Elaine's First Time

He was an old friend of Elaine's. He was a couple years older and always considered her a good friend, more like a little sister. They never dated and after college he moved away. We were trying to think of possible friends to maybe hook up with. We had a couple of experiences with guys from the internet that just did not work. One sounded good when we talked and told him what we were wanting. When he showed up he was a bad match. Arrogant and wanting to treat Elaine like a whore. Sent him packing in about 10 minutes without so much as a kiss. The other guy failed to show the first time and we tried once more and he showed up, was polite but when we started fooling around he could not get hard. Said I made him nervous and would I mind if he fucked my wife without me being in the room. We declined.
As Elaine was gaining more confidence in her sexuality we invited him to visit us one weekend. He responded that he a bit uncertain of what the picture was about so we sent him this collage with note saying "Come visit us and enjoy your old school friend". We had a wonderful weekend,P & W 6.jpg

I found some old photos of some of our cars. Even got Elaine to sometimes wash and vacuum them. When I enlarged one I realized she was wearing white shorts and little yellow and white striped top. It was one of her favorite summer casual outfits and easy to tease in or out of it.View attachment 330424View attachment 330425View attachment 330426View attachment 330427View attachment 330428
Wow - his and her E Types. Do you still have them? Any pics of Elaine across the bonnet?

It would be very distracting seeing Elaine's hard nipples stretching the material of her top during dinner. Hard to concentrate on eating your food when you might be thinking about sucking on her rock hard nipples.

I've said it before, but gotta say it again.....you've been very fortunate to spend your life with such a stunningly beautiful woman. Just looking at all of the pics you share, she seems to have enjoyed all of the fun y'all experienced over the years. I know you have said you two are retired from playing, but does she like to reminisce about past fun times? Suz will be 61 in 2 months, and still likes to play as often as we/she get a chance. Seems like life has gotten in the way for us for the last few months, with sick family members and stuff that was more important. We know the time is coming when we will probably retire also, but we hope to get in a few more years of fun! We enjoy talking about past play time....especially some of the crazy shit people did or came up with! :)

Thanks for compliments about my wife. We were active until she was 63 when some serious medical issues severely slowed her down. Injured her back and was bed ridden for a couple months before Pain Management Center got her some release. A couple surgeries and a COPD screw up gave her stroke like symptoms which completely disappeared when machine reset. A few other minor issues all hit her over a period of 3 years. We do reminisce about many of our fun times during foreplay. She simply feels we had a great 30 plus years with no real bad experiences, STDs, or encounters with kooks. Out of touch with most people we knew in the lifestyle. She says she would be willing if the perfect person and situation presented itself but we are not actively seeking anyone. I still enjoy sharing her photos and stories and she knows I do. The good Lord did bless her with fabulous nipples. Hope I answered some of your question. I always enjoy talking to other people about the lifestyle. I like to see the wives and hear other stories about sharing wivesS-86.jpgbed7.jpg

I know my eyes always focus on Elaine's nipples in every shot because they're so prominent.

Sorry to hear about Elaine's medical issues. It's too bad they curtailed sharing more experiences together. Hopefully the right man will come along one day so both of you can enjoy a little fun together again.

Thank both of you for sharing your photos and stories with all of us. It's greatly appreciated.