Elaine's First Time

This was a conversation I had with another man about dogging and gangbangs. Looking back I am probably glad we didn't try it.​

This is the one fantasy of mine Elaine has never done. Maybe the reason I dream about it is because we never did it, LOL
Hubby takes a nice shot of his SUPER SEXY shared wife enjoying a GREAT night of dogging, with lots of horny strangers lined up to fuck her!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!
Excellent as a thought,yet the execution of such an action is tricky and dangerous.Me and wife have done that,but it was from people among our circle.Others had done that and it was our turn to do that.Everyone was using a condom,all were clean,polite and into the game.But it was a "protected environment".In the real world,strangers are dangerous.

I agree the risk is way too high. When she lived out fantasy of filling in for stripper at friend's bachelor's party it ended up being very close to gangbang as she had sex with several men, one right after the other. The safe part was we knew them and trusted them. I will never forget when she walked in the house all made up, even false eyelashes, which she seldom wears. When she started dancing and took off her dress exposing black half bra and garter belt with no panties I realized we all might get to fuck her or at least get a blow job. In all our years she never acquired a STD so I think we were lucky.

When I posted the story about Ron once and was flooded with guys wanting to talk about sloppy seconds, but mostly eating cum filled pussy. Some were concerned about appearing gay. Certainly not gay if you are licking a ladies pussy. I love to have Elaine talk to me about getting fucked before, during and after sex with another guy. When we first started I was always telling Elaine how much I loved watching her suck his cock or take his dick up her ass. One of my favorite memories was the first time she let Todd in her rear. She looked me straight in the eyes and said "Do you like watching me getting ass fucked?". What a thrill. You can not be homophobic because you can not share a lady without touching skin with another man. I was laying on my back and Elaine was on her back on top of me with my dick in her pussy. The other guy had been kissing her tits and playing with her cunt when he got between her legs and licked her clit. Now he could not do that without almost resting his chin on my balls. It was a first for both me and Elaine and I think I froze up for a second. Elaine sensed it and quietly asked if I was okay with the action because she loved it. That was good enough for me and I just kept on going. I really don't know what the guy was doing to her pussy lips and clit but Elaine was getting into it so I kept pumping as her orally ravaged her. Soon she orgasmed and her spasms caused me to shoot my load. Elaine slid off me and he continued licking her. I did not know what to think but this guy was really getting off on it. He asked for a condom and fucked her missionary style while I sat back enjoying the show. After Elaine cums she is content to let the guy do whatever turns him on. He asked her if he could cum on her and she said do you mean on my tits or face and he said no, on her pussy. She said go for it and he began pumping a little harder and faster. He pulled out and snatched the condom off and aimed his spunk at her pussy from just inches away. He was actually shooting at her pussy lips. It was weird, but fun

We have had people ask how many people we have been with sexually. Not as many as you think. Age range from 19 to in the 50s. We aren't sure ourselves. Plus how do you define sex? If you get naked and kiss and fondle someone is that sex. If you give oral sex of have them give it to you is that sex? We think in the 30 plus years Elaine actually fucked between 40 to a maximum of 50 other guys and I did 10 to 15 other women. Sounds like a lot, but spread over 30 years maybe not. If we did one guy more than once we only counted that as one. I think she enjoyed most of them. If we found someone we both liked and he was good in bed we would stick with him for a bit giving him friends with benefits privileges. Usually they ended up marrying or moving away for work. It was easier to to have a friend we could call if we got in the mood. Trying to find the right type of men was more difficult they you think. In the beginning she did do quite a few bareback. Aids was not around yet and we were young and horny. We got lucky I guess as neither of us ever acquired any STDs. Most people think it is easy finding someone to fuck your wife but it is harder than your think when you go from fantasy to reality. I tried setting up a few more guys for Elaine. Some did not show, one couldn't perform and one was kind of a jerk and we sent him packing. I encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay. I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment. Not everything can be planned in advance. I think we had a pretty good run for 30 years and are still married. Adding a pic of the mature Elaine playing with her nipples

That is a serious load....you (or another guy) must have been of sex quite a while:)
We have had people ask how many people we have been with sexually. Not as many as you think. Age range from 19 to in the 50s. We aren't sure ourselves. Plus how do you define sex? If you get naked and kiss and fondle someone is that sex. If you give oral sex of have them give it to you is that sex? We think in the 30 plus years Elaine actually fucked between 40 to a maximum of 50 other guys and I did 10 to 15 other women. Sounds like a lot, but spread over 30 years maybe not. If we did one guy more than once we only counted that as one. I think she enjoyed most of them. If we found someone we both liked and he was good in bed we would stick with him for a bit giving him friends with benefits privileges. Usually they ended up marrying or moving away for work. It was easier to to have a friend we could call if we got in the mood. Trying to find the right type of men was more difficult they you think. In the beginning she did do quite a few bareback. Aids was not around yet and we were young and horny. We got lucky I guess as neither of us ever acquired any STDs. Most people think it is easy finding someone to fuck your wife but it is harder than your think when you go from fantasy to reality. I tried setting up a few more guys for Elaine. Some did not show, one couldn't perform and one was kind of a jerk and we sent him packing. I encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay. I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment. Not everything can be planned in advance. I think we had a pretty good run for 30 years and are still married. Adding a pic of the mature Elaine playing with her nipples

• Love
Reactions: JP1156 and Bcd39
Before the internet made sharing photos easy I made up some collage prints I could show to potential partners for my wife to help convince them to join us for some MMF fun. You would be surprized how many guys are reluctant to do a threesome. Seeing her in these poses and outfits made it easier to talk them into joining us