Elaine's First Time

I blame my first GF for giving me my love of lingerie, especially hose, garters and even girdles and slips, anything smooth and silky. She wore all those garments in some combination on just about every date we had. Before she let me take her virginity we did a lot of heavy petting and blowjobs. I knew once I was playing with her legs what I was going to get. Still start getting hard when I see a lady dressed like that. Found this old shot of Liz Taylor I think. Made me think about her. We had a 15 year relationship. I never told anyone this as it is very personal and many of the pervs on this site would just think I am a weird old man. Thought some of you might enjoy it. Always feel free to ask any questions you may have about us and our lifestyleView attachment 537497View attachment 537498View attachment 537498View attachment 537499
I'm in complete agreement with you regarding getting hard seeing a woman dressed in hose and garters. That's the type of lingerie we both grew up looking at and for.

I blame my first GF for giving me my love of lingerie, especially hose, garters and even girdles and slips, anything smooth and silky. She wore all those garments in some combination on just about every date we had. Before she let me take her virginity we did a lot of heavy petting and blowjobs. I knew once I was playing with her legs what I was going to get. Still start getting hard when I see a lady dressed like that. Found this old shot of Liz Taylor I think. Made me think about her. We had a 15 year relationship. I never told anyone this as it is very personal and many of the pervs on this site would just think I am a weird old man. Thought some of you might enjoy it. Always feel free to ask any questions you may have about us and our lifestyleView attachment 537497

I blame my first GF for giving me my love of lingerie, especially hose, garters and even girdles and slips, anything smooth and silky. She wore all those garments in some combination on just about every date we had. Before she let me take her virginity we did a lot of heavy petting and blowjobs. I knew once I was playing with her legs what I was going to get. Still start getting hard when I see a lady dressed like that. Found this old shot of Liz Taylor I think. Made me think about her. We had a 15 year relationship. I never told anyone this as it is very personal and many of the pervs on this site would just think I am a weird old man. Thought some of you might enjoy it. Always feel free to ask any questions you may have about us and our lifestyl

It is funny when I look back on how sexy Elaine could be and still be shy about posing. Even when posing for my Polaroid cmera it took a bit of convincing to get her to give me a spread beaver shot. View attachment 536738View attachment 536738View attachment 536738View attachment 536740View attachment 536740View attachment 536741View attachment 536741View attachment 536741View attachment 536742View attachment 536742
I am so in 'lust' with your wife...old and new pictures!

Rob, luv ur story, luv Elaine even more...but man, you have to give it a rest, please?
Recounting the same WHOLE story, again & again....well, its gotta get old, even for you, my friend.
Do LUV the throughly amazing pix of her...
Sorry to see you "retire"---Opinions??? well even a flea will see things from it's perspective--

Reactions: owlmale
Rob, luv ur story, luv Elaine even more...but man, you have to give it a rest, please?
Recounting the same WHOLE story, again & again....well, its gotta get old, even for you, my friend.
Do LUV the throughly amazing pix of her...
Who died and left you in charge of kicking people off this site. No one is forcing you to read the content of any thread. They all have headers. Don’t like it , maybe you should pass it by. Totally rude of you and unwarranted.

Rob and Elaine - please please don't retire. It's lovely to hear your accounts over the years. The wonderful thing about Elaine is that's she's still just as sexy now as she was when she was younger. Yes she's aged but don't we all - but hell she's aged well - and what is clear is that as she's got older that cute shyness may have gone but has been replaced by a more mature confidence and there's nothing wrong with that at all.
If you've shared those early adventures more than once I guess it's because they were seminal (no pun intended) moments for both of you in her development as a hotwife so they are bound to be special.
That said, I'm sure her more recent fun is just as exciting and im sure we'd all like to hear about that as well.
The fact that you've made this lifestyle work for you both for so long is inspiring - keep it up.
Love Lynn xx

• Love
Reactions: virgil