Elaine's First Time

When I started to convince Elaine to become a Hotwife she was very hesitant and most women are in the beginnig. We were both divorced with no kids. After dating for several months I really started liking her. I had done some swinging and wife sharing with my ex wife. I don't think that led to our divorce, but one never knows. I got Elaine to pose for sexy polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she ! was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me.

Sorry about this entire thread showing up. I thought I had just copied and pasted that one paragraph. Apologize again

It is funny when I look back on how sexy Elaine could be and still be shy about posing. Even when posing for my Polaroid cmera it took a bit of convincing to get her to give me a spread beaver shot. View attachment 536738View attachment 536738View attachment 536738View attachment 536740View attachment 536740View attachment 536741View attachment 536741View attachment 536741View attachment 536742View attachment 536742
I just want you to know that your wife is one of the most beautiful and sexy women on here - both old pictures and recent ones. But you already know that...

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

Here

full

I can never get into it without busting something

Reactions: sjhopefulguy