaints, until we started meeting other men to spice things up, it soon became apparent to me that my ten minutes of furious foreplay, and five minutes of pumping and then at least half an hour before I was ready to go again, was in fact a very selfish and egotistical shortcoming in truth. Don’t get me wrong I have learnt over our years of watching my beautiful wife with lovers, and I have improved vastly in the foreplay and oral stakes, even managing to give Hayley orgasms from taking note and learning from some incredible nights we have shared. I wished I had the skills to write some of our adventures down but I am just too long winded👍

Nothing wrong with that if that’s what gets you off, and everyone happy.we enjoy some mild humiliation but it’s just a small part of the whole dynamics of our sexual relationship. We share our experiences together and pushed our boundaries together taking the enjoyment for what it is, adults engaging in the most humanly act possible with the most important person in our lives, each other. I am average size I guess. 6 and bit when hard, I thought I was a bit of a stud over my life, never short of girlfriends and had no complaints, until we started meeting other men to spice things up, it soon became apparent to me that my ten minutes of furious foreplay, and five minutes of pumping and then at least half an hour before I was ready to go again, was in fact a very selfish and egotistical shortcoming in truth. Don’t get me wrong I have learnt over our years of watching my beautiful wife with lovers, and I have improved vastly in the foreplay and oral stakes, even managing to give Hayley orgasms from taking note and learning from some incredible nights we have shared. I wished I had the skills to write some of our adventures down but I am just too long winded👍
Your writing is fine. It's good that you have learned new skills or inproved on your own by watching others. As they say,no matter how good you think you are there is always someone who is better. It's nice to know that your wife benefits from this,she must be very pleased. In a lot of marriages the wife gets short changed.

That's us exactly...our limited extra sex fun.....many times with this one guy we know...has REALLY opened our thoughts about sex fun.
She's done things with him I never thought she'd do in bed, swallow not a problem, anal...if she's really turned on. She and I do things we didn't befor, anal for sure.
We have sex more often now than we ever did. She did like sex befor but now she absolutely loves it.
It's been good for us.

That's us exactly...our limited extra sex fun.....many times with this one guy we know...has REALLY opened our thoughts about sex fun.
She's done things with him I never thought she'd do in bed, swallow not a problem, anal...if she's really turned on. She and I do things we didn't befor, anal for sure.
We have sex more often now than we ever did. She did like sex befor but now she absolutely loves it.
It's been good for us.
Don’t get me wrong it’s been a whirlwind of emotions for the both of us at times, we was naive when we started but always honest we one another, sex is sex, love is love, we are lucky enough to have a relationship that we can love sex together and share.

The most submissive of us cuckolds clean up the wife and her lover too. The way I look at it is that he is giving my wife the pleasures I'm not man enough to give her so it's my way of thanking him. A superior alpha male appreciates it when the inferior beta cuckold shows respect to him and thanks him by cleaning up his balls and cock after a good workout with his wife. On a sideline,when he arrives, he becomes the man of the house and I become his bitch. As such I make sure my wifes man has the run of the house. If he's hungry I cook and serve him. If he is thirsty I serve him the beverage of his choice (he likes beer). I make sure the shower is always ready for when he wants to refresh himself, often with my wife. Sometimes he brings over his dirty laundry or some shoes and boots. I clean them while he's with my wife and have them ready when he leaves. Sometimes when he's leaving my wife tell me to get down and kiss his feet in gesture of respect for my superior.We can get a bit ceremonial at times.
This is such Bs. Just admit you like sucking his dick. It’s ok. You know if he told you to turn around he be taking your ass.

This is such Bs. Just admit you like sucking his dick. It’s ok. You know if he told you to turn around he be taking your ass.
I do admit I love sucking his dick sometimes my wife and me fight over who gets his cock first. I love when my wife goes out of town on business or visiting friends. I'm not allowed to go with her and must stay home and be his faggot sissy bitch. He fucks my face and my bitch ass all day and night while I serve as his cum slut.