Elaine's First Time

Robert Smith

Male
Gold member
Mar 5, 2018
I have shared my wife with many men over the last 30 years. This is how we started, kind of mild compared to some of the wilder stuff we did later,

We are in our 60s. I met Elaine when I was 32 and she was 29. We were both divorced with no kids. After dating for several months I really started liking her. I had done some swinging and wife sharing with my ex wife. I don't think that led to our divorce, but one never knows. I got Elaine to pose for sexy polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she ! was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me.

I thought a random stranger might work. This was in the early 80s before internet. I had been to the local adult bookstore and seen personal ads so I posted one. Phone numbers were not allowed. If you wanted to respond to an ad you left your information on a 3x5 card in an envelope with the number of the ad you were answering. You had to personally go to the bookstore to check. I talked Elaine into going with me one night. After checking the ad board we walked around the store. I tried to get her to go into the movie theater section but she declined. While wandering thru the store a nice looking well dressed older gentleman approached us and asked if we were looking for fun. I said maybe, depending on what he meant by fun. He suggested we go outside to discuss the situation. Elaine was hesitant but followed. To our surprise the guy had a real nice luxury car.

He invited us to go for a ride in his car. I can't really think of what line he used, but we were young, dumb and horny. I sat in the front seat with Elaine in between us. She was wearing a short skirt and let him put his hand on her leg. I wasn't sure where we were going nor what was going to happen, but Elaine told him she felt uncomfortable. He assured her he was not going to do anything she did not like. He just wanted to touch her a little and watch us fuck.

We finally found a secluded place to park behind some closed store building that had security lights. He situated the car where the light shone into the window enough to let him see what was going on. I could tell Elaine was still somewhat nervous and I said we would leave whenever she wanted and the driver agreed. While still sitting between us Elaine reached down and slid off her panties leaving her pussy somewhat revealed. At this point in our relationship she had never taken things this far. We were not married, but I was living with her. She let me take photos of her and we engaged in sex talk about introducing others into our sex lives, but talk was as far as we had gone. I was almost as nervous as she appeared to be, but anxious to see where this evening was going to end.

She leaned over and kissed me leaving her ass and pussy exposed to the driver. He slowly massaged her ass as I continued making out with Elaine like a teenager. I started feeling her up and he finally got the courage to move is hand to her pussy. I thought she might object but she let him play with her cunt as I played with her tits. She reached down and unbuckled my pants, pulling out my cock. After fondling me for awhile she repositioned herself on her knees, sideways in the front seat with her head and mouth on my cock and her pussy eye level to the driver. He started playing with her ass again gently massaging her butt cheeks. It looked like he slid a finger inside her. I thought she might object but she just kept sucking me letting him have full access to her pussy. He got braver using both hands, slowly spreading her cheeks and licking her pussy. I thought maybe we were going to experience our first MMF sex intercourse.

Elaine instead moved over and sat on top of me facing the front and lowered her pussy onto my cock. I had pulled her top up over her boobs and she left them out of her top while grinding on me. The driver moved closer to us and reached for Elaine's tit. She didn't object, but did tell him all he could do was touch. He said fine, but could he touch himself. Elaine said okay but he was not going to screw her. Surprisingly he did not seem to care. I was curious how this was going to end.

After playing with her boobs he slowly moved his hand toward her crotch and I wondered what was going to happen next. We had been screwing with my legs apart and her leg somewhat together kind of doggy style while sitting in a car seat. She told the driver to wait a minute and I thought the party may be ending. Instead she got off me momentarily, pushed my legs together the placed her legs outside of mine and sat back on my cock. Then Elaine took his hand and guided it to her crotch. It was kind of weird but she seemed to enjoy the extra stimulation of him fingering her clit and pussy lips as my cock was in her at the same time. I could kind of feel him manipulating her pussy clitdress8.jpgdress9.jpgdress9b.jpg but she just continued grinding on my dick. After a few minutes Elaine said it was time to switch and I thought she was going to fuck the driver.

Instead she turned around facing me and straddling my cock with her knees bent under her. The driver was playing with her boobs and pulling his own cock. I guess she felt sorry for him because she leaned back and pulled his face to her tits allowing him to kiss her nipples. With this action she started cumming hard causing me to shoot off inside her warm pussy. When I finished I glanced over to the driver and he had shot off and was cleaning himself with a hankie. I kind of felt sorry for him, but all he could do was thank us and tell Elaine how pretty and sexy she was.

I knew then I had a special lady. We all got dressed and he drove us back to the bookstore. Never saw him again. Certainly not the wildest sex story, but memorable to me because it was the first time Elaine had allowed another man to play with her while we were fucking.

The irony of the encounter at the bookstore was that it almost backfired for me and my plans for Elaine and future fun. She admitted she actually enjoyed the sex but not the atmosphere at the bookstore. While it was erotic it was also scary for her. The gentleman in the car told us he was there on Saturday night it we wanted to meet again, but we never did. It was her refusal to return there that cause me to come up with another angle. I had to find a guy she felt comfortable and in a setting she liked.

I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric .We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. I showed him a polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time. He was willing and I set up a meeting for the following night after our seminar.

When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started.

When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy. We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed. Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. It was quite a turn on for me. I sat back enjoying the show. Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth. She obliged and kept sucking. Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop. Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of his cum. He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed. What a way to start our first MMF encounter. When he went to get a drink or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave. She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.

When he came back I was screwing Elaine missionary style. He watched for awhile as he laid on the bed. I finally got off her and moved behind her doggy style laying on our sides. Eric positioned himself so she could blow him some more. When he got hard again I got out of her and let him have her. She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind. I moved in front and let her suck me. It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me. As you probably know it is really a bit difficult to have a woman give a good blowjob and properly fuck at the same time so we mostly alternated fucking her.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet.

I did not take any photos that night. The B & W shots are the pics I showed Eric to convince him to visit us. Later got her to wear the same garters and dress she wore with Ericroa11c.jpgroa12.jpgroa24.jpgroa25.jpgroa26.jpgroa27d.jpgroa28.jpgroa29.jpg. We got to talking about how much fun we had. She started playing with herself for me and we ended up screwing on the floor. Hope you enjoy our little adventures.

