Elaine's First Time

Elaine pushed the nipple play right up to the point of pain. I have an unedited video where the nipple jewelry had gotten so tight that we were having trouble getting them off. She was half laughing and half crying. She found humor in odd things. You can see the loops around her nips on this picriding12.jpg

I agree with you. I remember her mentioning her Mom the first time she fucked a BBC.

Elaine's cocksucking skills got his dick hard and soon he was reaching for a condom. His cock was about the same length as mine, but his girth was impressive. After he wrapped up Elaine smiled at me and said "I can't believe I am doing this. My mother would die". We all chuckled and Nate sat on the couch as Elaine backed up and lowered her pussy onto his cock. She went down slowly saying she wasn't sure she had ever fucked a guy quite that wide. I had a perfect view of her pussy as she reached down to pull her pussy lips apart as she sat on his big cock. Soon she was taking it all in and grinding as Nate was reaching around tweaking her tits. What a sight! Nate's black hands covering her boobs as his big black cock was lodged between her creamy white thighs disappearing into her pink pussy. She motioned me over and told me to kiss her. She whispered "Do you still love me?". I said more than ever and she smiled. She unzipped my slacks and the party really got going.