Elaine's First Time

A couple more of early photos we used to seduce men. This was before exchanges could be done on the internet. When we first started out in the lifestyle she wanted me to set up meetings with guys. When I talked to men about fucking my wife along with me many of them got nervous and were afraid I was gay or my wife was fat or ugly. We used these Polaroid pics to convince them she was worth taking a chance. I would slip a couple of the out of my pocket and show them what they would be missingroa15.jpgroa17.jpgroa19.jpgroa23.jpgroa26.jpgpool3.jpg

A couple more of early photos we used to seduce men. This was before exchanges could be done on the internet. When we first started out in the lifestyle she wanted me to set up meetings with guys. When I talked to men about fucking my wife along with me many of them got nervous and were afraid I was gay or my wife was fat or ugly. We used these Polaroid pics to convince them she was worth taking a chance. I would slip a couple of the out of my pocket and show them what they would be missingView attachment 119942View attachment 119943View attachment 119944View attachment 119945View attachment 119946View attachment 119947
Can identify. Back in the day it was a different ballgame all together. I would generally set things up and their initial reaction was always one of suspicion. We used polaroids too ... but didn't have presence of mind to save them. Wish I had. Until they met her, under my watchful eye, I'm sure they doubted their luck. As awkward as it was it worked.

It was usually a bit awkward as most men have not been approached by another man to fuck his wife and have the husband watch and join in. And if you got over that psychological hurdle they had doubts about her attractiveness. But is was fun and worth the effort. She was so shy at the very beginning she did not want to show anything except a bit of teasingroa3a.jpgroa3b.jpgroa5.jpg

I accidentally posted this on My Hotwife Elaine thread. Meant to put it here. When people see my grey haired mature wife out for dinner in a somewhere I wonder if they ever imagine how hot she can be View attachment 121547View attachment 121548View attachment 121549View attachment 121550
I accidentally posted this on My Hotwife Elaine thread. Meant to put it here. When people see my grey haired mature wife out for dinner in a somewhere I wonder if they ever imagine how hot she can be View attachment 121547View attachment 121548View attachment 121549View attachment 121550[/
QUOTE]
Your wife is beautiful. Is she a hot wife? Is that your cock or her bull's cock. You are a lucky man.

Reactions: bdanger2018