The term "cougar" was not really around in the early 80,s, but here is Elaine's first successful seduction of a younger man. I tried setting up a few more guys for Elaine. Some did not show, one couldn't perform and one was kind of a jerk and we sent him packing. I encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay. I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment. Not everything can be planned in advance.

> One night we went to a bar with a friend and his 22 year old daughter. I was not even thinking about a threesome. There was a local band playing. My wife and the daughter went to the bathroom and when they returned they were kind of giggling like young girls. During a band break the left and I didn't think anything about it. She came back and told my wife to come with her. Elaine returned 5 or 10 minutes later smiling. Our friend and his daughter soon left and I asked Elaine what was going on. She told me on the way to the bathroom she had told our friends daughter she thought the drummer was cute. What she did not know was she knew some of the guys in the band and went and told the drummer roa16.jpgroa17.jpgbj.jpgbj1.jpgbj2.jpgwhat my wife had said. He said he would like to meet her and to bring Elaine backstage during the break if she was serious. Elaine said she took him to a darkened area kissed him and told him she would fuck him, but it had to be a threesome with her husband. He seemed hesitant and did not say anything so she grabbed his hand and put it on her boob, massaged his cock and kissed him with passion. He said O.K. We only lived a couple of miles away. She gave him our address and told him to get his ass over there as soon as he could after the band was finished. We left about 15 minutes early and headed home hoping for the best.

> It was quite late so we decided if anything was going to happen we had to get with the program quickly. I suggested Elaine get into lingerie and meet him at the door. To my surprise she agreed. She put on a little blue teddy and white hose and no panties. We still weren't sure if he would show so I started kissing her and played with titties. I figured if he did not show I would finish the job and we would go to sleep happy, but disappointed he did not show up for the fun. We were about to give up on him showing. This was the early 80s and cell phones were rare. Suddenly we were interrupted by the ringing doorbell.

> Elaine met him at the door. He was pretty much speechless. Elaine kissed him on the cheek and invited him into the living room acting as if she was fully dressed. I walked in and she introduced me. I asked if he wanted a drink and went into the kitchen to get drinks for all of us.

> When I returned they were sitting on the couch making out like teenagers. She was in the middle so I sat on the other side and started playing with her ass. I left to go to the bathroom and give them some time to get things heated up a little. When I returned she had opened his pants and was playing with his cock. I sat down again next to her and she turned and kissed me then turned back and started sucking his cock. She was leaning over to suck him so I got on the floor and started eating her pussy. After a few minutes I could tell she was getting good and wet. She stood up in front of him facing away, bent over and backed up sticking her pussy in his face. He ate her until she was just about to cum. She asked for a condom, opened it and rolled it on him then stood up and eased onto his cock as he was sitting on the couch. She was grinding on him with her hands on his knees . I stood up and stuck my cock in her face and she was getting plugged at both ends.

> Soon she turned and faced him as she loves to have her titties sucked while sitting on a hard cock. We switched positions several times and wore her and the couch out. We had all been consuming alcohol and the rest of the night turned into a blur of fucking Elaine silly. Here is what she was wearing that night, The first pics is her standing at the front door, just like she did that night

After Elaine had a little success approaching men on her own she gained confidence. I encouraged her to use her womanly charms to entice men to have sex with us. She was hesitant at times for fear of rejection. Elaine had married her high school sweetheart when she was 18. I think maybe the fact that she really only dated one guy in high school and was married through her college years made her somewhat shy about flirting and dating. Who knows, but I wanted her to assert herself and told her she should not be coy about what she was after with the other man. I told her that after bringing up the subject of having sex with the guy I thought she probably tended to talk too much. I said I did not want her screwing them without me being present, but kissing, fondling and even giving a blowjob would surely convince the guys to party with us.

One afternoon she came home from the grocery store and said she thought one of the young guys working at the store was trying to flirt with her. I asked her if she would consider doing him and she laughed and said he was awfully young and probably just being polite to an old lady. I said she should fix herself up a little, go back to the store and flirt back. As it was winter she put on a sweater without a bra, slacks and jacket. When she opened the jacket the sweater gave you a good view of her boobs. Elaine walked around until she found the checkout line he was working. As they always do he asked her if she needed help carrying out her groceries. Even though it was just one bag she said yes. While walking to the car she asked him if he had ever partied with older women. He said no and she asked would he like to. He said he had to get back to work but his shift ended in an hour and would like to talk to her then. She said she would be back and park in the same place. She came home and told me what had happened. I suggested she bring him to our house as the store is less than a mile away and she could be more convincing in our driveway rather than a public parking lot.

When they arrived Elaine pulled the car close to the garage door which had a row of windows in it. I told her I would be watching from inside the garage. I could see them talking and watched Elaine slowly move closer to him. After a few minutes she kissed him and I figured things were going well. Knowing I was viewing them she moved his hand to her chest as they continued kissing. My view was partially blocked but her hand appeared to be on his crotch. Soon her head lowered and I could just see the top of her hair as she apparently moved her mouth up and down on his cock. I saw him say something to her and reach down putting his hand on her head. I really did not know if he was moving her head away or what exactly was going on, but her head popped up and she was smiling as she kissed his cheek. I could see them getting their clothes arranged and I quickly moved from the garage to the house and met them at the front door.

They walked in and Elaine introduced me. His name was Steve and he seemed very nervous. I invited him in the living room and asked if he wanted something to eat or drink. He said sure and Elaine went into the kitchen. He asked where the bathroom was and I went into the kitchen with Elaine. She almost started laughing when she told what went on in the car. She said she had only sucked his dick for less than a minute before he yelled he was going to cum. She held on tight with her mouth as he shot a load of sperm into her waiting lips. She guessed he had not had sex for quite some time, but thought he was going to be more than ready for a fun evening.

