Elaine's First Time

I have truly enjoyed trying to locate and halfway organise all these photos I took for nearly 30 years. Many of them I have not looked at closely in a long time. In the last ones I just noticed the framed pics on the dresser behind my wife. I think I posted these awhile ago but never realized they in were this set of photosUS 5.jpgUS 19.jpg1025c1.jpg

I wish I could remember more about this photo session. It is obvious that I asked my wife to pose with various facial expressions. Maybe we had been looking at some fashion shoot or models with eyes looking away from the camera or serious looks instead of smiles. You be the judge but I think I like the smiles the best. Sexy and sultry is still good too. I like the first shot with her glasses on so she can look in her mirror to apply lipstick and make sure her makeup is not smeared, LOL. Image01.jpgImage02.jpgImage03a.jpgImage04a.jpgimage5a.jpgImage06a.jpgImage07a.jpgImage08a.jpgImage09a.jpgImage10a.jpgImage11a.jpgImage12a.jpgImage13a.jpgImage14a.jpgImage15a.jpg