Elaine's First Time

Once guys got a look at her it usually sealed the deal. If Elaine liked them or thought there was a bit of chemistry they were in for a good time. Before the proliferation of internet dating and hook up sites it was more difficult than you would think. For the first several years Elaine did not want to do anyone we knew and wanted me to set it up. When I approached a male friend and asked him in he would like to have sex with my wife and I would be present and participating many of them became very skeptical. Some thought I was Bi or Elaine was fat and/or unattractive. Even if I showed them some photos of her dressed or partially nude they wern't always convinced. Since they did not know her the pics could be someone else or photos of her from 10 years ago. If I thought they were seriously thinking about doing it I would set up a meeting in a public place where we could have a drink and socialize. I always wanted my wife to look as sexy as possible in a bar or club. When she was in her late 50 s she wore this top under a jacket. I could tell if Elaine liked the guy by how much skin she would reveal or if it was a club and he asked her to dance and she says yes I knew he was going to enjoy her body on the dance floor.elainea.jpg

If you have seen many of the earlier pics Elaine wore bikinis and her deep summer tan was a great contrast to her white tits and ass. We were younger and she was shyer and never even thought of going topless at a beach. Years later we travelled a lot to the Caribbean islands and she would sometimes get up the nerve to take off her top and tan her titties a bit. A couple time she even went totally nude. Who likes white tits and who like light brown? Photography was discouraged on nude beaches but this pics must have been taken after a vacation trippur1.jpgpur2.jpgpur3.jpgpur4.jpgpur4.jpg

Once guys got a look at her it usually sealed the deal. If Elaine liked them or thought there was a bit of chemistry they were in for a good time. Before the proliferation of internet dating and hook up sites it was more difficult than you would think. For the first several years Elaine did not want to do anyone we knew and wanted me to set it up. When I approached a male friend and asked him in he would like to have sex with my wife and I would be present and participating many of them became very skeptical. Some thought I was Bi or Elaine was fat and/or unattractive. Even if I showed them some photos of her dressed or partially nude they wern't always convinced. Since they did not know her the pics could be someone else or photos of her from 10 years ago. If I thought they were seriously thinking about doing it I would set up a meeting in a public place where we could have a drink and socialize. I always wanted my wife to look as sexy as possible in a bar or club. When she was in her late 50 s she wore this top under a jacket. I could tell if Elaine liked the guy by how much skin she would reveal or if it was a club and he asked her to dance and she says yes I knew he was going to enjoy her body on the dance floor.View attachment 403920
Who wouldn't want to enjoy Elaine's body after she shows them what she's wearing under her jacket.

Reactions: Kev627
If you have seen many of the earlier pics Elaine wore bikinis and her deep summer tan was a great contrast to her white tits and ass. We were younger and she was shyer and never even thought of going topless at a beach. Years later we travelled a lot to the Caribbean islands and she would sometimes get up the nerve to take off her top and tan her titties a bit. A couple time she even went totally nude. Who likes white tits and who like light brown? Photography was discouraged on nude beaches but this pics must have been taken after a vacation tripView attachment 404152View attachment 404153View attachment 404154View attachment 404155View attachment 404156
Tan lines are far more preferred. There's a sense of naughtiness about seeing tan lines on a woman.

Reactions: Kev627
You're very dedicated for your desire to take excellent photos of Elaine. A lesser man would have put down the camera much sooner. But I thank you for the exquisite photos of Elaine's marvelous full breasts and extremely large hard nipples.