Steve was back in the living room when we walked in with munchies and drinks. I asked if he wanted wine, beer or a soft drink. He said he was only 19 and still lived with his parents so had better stick with non alcohol drinks. He had just graduated from the same high school Elaine and I had gone to years earlier. We chit chatted for awhile and I could tell he was anxious and getting nervous about everything. I knew Elaine had told him about me and the three of us having sex together, but thought he might be getting cold feet. I smiled at him and asked if he thought Elaine was a good cock sucker. We all laughed and the ice was broken. Elaine stood up, walked over, stood in front of him, lowered her slacks revealing her pussy and pulled his face into her crotch. He was just kind of stunned and Elaine told him to lick her, which he happily did. Elaine teased and played with both of us but said the living room was cold and we headed to the bedroom.

We got in bed with Elaine in the middle. We played with her as she sucked and played with both of us. I licked her while she sucked him. After she sucked him back to hardness she pushed him on his back and straddled his young swollen dick. Elaine was just getting going pretty good, grinding away on him as he tweaked her tits when he suddenly grabbed her ass and shot his load deep in her pussy. We were both kind of shocked as I knew she had just finished him off with her mouth 20 minutes earlier. I joked that he must have not had any pussy in a long time when he started laughing and said he had never had any pussy. Elaine did not believe him, but he said he had never gotten any girls to go all the way with him. She finally said that explained why he shot off so fast in her mouth and almost as fast in her pussy. Elaine said she would fuck me for awhile and see if he could recover for a third time. He said not to worry he wanted to fuck her all night.

Steve was a very willing participant, but not highly skilled. When Elaine was sitting on me he was happy to just be touching her, playing with her ass, back, any skin he could find. Once Elaine and I had both climaxed the atmosphere was very relaxed. Steve did not really know what to do he just knew he wanted more of Elaine's pussy. I couldn't tell if Elaine was annoyed with him or just could not believe she had fucked a 19 year old virgin. I suggested Elaine give him a lesson in sexual positions, let Steve find out how many different ways there are to screw a woman. It was both funny and sexy at the same time watching her instructing him on fucking. He had more staying power this round and Elaine finally got warmed up again. He asked her what position she liked and she said sitting on top with her tits getting sucked as she was grinding on a cock. Then she said if she wanted the man to climax she found most guys like doggy style, especially if she gets on all fours with her ass hear the edge of the bed and the man can stand up while grabbing her hips and pounding her pussy. He said let's try it and banged her hard as he shot off one last time. She said she was tired and asked me to drive Steve back to his car. He got dressed and could thanks Elaine enough for taking away his virginitylace.jpglace2a.jpglace1a.jpg

With the increasing popularity of the internet I started making contacts with guys on some of the dating type sites like Adult Friend Finder. I posted some sexy photos of Elaine and said we were looking for guys interested in MMF fun with us. Many of the men, or boys, were just lurkers or big talkers. Most would not come thru with current photos or actually set up a date and time to meet. Eventually I talked to a guy who seemed legitimate. He was in his 40s, divorced, and lived about an hour away. Elaine had not met him, but was content to go along and told me to set it up. We rented a room at hotel near the interstate highway close to our new friend's town. His name was Ron and we were to meet at 8 p.m. Elaine and I got there about 6:30 checked in. She showered and dressed for the soon to be evening of fun.

Ron and I had talked via the internet about our sexual likes and dislikes. I mentioned Elaine enjoyed watching porn and sex toys. When he knocked on the door he was holding a suitcase. We all introduced ourselves and made cocktails and settled down to chit chat for a bit. I asked Ron what was in the suitcase and he opened it up and we all laughed. He had brought a VCR machine, some porn tapes and a collection of dildos and vibratiors still in the box. This was before DVDs and porn was available on all hotel room T.V.s. That broke the ice as we had Elaine look thru the tape selection as Ron figured out how to hook it up. When she handed me a tape I said she should pick out a sex toy. I popped the tape in and Elaine sat down on Ron's lap and gave him a kiss. She was in a dress with lingerie and hose on underneath. While sitting on his lap Ron slowly slid his hand up Elaine's thigh. When he encountered the top of the hose he smiled and said "I can't believe you are wearing hose. It is one of my favorite turn ons." Elaine just smiled and pulled her dress up above her hose tops and said "Glad you like them". It was a small room with just a couple of chairs. I watched the two of them kiss and fondle each other for awhile. Some guys can't get enough of her boobs and other guys go straight to her pussy. Ron seemed intrigued by her tits.

While they continued playing with each other I stood up, walked over to them, unzipped Elaine's dress and slipped it over her head exposing her lovely basque. I twirled Elaine around like a model, showing her off her body. Ron had been feeling her up but on the outside of her dress. I reached around her from the back and pulled the top of her basque down exposing her tits. Ron stood up, bent down a little and kissed her nipples. She shimmied a little and led us to the bed. Ron was exploring her boobs and I was licking her pussy. After several minutes Ron straddled her chest as she was on her back. Elaine pushed her boobs together and he began titty fucking her. She was getting good and wet so I reached for the dildo she had chosen earlier and pushed it inside her while she was playing with Ron's dick between her boobs. Elaine grabbed his ass and pulled him to her mouth. I knew the great feeling of Elaine's warm mouth and figured he would want to keep his cock going down her throat so I began licking her clit while ramming the dildo in and out of her pussy. One of Elaine's best skills is cocksucking and swallowing. I had told Elaine early in our wife sharing experiences that most guys don't have wives or girlfriends who suck and swallow as good as she can. Soon Ron was screaming and shooting off in her mouth. True to form Elaine held on tight and swallowed his cum. I kept up the pace with the dildo and my tongue and Elaine started writhing with her first orgasm. What a start to the evening.

