Elaine's First Time

She could very easily convert the sun's rays to deeply tanned skin. Between going to the lake on many weekends,, owning our own pool and vacationing on the beaches of Florida and the Caribbean she was lucky she vever got skin cancer. Affordable digital cameras were about to be available letting her be free to pose and show it all. Here is one more I found in the bra and pantywh9e.jpg

I think she has cut her hair a bit shorter and it is not yet showing grey so I am adding these to the thread now. She is revealing more of her pussy so I am not sure if these are still film but I think they are because digital pics are a bit sharper. I think these are some of the last 35 mm pics. She is gaining confidence in sexuality and it shows in her poses bl 1.jpgbl 2.jpgbl 3.jpgbl 4.jpgbl 5.jpgbl 6.jpgbl 7.jpgbl 8.jpgbl 9.jpg

Attachments

• bl 10.jpg
    bl 10.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 3
She took her tae kwon do very seriously. On this evening I asked her to pose and she went into straight serious mood. Teased her about no smile but she just kept her rather intense look. Finally cracked a hint of a smile a couple times. She did ultimately earn a black belt. She was concentrating on her forms so much she forgot about how much she was showing off her pussy tk (443 x 297).jpgtk.jpgtk1.jpgtk2.jpgtk3.jpgtk4.jpgtk5.jpgtk6.jpg

She took her tae kwon do very seriously. On this evening I asked her to pose and she went into straight serious mood. Teased her about no smile but she just kept her rather intense look. Finally cracked a hint of a smile a couple times. She did ultimately earn a black belt. She was concentrating on her forms so much she forgot about how much she was showing off her pussy View attachment 390238View attachment 390239View attachment 390240View attachment 390241View attachment 390242View attachment 390243View attachment 390244View attachment 390245
Best looking tae kwon do outfit ever