Elaine's First Time

It has been a long a gradual process to get her used to it. Over the years she mellowed to the point of joking about it on video we were making of the two of us fucking. I told her I wanted to take pics of her giving me a blow job. She asked if I was going to post my cock on the internet. I said only with your mouth on it, I think these are the pics from the time, She crawled on my cock and played with het tits. Too bad I can't post those videos hereImage152.jpgImage153.jpgImage151.jpgImage154.jpgImage155.jpg

Robert the great. this's a very very delicious post, the likes of which are so very very rare.
Thank you, sir, for this hottest stuff. I've been reading hungrily since yesterday after you suggested it to me and I've savored every single word you wrote. Thanks, thanks, and thanks another thousand time.

If you have read our stories or at least the first few you know how we started in the life style. Several years into the lifestyle I found old security video from our bedroom of us getting ready for an ocean vacation and Elaine trying on a swimsuit. She kind of got mad at me for bugging her about cutting out the lining of the suit to make it more sheer. We had done that to several of her other suits. This video gave me the inspiration to buy a video camera. While Elaine had posed for explicit photos for years it was our first adventure into film live action. It took awhile for me to figure out how to do it and it took my wife longer to get used to the lights and trying to stay in the camera viewfinder.
I have videos from 15 to 20 year time fame. The higher quality vids I took on a tripod with a Sony HI 8 Mini Cassette tape recorder. Years later I was able to digitize and edit them. The other ones are assorted vids shot with various cameras in low or natural lighting. They are also much shorter and she did not want her face shown when she was fucking someone else. When I started editing I made them very short as it was the only way I could email them. With better technology and cloud storage I could make longer ones. Telling you this now because it will save questions later. Feel free to ask any thing you want about the videos or our lifestyle. Turn up the volume as she can be funny, sexy and sarcastic.
On the last one we are talking about which man to respond to that answered as ad we had put in AFF looking for a man to join us for MFF fun. They usually don't play on phones, but tablets and laptops work. I would love to hear your fantasies and hear what you think about our stories and videos
You need to email me at pantherfalcon7@gmail.com if you want to see them

Reactions: tuschobbit
Thanks for sharing your wife from her good looks nice body and mannerisms and dry sense of humor you were lucky to get such a gem for life who shares your interests I look foward to see such a ageless beauty

Touch choice deciding which are more appealing...the cars or Elaine. Fortunately Elaine easily wins for being more sexy and appealing. Who wouldn't find Elaine's front and rear more appealing to look at.