After relaxing a bit we got going again. Elaine sucked Ron hard and slipped a condom over his dick. He mounted her missionary style and I enjoyed watching them screw for awhile. We alternated fucking Elaine in various positions. The second round of sex is always more relaxed. Elaine had learned to preform a little for me. She would smile or wink at me while getting drilled or sucking cock. Sometimes she would talk and ask me if I liked what she was doing. Eventually I was laying on my back with Elaine in front of me on all fours blowing me. Ron was standing up fucking her doggy style. I had seen him put on a condom earlier so when he grabbed her hips and started cumming I didn't think anything other than it would be my turn now. When he finished cumming he pulled out he held on to Elaine's waist and kind of pushed her on top of me. That is her favorite position and she seemed to be getting close to climaxing. She was very wet and at first I thought it was just her juices. As Elaine was grinding on my cock I could not believe how wet and loose her pussy was. Her juices were oozing down my dick and onto my balls. Her pussy felt different and I just thought she was really turned on. Ron was massaging her tits and tweaking her nipples. I said "My God you are wet!". Then he winked at me and picked up a condom from the floor that was empty. We both smiled as Elaine orgasmed followed quickly by me shooting off. I don't know if it was physical or psychological but I loved fucking Elaine after Ron had climaxed in her. I was hooked on sloppy seconds after that. As Elaine rolled off me she noticed how wet we both were. She said something about us making a big mess. Ron and I smiled at each other and Elaine looked at us as asked what we were grinning about. He held up the empty condom and I said "You just gave me sloppy seconds and I loved it". rose5.jpgrose3.jpgrose4.jpgrose.jpgrose-1.jpgrose1a.jpgrose-2.jpgShe was kind of upset at first, but calmed down and finally said it was okay with her if it was okay with me. Most guys wore rubbers after that, but if we knew and trusted him Elaine would let them cum in her just so I could have the thrill of fucking her cum filled pussy. This was the little basques she wore

Elaine has never been much for public nudity. Sometimes around a swimming pool or at the lake she would flash a little. Alcohol helped reduce her public nudity hang ups. I did get her to cut out the lining in some of her swimsuits. That revealed her nips and pussy when she got wet. We had a pool and used it to our advantage several times. We had friends we invited over and many times guys would just stop by for a beer and a splash in the pool.

If she fancied a guy she would judge his interest by laying on an inflatable raft or a chair by the pool and tease him. Her top might slip or she would spread her legs showing a semi transparent crotch shot. She might get in the pool with him and grab his cock in a playful teasing manner hoping to find out if he was well equipped. If she wanted him for a partner she would discuss things while showing him her boobs or let him play with her tits. But she would never do the deed in public. Usually the most she would do was let them play with her boobs and pussy. Sometimes she would suck on their a cock, but usually not to completion.

We had a good friend and had partied with with for a couple of years. Sometimes we just had fun without sex and sometimes we ended up in bed. One Saturday afternoon he showed up with a friend. It was a summer day and we headed for the pool. After a couple of hours of drinking and enjoying the water our friend jokingly asked Elaine to show her boobs to his friend. She was just loose enough to flash us her tits. We all applauded and complimented her hoping for more. She finally showed her ass and pussy while still in the pool. As it was daylight and neighbors could be looking she put her suit back on when she got out of the water. We headed over to the hot tub area where there was a little more privacy. Elaine loosened her top while sitting in the swing. I took the cover of the hot tub and we all got in the water. It was a little tight with 4 people so we kind of sat on the edge and let Elaine be more submerged. One of the guys pulled his cock out and asked Elaine to suck him. She laughed teasingly and started playing with his cock.

We kept trying to get her to do more, but she seemed reluctant to actually screws us in the tub. She sat up on the edge of the tub showing all of us her boobs. We continued to chat and try to get Elaine to do more. She stood in front of us and let us play with her boobs but only touch, not suckswim11.jpgswim18.jpgswim12.jpgswim17.jpgswim13.jpgswim16.jpgswim15.jpg. Our new friend told Elaine he had gotten divorced recently and sure would like to have sex with her. She moved over and started sucking him. She turned and looked at the two of us and asked if we were enjoying the show. I could tell she was going to finish him off with her mouth. He was sitting on the edge and she was in front of him topless and really giving him good head. I figured she would let him come in her mouth but he suddenly pulled out and shot off on her face, neck and boobs. We all laughed and complimented Elaine. They had to leave to take the new friend home, but our old friend came back that evening and we ended up in bed screwing Elaine.

I mentioned earlier that Elaine was good at sensing if guys liked her. I encouraged her to be the one to decide when and with whom she wanted to screw. I figured if she was in the mood and liked the guy the sex would be better than if I was choosing when and where.

We were at a large gathering hosted by a local lumber yard. Free food, booze, live music and several hundred people in attendance. Most of the vendors were there promoting there products and everyone was walking around looking at the displays. All of the employees of the lumber yard were there and it was a very relaxed evening.

I was talking to some people when Elaine walked up to me, smiled and said it was time to go home. She said Todd wanted to come home with us. I was temporarily lost and thought she meant he needed a ride to his home. She grinned and said they had talked and he wanted to be with us and if dawned on me what she was talking about. Todd was an employee of the lumber yard and we both knew him, but just casually. I trusted her instincts and said okay. Elaine said she would ride with Todd so he could find our house.

It was about a 15 minute drive and I knew Elaine would convince him, if he had any doubts. They had talked at the seminar, but in vague terms as it was a very public situation. She said he was a little nervous and wanted to know what to expect. He said he would love to have sex with her alone but had never been in a threeway before. She assured him I was straight and he would have a blast. When they pulled in the driveway she said she leaned over and stuck her tongue in his ear, placed his hand on her boob and massaged his crotch. He said he was ready and they headed into the house.

Elaine had learned how to perform and entertain both me and the other man. With the first few guys she was so shy she did not want me in the room when she first started playing them. I am definitely a voyeur and love watching Elaine and she knows it. She had gained confidence and was more relaxed than when she first started having sex with other guys. After getting us some drinks we sat down in the living room, the two of them on the couch and me in a chair close by. I told Todd to ignore me and just start having fun with Elaine. He was in his early 20s and Elaine was probably in her late 30s. After a little kissing and fondling Elaine stood up and took off her dress. She walked over to me, bent down and kissed me as I reached behind her and released her bra hook. As you know she has great tits and she knows it too. She stood back up a slowly pulled off her bra asking Todd if he approved. He smiled and reached for her. She teased him by covering up with her hands and showing me her boobs. I told her she should give our guest the first shot at her tits and she obliged by sitting on his lap facing him and sticking them in his mouth. He started sucking like a newborn baby. Elaine loves nipple stimulation and it always gets her going. Todd seemed content to play with her tits the rest of the evening.

