Ended well for husband!

Curious Couple1

True story. Happened this past weekend. Wife and I got into an arguement over something stupid. Got pretty heated and I packed a bag and just in case I didn't come back that night. Argument wasnt about anything sexual. Arguments plays rolls in sexual encounters with a couple that has been married for 19 years ago yesterday and been together longer than that. So with that being said the next day we didnt talk much if at all. But sexual tension is there because we have a very sexual relationship. So We had to go to Houston for a kids tournament and a wedding. So that's out of the way let's get to the good part. For the last 2 years we have used larger dildos and fantasized about my wife having a bigger dick fuck her. She has loved every inch of them which I knew she would! So every now and then I would bring up "do you really want to fuck someone else with a bigger dick and experience what a real one feels like. Every time the answer is YES and we talk all day about it thru text and we get home and its hot sex!! So for 4 months or so I have opened up an acct on a site representing her with out her knowledge. I know I know but I did it to jump start this encounter and make it more real. I told her I want her to get Kik and she asked what is that and I explained. After a day of reaching on her end she said ok. She downloaded it and I told her it wknt be long until a guy or two will message her. So she went to work on a Monday. That day she received a message from me a guy named Chris which is yours truly! I am using my kik acct to get her used to talking to other men and also protect her at same time just to see how reseptive she will actually be to this idea of getting to texting other men. I also get turned on by it alot!! So I messaged her under a name of Chris. She texted back which REALLY set the juices flowing for us both. I also told her I wanted to know what was being said in her conversations. For the first 2 days she told me e everything they (WE) talked Bout. The 3rd day I turned it up some. I started to talk bout sex. She was texting back about what she wanted and what she liked etc. This whole time it's me shes talking to and it's making my dick drip thinking my wife is telling another man this stuff!! So the argument happens on Friday go to Houston and I ignore her. Partially because I'm pissed and secondly to make her want some kind of attention! Now I didnt text her Thursday or Friday on Kik pretending to be Chris. So she might have been wondering where was Chris! So at the tournament we didnt talk hardly at all! I went to car in between games to take a nap. She text me saying I messaged the guy that has been texting me since I'm not giving her any attention or talking to her. I immediately checked my phone!! And there it was!! So I sprung into Chris mode. Coming to her rescue. While texting her I asked where was she, what was she doing etc. Now she knows "Chris" lives in Houston and is a helicopter pilot ! She has a thing for men in uniform lol. So Chris asked her where exactly is the tournament and she replied. Chris said I don't live far from there, do you want to see me. She said no it wouldnt be a good idea and was to risky. I asked if her "husband" was there which is me and she replied yes but arguing right now. Chris immediately said I'm coming to see you . She asked how? I said meet me in the concession line and I will be just another parent watching there kid play. No harm no foul. Say hi and I'm gone. She said Ok!!! OMG why wife wants to meet another a guy while her husband is there!! Major turn on!! This time I'm constructing this meet up I'm within eye sight of her most of time. About 30 min go by and she texts Chris, "you here"!!! OMG again!! So Chris says yes ! She relied I'm in concession line. Chris ask where is husband? She said in car. But I'm against wall watching her look around for Chris and me at same time!! So when I see that I walk up. The look on her face was priceless! I simply said can you get me a water please? She said yes. I walked away. She text Chris now he is here! I kinda laughed because now I know she wants to see someone else but she is nervous as hell!! Aftrr about 5 minutes of standing in line Chris does not appear and she tells Chris maybe another time! Chris replies back damn sorry we couldn't make it happen. She said I know. After that encounter my wife text me where are you? I said car. She said "he was just here to see me"!!! I acted surprised!! What? Did you invite him here? How did he know where to come to? Those kind of questions. She told me she told him no not to come here which is true but she wanted to see him!! Wow. I asked if she got turned on by planning to see another guy and she relied YES and that she was wet!!! She asked if I wanted her to come to the car ? I acted like if you want to? The whole time I know it's going to be on as soon as she sits down. Well I ended up getting a blow job in back seat of car which we have never done before!! After making it home we have talked about her seeing someone new and she said yes just as long as I'm present!! I happily with a dripping cock said absolutely babe!!! So the next several months should be exciting!! Sorry for such a long post but had to get detailed with it.

Haha. I figured I was really doingsomething wrong. But the more I read itsk looks pretty common for a man to make up false acts to see what there wife would do. My wife has been a 100% honest with me . She still doesn't know it was me. She still thinks she was seeing a real guy. That's the turn on!!!

Interesting scenario, keep us posted. You do know she'll be disappointed when Chris disappears and you can't reveal yourself as Chris.