Elaine's First Time

When trying to find the appropriate pics to go with the other photos I am posting I sometimes have to look for little details to figure it out. The dual straps on her little dress or technically her chemise, were the give away on the BJ shots. After warming herself up she went to work on me much to my pleasurebj15.jpgbj16.jpgbj17.jpg

I debated posting another set of photos in the tan chemise but decided to post these in her long black gown. On page 37 there are several in same gown but with longer dark hair and were taken with 35 mm film. With the digital camera Elaine was getting bolder with her open sexuality like in the last shot. Enjoy lon1a.jpglon1b.jpglon1c.jpglon1d.jpglon1e.jpglon1f.jpglon1g.jpglon1h.jpglon1i.jpg

I debated posting another set of photos in the tan chemise but decided to post these in her long black gown. On page 37 there are several in same gown but with longer dark hair and were taken with 35 mm film. With the digital camera Elaine was getting bolder with her open sexuality like in the last shot. Enjoy View attachment 402518View attachment 402519View attachment 402520View attachment 402524View attachment 402529View attachment 402530View attachment 402531View attachment 402532View attachment 402533
And everyone is loving that the digital age has allowed Elaine to express her sensuality and sexuality with greater freedom.

For some silly reason Elaine would revert to being a bit shy about the photos we were using to attract potential paramours. Posted the ones with her head cropped out and one with face showing but nipples cropped out and thought people would not recognize her. Silly but it worked flimsy1.jpgflimsy2.jpgflimsy3.jpgflimsy4.jpgflimsy4a.jpg