Elaine knows I like watching her and gives me smiles, winks and sexy looks while playing with the other guy. I told her she needed to return the favor of having her nipples sucked and suck Todd's cock. She and Todd stood up and she unbuckled his pants and pulled down his underwear then pushed him back on the couch. She got on her knees and began licking his dick. She would stop and look at me and smile before going back down on him. Soon Todd said he was going to cum if she did not quit. She looked at me and laughingly asked what she should do. When we first started entertaining other guys I had told her a lot of men don't have ladies or wives who swallow and one of Elaine's best sexual skills is blow jobs to completion. I said the night was young and so was he. She turned back and told Todd to just enjoy. Elaine is great at licking and sucking while looking you in the eyes. She can deep throat a little bit and soon she sucked him dry. After swallowing as much of your cum as she can Elaine loves looking you in the eyes and smiling with a little cum still on her lips or chin. She wiped the last drops of semen from the end of his dick and licked it of her finger. He fell back on the couch and I clapped a couple of times and told Elaine she was great. She reminded us her pussy was still not touched. We headed for the bedroom.

Elaine has never been a big fan of anal sex. She has consented and let me screw in the ass, but it took begging. I finally figured out to start very slowly and let her control the speed of penetration. After several minutes of nearly no movement on my part she would eventually relax and I could bang her pretty hard in the doggy position. It always made me cum hard in her ass, but I was never sure if she really enjoyed it or was just pleasing me. I didn't push the ass fucking because she was so good in every other sexual pleasure. I had noticed the size of Todd's cock when she was sucking him. It was fairly long but not real wide. She had always told me I was too large for her butt. I didn't really believe her. I just thought it was an excuse to keep me out of her back door.

When we went to the bedroom Todd excused himself to go to the bathroom. As we were pulling back the bedsheets I said "Why don't you give Todd some ass action? He is long, but slender. Maybe you will like it." She just looked at me and said nothing. He walked in and we jumped in bed and began playing with Elaine's body like a sex toy. Todd stretched her legs apart and began licking her pussy with enthusiasm. She sucked me while he was eating her beautiful pussy. Pretty soon she grabbed the back of his head and orgasmed hard on his tongue and we all enjoyed watching her spasms of fun. Everyone relaxed and relished the moment. I went and refreshed our drinks. After several minutes of talking and taking it easy I reminded Elaine neither of us had actually fucked her. She said "Well what are you waiting for?"

Since I was the only one without an orgasm I got behind her doggy style while she sucked Todd back to hardness. After several minutes I could no longer hold back and shot off hard inside her. I rolled off her and just lay on the bed exhausted. Todd was uncertain of what to do as Elaine just lay on the bed not moving. I got up to go to the bathroom and told Todd he had better fuck her before she fell asleep. She just laughed and told Todd to get ready for more kinky fun. When I came back they were fucking like it was their first time. He was not very tall and could fuck her missionary style and suck her titstr.jpgstr1.jpgstr2.jpgstr5.jpgstr6.jpgstr7.jpgs at the same time. She rolled over and rode him for awhile leaning over and giving him her boobs. I reached behind her and, using the lubrication from my cum and her juices, slipped my finger in her anus. To my surprise, she did not object and continued fucking his cock and my finger. Taking a chance I asked Todd if he had ever fucked a lady in the ass. He mumbled no and I said to try Elaine's gorgeous behind. To my amazement Elaine got off of him and positioned herself on her hand and knees. He slipped his cock in her butt and I got the pleasure of watching my lovely wife get ass fucked by a 22 year old. She looked at me and asked if I liked watching her get fucked in the ass. I smiled and nodded yes and Todd said he didn't know about me, but he loved it. I said bang her ass hard and he did. I don't know if she actually climaxed but he came quite quickly and she seemed to be having fun.

We were all exhausted. Elaine eventually left to go to the bathroom. Todd started telling me how great everything had been and hoped I was not upset. I assured him I loved watching her enjoy herself and please us. He nervously asked if he could come back sometime. I smiled and said that was up to Elaine. She reentered the room and collapsed on the bed telling us she had loved screwing us, but was too tired to go another round. Todd was playing with her boobs when she was talking and seemed disappointed when she said the sex was over. He kept tweaking her tits hoping for another round. Elaine rolled over facing him and asked him if was sure he could get hard again because she was too tired and sore to last very long. Not wanting to be greedy he asked for a farewell blowjob. She smiled as she bent over and started sucking his dick. Either he had gone a long time without sex or really liked Elaine's mouth because it wan't long before he was climaxing for a third time.

When he got dressed he thanked us profusely and said he would be happy to come back again. Elaine smiled and said maybe. The pics are the dress and lingerie she wore that evening

Part One. Story over 1000 words so I must split it in 2 parts

Several years ago we went to one of Elaine's high school class reunions. It was held in a large upscale hotel with large convention rooms for several hundred people. After the dinner and a few speeches and presentations everyone moved to another room with a bar, tables and stage for the band. It was a chance for people to mingle a talk about old times. I knew some of the people but as it was not my class I just sat back and let Elaine visit with many of her classmates. We had not discussed anything about sharing or swinging that night so I was planning on staying for the first set by the band and heading home. Elaine would introduce me to some of the people and I would be polite, but not really pay a lot of attention to the conversation. My ears perked up when Elaine walked over to me with a good looking guy and introduced me to Mic, followed by the statement, "He was an old boyfriend". I excused myself to go the the bathroom and give Elaine some time alone with Mic. I did not know what to expect and had never heard her talk about him before. She started dating her first husband her senior year and the got married after their freshmen year in college. I may have been wrong about the little wink Elaine had given me and maybe I would not see Mic the rest of the evening.

