Elaine's First Time

I have way too many photos in this basque but I guess I should post them. On these she was ready to fuck and I was wanting more photos. She obliged but was not too happy about it. Plus the flash temporarily blinded her. That is why she is squinting on someView attachment 399154View attachment 399155View attachment 399156View attachment 399157View attachment 399158View attachment 399159View attachment 399160View attachment 399161
Magnificent pictures! I am glad she obliged.

Reactions: vej54
Robert Smith,

Elaine looks fantastic as always; however, you've been in the lifestyle 30-years are there any other couples you & Elaine remain in contact when you began opening -up the marriage?

Last edited:
Quivering with anticipation to hear the conversation regardless of outcome.........good luck, Robert Smith...

Trying to organize our photos has been enjoyable and a bit of a challenge. While the previous pics were from one wild evening I found these 3 from an entirely different time and they are the only ones so I guess I should add them to this part of the tread before moving on. I found them in a section of "Dildo and Toys" photosrdil13.jpgrdil14.jpgrdil15.jpg