Elaine's First Time

It was just difficult for her to open up knowing the film was being developed by people in St. Louis. I kept teasing her that I doubt they were making copies of them to take home or show to friends. You know from the Polaroids she could be very X rated. When the Digital cameras finally arrived things got better. When I bought my first Sony HI 8 mini cassette tape player she objected at first but finally relented, LOL Here she is showing of her boobs againpur7.jpgpur8.jpgpur9.jpg

One of the best advantage Polaroids had over conventional film was the quick and private processing of the photos. Despite her shyness it's great when Elaine does relent and shows off her very sexy body.

These photos were the dress and lingerie she wore when we hooked up with Todd from the lumber company. This story is on page one of Elaine's First Time thread in the Cuckold Stories forum. Here is first part of that evening.

I mentioned earlier that Elaine was good at sensing if guys liked her. I encouraged her to be the one to decide when and with whom she wanted to screw. I figured if she was in the mood and liked the guy the sex would be better than if I was choosing when and where.

We were at a large gathering hosted by a local lumber yard. Free food, booze, live music and several hundred people in attendance. Most of the vendors were there promoting there products and everyone was walking around looking at the displays. All of the employees of the lumber yard were there and it was a very relaxed evening.

I was talking to some people when Elaine walked up to me, smiled and said it was time to go home. She said Todd wanted to come home with us. I was temporarily lost and thought she meant he needed a ride to his home. She grinned and said they had talked and he wanted to be with us and if dawned on me what she was talking about. I trusted her instincts and said okay. Elaine said she would ride with Todd so he could find our house.

I am going to post these pics as I first scanned them. We had been partying and she was feeling no pain and could be quite funnyPolka Dots 1.jpgPolka Dots 2.jpgPolka Dots 3.jpgPolka Dots 4.jpgPolka Dots 5.jpg

Thank God for Elaine's subtle hair changes to help me figure out some kind of time line for all our photos. I have been trying to post the photos together that were taken in the same outfit. Unfortunately I sometimes post theme pics together which I did back on page 55 when I posted pics of my wife around our pool table when she fucked Kyle, her second BBC. Here is the rest of the pics in the little black basque & hose and permed hair. Showed a bit of pubes on last shotteal6.jpgteal6a.jpgteal7.jpgteal7a.jpgteal8.jpg

These photos were the dress and lingerie she wore when we hooked up with Todd from the lumber company. This story is on page one of Elaine's First Time thread in the Cuckold Stories forum. Here is first part of that evening.

I mentioned earlier that Elaine was good at sensing if guys liked her. I encouraged her to be the one to decide when and with whom she wanted to screw. I figured if she was in the mood and liked the guy the sex would be better than if I was choosing when and where.

We were at a large gathering hosted by a local lumber yard. Free food, booze, live music and several hundred people in attendance. Most of the vendors were there promoting there products and everyone was walking around looking at the displays. All of the employees of the lumber yard were there and it was a very relaxed evening.

I was talking to some people when Elaine walked up to me, smiled and said it was time to go home. She said Todd wanted to come home with us. I was temporarily lost and thought she meant he needed a ride to his home. She grinned and said they had talked and he wanted to be with us and if dawned on me what she was talking about. I trusted her instincts and said okay. Elaine said she would ride with Todd so he could find our house.

I am going to post these pics as I first scanned them. We had been partying and she was feeling no pain and could be quite funnyView attachment 386853View attachment 386854View attachment 386855View attachment 386856View attachment 386857
Did Elaine always dress in sexy lingerie when the two of you went out? Or just when Elaine was hoping to bring someone home? And it was a wise decision to let Elaine take the lead in deciding who and when.

Once she figured out that I would rather she choose someone instead of me she became a bit more aggressive. If she was in the mood she would dress in something sexy appropriate for the occasion. On this evening with probably 300 people she wore a simple black dress with the sexy lingerie under it. Every situation was a bit different. At the very beginning it was all on me to find someone and encourage her to look sexy and hot. The time she thought the young man working at the grocery store was flirting with her I told her she should go back and wear something hot. It was winter and she wore the sweater and slacks. In nicer weather her "go to move" many times was to wear some flimsy or semi transparent top with light weight jacket she could let fall "accidentally" open at opportune times. The sweater and slacks are on the top of page 57

I bought this liitle outfit for Valentines day. Hard to see but there are little red hearts on it. We had a friend coming over that weekend and I asked her to pose for some photos and promise to wear it for our friend. She was slowy loosening up with her poses if I waited long enough. Of course knowing me no matter how much she showed I would want more. LOL val a.jpgval b.jpgval c.jpgval d.jpgval e.jpgval f.jpgval g.jpgval h.jpgval i.jpgval j.jpgval k.jpgval l.jpg

I bought this liitle outfit for Valentines day. Hard to see but there are little red hearts on it. We had a friend coming over that weekend and I asked her to pose for some photos and promise to wear it for our friend. She was slowy loosening up with her poses if I waited long enough. Of course knowing me no matter how much she showed I would want more. LOL View attachment 387575View attachment 387576View attachment 387577View attachment 387578View attachment 387579View attachment 387580View attachment 387581View attachment 387583View attachment 387584View attachment 387585View attachment 387586View attachment 387587
I'm sure everyone always wants to see more of Elaine

From the garden to the family room Elaine knew how to look sexy. She has a lot of sexy lingerie from skimpy see thru tops, gowns, basques, teddys suspender and hose but this was extra hot with the open holes for her tits, pussy and ass. It was usually for special occasions and this was no exception. She even wore her false eyelashes.teal.jpgteal-1.jpgteal-2.jpgteal-3.jpgteal4.jpgteal5.jpg