When I came back the band was playing their first song and Elaine and Mic were on the dance floor and I began to think it might not be a boring old class reunion after all. After the song ended Elaine came back to the table by herself and Mic went to the bar. Elaine said Mic was a guy that she liked and had dated for awhile in the summer before her senior year. When school resumed he left her for a cheerleader. She said they had not gone all the way but she had given him a few blow jobs. It kind of pissed her off at the time because after she had sucked him off he ended up dumping her. At 17 you remember those things. Kind of funny now. I asked her how she felt about him now and what was she planning. She smiled and said "Revenge". I asked where his wife was and she said he left her home or she choose not to attend. Some female friends had told Elaine that Mic's wife had put on a lot of weight after having three kids and did not go out very often, if at all. Elaine looked me in the eyes and said " I think he is going to hit on me and if he does I am going to fuck his brains out and make him wish he had not dumped me for the now fat cheerleader wife". I asked her if she was sure because she almost sounded emotionally involved. She laughed and said we would only do him just this once and she did remember his dick got very large when she sucked him

Elaine went to the bathroom and returned with her bra and panties in her purse. Mic showed up and asked for another dance. It was a fast song so she could not really work her womanly charms, but the next song was slow and they stayed on the floor. I could not see them all the time due to the crowd but knew Elaine was doing or saying something to get his interest. When they returned to the table Mic cut right to the chase and said Elaine has told me if I get a room here tonight she will fuck me and you will be in the room watching and participating. Are you cool with that and I assured him I was ready, willing and able. He left to get a room and I asked Elaine how things had gone. She said he told her the typical married guy b.s. about lack of sex with his wife and how he had always remembered her blow jobs. That was when she said she could do better than just a b.j. and told him about us. He did not know what to say and was uncertain about me so Elaine simply said go ask him yourself which he did. He returned and we stayed for awhile, not wanting to be too obvious as Mic was married living in the same town. He gave us the room number and we waited a few minutes before exiting the dance.

Once in our room Elaine and Mic sat on the bed together and after a very short period of more small talk He began to run his hand over her arm lightly kissing her on the neck. From there it was not long and Mic was feeling her up and giving one hell of a lip lock. Mic began to play with her boobs, sliding the straps over her shoulders exposing her tits. He laid her back on the bed and was playing with her nipples and kissing her on the neck, ear lobe and lips. Every guys gets fascinated with Elaine's nips. I had noticed that Elaine had slid her hand down over Mic's very noticeable bulge in his pants. After more playing around, lots of moaning and very heavy breathing the two of them removed the rest of their clothes. Mic's cock was hard as mine was. Elaine loves to suck cock and took full advantage of Mic's raging hardon and laid him back and began to suck him. Mic started to moan slightly as Elaine's head bobbed up and down on his throbbing shaft. " MMMMM fuck ya suck me baby" Mic moaned. I watched intently as my wife dragged her lips up and down Mic's cock, then flicking her tongue over the head of his cock from time to time. Cupping and gently massaging Mics balls she sucked and licked his cock and smiled at me with her eyes. This absolutely was to Mic's delight. "Fuck ya" Mic moaned again as I noticed his breathing was very deep and pronounced. Mic was very vocal which was a little odd as most guys are a little shy in a three way situation. Maybe since he knew her from before he was not intimidated.

Part 2

By now my cock was getting hard so I took my clothes off, sat back down and began to stroke my cock as I watched my wife suck his cock. Mic then laid Elaine back and got between her legs and guided his dick to the entrance of her hot cunt. Laying down on her pressing his lips to hers and mashing her tits against his chest Mic slowly pushed his cock into her. I watched as Mic's cock slid into Elaine inch by inch. Her groans were very evident as Mic began to fuck her. Raising up just a bit now Mic began to quicken his pace sliding his cock in an out of her faster and deeper. "Damn you sure do feel great" Mic said. Elaine's's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she smiled "So do you". Mic then raised up even higher and placed his hands on her tits as he fucked her. "Fucking nice tits baby" he said as he continued to pound her with his cock. Mic paused very briefly from time to time to lean down and suck her tits. He then placed her legs up over his shoulders and drove his cock deep into her. I knew then it would not be long before my wife would cream Mic's hard cock. Elaine loves to be fucked this way. She had told me that she loves it cause the guys cock gets so deep into, and it makes her cum every time. Sure enough she did just that.

My wife's face turned a deep read as she gasped deeply. Clutching the bed sheets with both fists her body stiffened and then she let our a shrill squeal " oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck". Her ass was up off the bed and taking in all of Mic's cock she could. Elaine began to gyrate her ass up and down engulfing a much of Mic's cock as she could as her hot cunt spasmed with orgasmic pleasure. "That's it baby fuck my cock, cover it with your juice!". A big smile came over his face as he held his cock deep into my wife as he could. Feeling her warm juice on his cock, he nodded "yes yes, mmm so nice". He suddenly quickened his pace, grunted and moaned as he filled her pussy with his first load of cum. I thought he would roll of her giving me a chance at sloppy seconds, but he did not.

Instead he pulled out his cock and laid back on the bed and told my wife to sit on his face. I want to lick and taste your freshly fucked pussy and lap up all of your cum. I could not believe it. Watching someone lick Elaine's cum filled pussy was becoming one of my favorite sex acts. Elaine seemed to enjoy it too and spread her legs ( her breathing still rapid from the intense orgasm) lowering her full pussy down on to Mic's face. He darted his tongue over her swollen clit and began to lap at her pussy lips taking in her and his own cum. Elaine sat upright pressing her cunt down onto Mic face so his tongue could penetrate her and let the cum would flow onto his face. Looking at me she winked and began to cup and play with her tits. Elaine then bent down a bit and took Mic's cock into her mouth and began to suck and lick his cock clean of her juice. Not wanting to let Mic have all the fun I got up and put my cock in front of my wife. She took the hint and began to suck me as well. "Oh fuck" I mumbled out looking down at Elaine sucking my cock and then moving her mouth to Mic's cock. Am still not sure how the hell I kept from cumming. I normally am in on the action a little earlier than this but I was having a blast watching Elaine trying to make this a fuck session Mic would never forget. I guess Mic liked eating creampies while Elaine was eating him as his cock was getting hard again.

