Elaine's First Time

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
It is funny when I look back on how sexy Elaine could be and still be shy about posing. Even when posing for my Polaroid cmera it took a bit of convincing to get her to give me a spread beaver shot. View attachment 536738View attachment 536738View attachment 536738View attachment 536740View attachment 536740View attachment 536741View attachment 536741View attachment 536741View attachment 536742View attachment 536742
It is funny when I look back on how sexy Elaine could be and still be shy about posing. Even when posing for my Polaroid cmera it took a bit of convincing to get her to give me a spread beaver shot. View attachment 536738View attachment 536738View attachment 536738View attachment 536740View attachment 536740View attachment 536741View attachment 536741View attachment 536741View attachment 536742View attachment 536742
Her first picture reminds me of kate middleton!

Thanks. I'll tell her about your compliment
Glad to know you. I'm new to this kind of forum. My compliment to Elaine is my very first message like that. It looks like Elaine's first time was about the same time as my wife's. I really hope to have chance to chat more with you some day. -Tim

Does she like knowing that other men jack to her images? Because I am doing just that. Imagining her IRL and enjoying her as a woman. Mmmm. I'd love to give you and opportunity to taste my scent and cum inside of her. And to give you a front row seat to her seduction, pausing at the moment just before penetration to let you thrill to the moment, watch my cock touch against her, becoming wet with her arousal, and then...seeing it as it slides into your woman for the first time, just a little and then back out, wet with her juices, and then in again, further each time until she grabs my ass and pulls her into her and begs me to fuck her and fill her with my sperm. Which I will.

Have not posted here in awhile.

Our friend, Mike, who loved to see her in dressed up "nasty" as he called it was coming over. I reminded her of the song

Trashy Women lyrics
"Yeah, an' I like my women just a little on the trashy side
When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed
Too much lipstick an' er too much rouge
Gets me excited, leaves me feeling confused
An' I like my women just a little on the trashy side"
img0013.jpgimg0014.jpgimg0015.jpgimg0016.jpgimg0017.jpg
She came downstairs dressed like this

Our friend, Mike, who loved to see her in dressed up "nasty" as he called it was coming over. I reminded her of the song

Trashy Women lyrics
View attachment 607553View attachment 607554View attachment 607555View attachment 607556View attachment 607557
She cam

Trashy Women lyrics
View attachment 607553View attachment 607554View attachment 607555View attachment 607556View attachment 607557
Naughty Devilish smile with matching Black and red lingerie ready for healthy playtime activities. Oh yes, trashy NOT much more "RISQUE".....

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat

Trashy Women lyrics
She looks hot and horny to play or just get fucked. You are one lucky dude to have such a beautiful wife