Elaine's First Time

I missed a few postings I noticed
I guess You could not have made those Professional shots ...Elaine is so decent in those:)
I like those pics though!!

Sent this to friend I met here earlier this evening. Thought it might be worth posting here.

Found this cropped pic of an earlier photo I sent you. She knew the guy we were trying to convince to party with us. She said not to send him full boob shot, but agreed to let me get real close.to revealing her nipples. I tried to get her to let me show him the second ond, but she said no., LOL. A 1 a.jpgA 1 b.jpg Plus she said the uncropped pic made her look fat because of the jeans she was wearing squeezing her tummy. They were printed on plain white paper so not the best resolution. BTW he showed up for our date and wore her tities out. After making her cum the first time by licking and eating her out he asked to titty fuck her. She wrapped her boobs around his cock and he shot off from between her tits up her neck and a bit on her face. I love all my wife's assets, but after 30 years her tits still get the most comments A 1.jpg

Robert your pictures of Elaine ate amazing as well as her stories . I love the nipple jewelry is the jewelry pierced type or non. My Hotwife are pierced
Elaine is an awesome Lady
Not pierced. I asked but she said her nipples protrude without assistance , LOL. Would love to see your ladie's piercings