Mic then told my wife to sit on his cock and ride him. Elaine got up and turned around and faced Mic as she lowered her cunt down onto his cock talking in all of his erect cock she then began to slowly move up and down riding Mic's erection. "Oh yea baby that's it, fucking ride me. Fuck me baby fuck me" he grunted. Each time my wife drove her cunt down onto Mic's cock he would raise up and push his cock deeper into her. I had moved around to the side to get a better look at her tits bounce and sway as she rode him. Elaine was looking right into my eyes as though to say "Do you like watching me fucking his cock". Mic reached up and cupped my wife's tits and began to massage then and tweak her erect hard nipples. Looking over at me he said "Damn, your wife is a great fuck"! Elaine looked Mic in the eye said "Well if you like my pussy I'll bet your really gonna like this". She raised up and took Mic's cock out of her pussy and guided it to her ass hole. My wife then very slowly lowered her ass down on to Mic's cock. She took the head inside her butt and paused letting her rectum slowly relax. Inch by inch Mic's cock penetrated my wife's ass. Mic groaned loudly as his cock was engulfed by Elaine's ass hole. "Oh mother fuck", YES YES, your ass is so fucking tight". By now I am wanting to cum , but I also wanted to hold off a bit and get some of that nice pussy and ass as well. Elaine rode Mic's cock for a bit longer and then Mic said " Lets DP her". I looked at Elaine and she nodded approval taking Mic's cock out of her ass and guiding it to her pussy. Once Mic had his cock in my wife's very wet pussy, she bent over and allowed me good access to her ass. We got a pretty good ryhthm going and I was about to cum when Mic said the one thing he had never done was to fuck a woman's pussy with another guy fucking her pussy at the same time. I waited for Elaine's response. She said "Go for it". Getting on the bed behind her I guided my cock into her already occupied pussy. Sliding my cock over Mic's cock and into her pussy I was hoping we could both stay in her. "Oh fuck" my wife gasped as the two of us began to fuck her pussy at the same time, alternating our in and out strokes. We all three lasted longer than I anticipated, but soon Elaine was squealing with delight and started to cum on both our cocks. " FUCK ME YES YES FUCK ME!" she yelled. That pretty did it for me and Mic as well as both of us began to add both our loads of cum with hers. Mic and I both grunted and shot good size loads of cum into her. The three of us then collapsed onto the bed. It had to be one of the wildest sex experiences I have ever enjoyed.

Mic showered, told us we could have the room for the night as he had to get home and hoped we could get together again. Elaine never returned his phones calls. I guess she got revenge, but we all had fun. photos are the little dress she wore to the reuniondress3.jpgdress3a.jpgdress5a.jpg

We went to a friend's wedding reception in St. Louis, about a 4 hour drive for us. The groom was the son of a friend. We knew we would be drinking and partying so we booked a room. We had nothing specific planned, but when we were out of town we were always open to something interesting that might arise.

The reception was pretty good with great food, booze and dancing. There was a young single guy named Tom at our table that we didn't know. It was very obvious he wanted to dance but it seemed he did not know anyone there other than the bride and groom and a few buddies. He was a nice looking guy about thenty three or twenty four and seemed very polite. I told Elaine that she could ask him to dance if she wanted. We started small talk with him, learning that he was on leave from the U.S. Navy and was home for his friend's wedding.

A song came on that Elaine loves and she asked Tom if he'd like to dance. He quickly looked at me and I nodded that it was OK with me. When they came back to the table he thanked me for letting him dance with my wife. I told him he could dance with her anytime as I wasn't into dancing very much. As the night wore on, they danced quite a bit.

I happened noticed a couple times that he had a hand resting on Elaine's ass while slow dancing. It seemed he was having a great time dancing with her and chatting with us. I mentioned to Elaine that I thought he might be interested in a little more than just dancing and chatting with her. Elaine had dressed conservatively for the wedding so I suggested she go the bathroom and pull off the bra and panties. She declined saying she thought he liked her already since she could feel his hard cock pressing against her on the slow dances. She also said that if she was even close to being correct, he had a very nice size cock. I asked her if he had tried to hit on her. She said no, but he tried to cop a feel of her ass and tits whenever he could without being blatant about it.

A little later in the evening, he said he was going to his room for the night. We asked him if he was staying at the hotel and he said he was and mentioned his room number. It happened to be down the hall from our room. We told him we had to stay a bit longer and visit with the father of the groom and said good night to him saying that it was nice meeting him and maybe we could talk later. We continued sipping our drinks and chatting with our host for another half hour or so before deciding to call it a night ourselves.

On the way up, Elaine mentioned that the young man seemed to be very nice. I asked her if this meant that she was sorry we allowed him to get away from our company. She smiled and said she was a little interested in finding out more about him. I think she was a lot more interested in investigating that hard cock she had felt while slow dancing.

I asked if she would like have sex with Tom. She said he was awfully young and might think she was too old. I just looked at her and said I am sure you can convince him to try an old lady. She smiled and asked me to call and invite him over for a nightcap. Prior to calling, I asked her to change into a short mini skirt and put on a sweater with her shelf bra and some hose and garters minus panties. As it was the Christmas holidays she had an attractive red skirt and sweater with a light weight jacket. When she took it off the it allowed her nipples to protrude through the holes in the sweater fabric. I then called. The phone was answered immediately. I think he was hoping that we might call him as he readily agreed to come over.

Part two

I made a drink for him and gave it to him as he entered the room. We were sipping our drinks when I noticed that Elaine was sitting with her legs just slightly open. Tom was trying to see up her short skirt. Her nipples had become erect with this attention and she opened jacket halfway almost exposing her nips. She then spread her legs just a little more. I was sure by now that he could clearly see all the way up to her sweet pussy. She does keep the lips shaved clean with a nice trimmed upper section starting right above her clit. He had changed into a thin pair of pants and obviously no undershorts as I noticed the bulging of his hardening cock. Elaine also saw this and asked Tom if he would like to dance to the music on TV. There was a nice slow number playing. He readily agreed and they began dancing with Elaine slowly grinding her hips against his.

