Elaine's First Time

I think I stated at the beginning of all these photos I was trying to show them in some kind of chronoligical order. I had also sepatated them a bit by R and X rated pics. Yeazrs ago I got banned from a couple of sites because I accidentally posted hardore shots in softcore area. They wanted you to pay to post those. I separated the files so it would be more difficult to show wrong pics. That being said back to the rest of the pics with red top and silver stockingsImage94.jpgImage95.jpgImage96.jpgImage97.jpg

I think I stated at the beginning of all these photos I was trying to show them in some kind of chronoligical order. I had also sepatated them a bit by R and X rated pics. Yeazrs ago I got banned from a couple of sites because I accidentally posted hardore shots in softcore area. They wanted you to pay to post those. I separated the files so it would be more difficult to show wrong pics. That being said back to the rest of the pics with red top and silver stockingsView attachment 408885View attachment 408886View attachment 408887View attachment 408888
Elaine is just as hot and sexy from behind as she is from the front.