After the song ended, they sat down. This time, Elaine sat close to him on the bed while I was on a nearby chair. As we continued chatting, I noticed that her skirt had risen up revealing the tan top of her hose. It was apparent to me Elaine was sexually excited. Tom was either a little slow or nervous, not knowing exactly where this was going. She opened her thighs and I could clearly see the pink lips of her wet pussy. She took his hand and placed it between her parted thighs. He looked my way and I nodded, giving him my permission to explore her lovely pussy.

He was obviously still a little nervous as he kept glancing at me, but his fingers soon started to move to Elaine's sweet pussy. She reached over and felt his hard cock through the thin pants. I noticed her smile as she slowly started squeezing it. She pushed him back and started pulling his pants off. His hard cock popped up, hitting his stomach with the head reaching just below his belly button. It was at least 8, maybe 9 inches long and quite fat. Elaine is not a size obsessed woman, in fact she has said she prefers an average sized cock over the extra large. She says the important thing is keeping the dick hard. We had done most of our dp and double fucking with guys of regular or long, but, slender sized dicks. Knowing this I thought I would sit back and let Elaine enjoy Tom's big dick without a lot of interference from me for awhile. I am also a true voyeur.

Elaine sighed with happiness and started licking the entire length of it, stopping to suck on the head and then continue licking the shaft. I was hard as a rock by then. Removing my clothes I started slowly playing with my cock. They continued playing on the bed until Elaine could not stand it any longer. She took off her skirt and sweater and sat on top of him. After rolling a condom on him she took his large cock and placed the head at the entrance to her swollen pussy, slowly sliding down on it letting her pussy get used to the girth. I positioned myself where I could have a good view of him penetrating Elaine. After a few minutes he got his big cock fully inside her pussy. After three or four minutes of slow fucking, she started moaning loudly grinding on him. She was riding him hard trying to get as much of his dick in her as possible. It was not long before her orgasm started. She was moaning and telling Tom to fuck her harder. He rolled her over and started really fucking her hard in the missionary position and soon he exploded deep inside her.

After some post coital bliss, Tom slowly started kissing her body again. Moving towards her very wet pussy when he reached his goal and commenced licking her slowly from her clit down to her anus. I moved over and placed my hard cock to Elaine's lips. She started sucking me while Tom licked and sucked on her pussy. He loved her sloppy wet pussy.It wasn't long before he had her moaning with pleasure again. She pulled on his head, letting him know that she needed that big hard cock inside her very wet pussy. As they began fucking I backed away and allowed the two of them to just enjoy each other. Elaine was moaning and fucking him back. When she exploded into orgasm again he picked up the pace and fucked her hard and fast. He kept up the pace for a much longer time before enjoying his second orgasm of the night. It was a beautiful site. Both of them shuddering is orgasmic bliss. We rested a little while sipping on wine. He completed drink his and said he to get some sleep as his flight left at a very early hour.

I looked over at my beautiful wife seeing her cum seeping out of her swollen pussy. Her inner thighs were shining with a mixture of both of their cum and sweat. I slowly got on the bed and started licking and kissing her cum soaked pussy. Both of us had developed an enjoyment of oral sex after orgasm and cumming. When I was younger I thought oral sex was foreplay. Now I liked licking her well fucked I could not believe how good her pussy felt when I finally slid my cock slowly into her pussy. We slowly fucked until I finally filled her pussy to the brim with my cum. What a fun wedding

Elaine has never been much for public nudity. Sometimes around a swimming pool or at the lake she would flash a little. Alcohol helped reduce her public nudity hang ups. I did get her to cut out the lining in some of her swimsuits. That revealed her nips and pussy when she got wet. We had a pool and used it to our advantage several times. We had friends we invited over and many times guys would just stop by for a beer and a splash in the pool.

If she fancied a guy she would judge his interest by laying on an inflatable raft or a chair by the pool and tease him. Her top might slip or she would spread her legs showing a semi transparent crotch shot. She might get in the pool with him and grab his cock in a playful teasing manner hoping to find out if he was well equipped. If she wanted him for a partner she would discuss things while showing him her boobs or let him play with her tits. But she would never do the deed in public. Usually the most she would do was let them play with her boobs and pussy. Sometimes she would suck on their a cock, but usually not to completion.

We had a good friend and had partied with with for a couple of years. Sometimes we just had fun without sex and sometimes we ended up in bed. One Saturday afternoon he showed up with a friend. It was a summer day and we headed for the pool. After a couple of hours of drinking and enjoying the water our friend jokingly asked Elaine to show her boobs to his friend. She was just loose enough to flash us her tits. We all applauded and complimented her hoping for more. She finally showed her ass and pussy while still in the pool. As it was daylight and neighbors could be looking she put her suit back on when she got out of the water. We headed over to the hot tub area where there was a little more privacy. Elaine loosened her top while sitting in the swing. I took the cover of the hot tub and we all got in the water. It was a little tight with 4 people so we kind of sat on the edge and let Elaine be more submerged. One of the guys pulled his cock out and asked Elaine to suck him. She laughed teasingly and started playing with his cock.

We kept trying to get her to do more, but she seemed reluctant to actually screws us in the tub. She sat up on the edge of the tub showing all of us her boobs. We continued to chat and try to get Elaine to do more. She stood in front of us and let us play with her boobs but only touch, not suckView attachment 86929View attachment 86930View attachment 86931View attachment 86932View attachment 86933View attachment 86934View attachment 86935. Our new friend told Elaine he had gotten divorced recently and sure would like to have sex with her. She moved over and started sucking him. She turned and looked at the two of us and asked if we were enjoying the show. I could tell she was going to finish him off with her mouth. He was sitting on the edge and she was in front of him topless and really giving him good head. I figured she would let him come in her mouth but he suddenly pulled out and shot off on her face, neck and boobs. We all laughed and complimented Elaine. They had to leave to take the new friend home, but our old friend came back that evening and we ended up in bed screwing Elaine.
What a beautiful woman wish you were close....