Erotic massage for mature lady

Squirting

Female
I am an oriental woman in my mid-50s. I enjoy receiving erotic massage with happy ending by male masseurs. Some years back, my husband and I visited a massage parlor. I chose a young male masseur while my hubby picked a lady masseuse. We were led to 2 massage rooms separated by a curtain. I stripped to my bra and panties and lay face-down on the massage bed. The masseur first massaged my neck. When he moved his hands to my back, he asked if he could unstrap my bra. I said go ahead. Then when his hands moved to my buttocks, he again asked if he could take off my panties. I told him to go ahead. My cunt juice started to flow as he was massaging my bare buttocks. After massaging my buttocks for about 10 minutes, the young man asked me to turned my body over and lay face-up. I did as was told and exposed my breasts and hairy pussy to the young man. He was visibly excited and I could see that he already had a hard-on underneath his loose pants. He first massaged my forehead, after which he moved his hands to my chest. He asked if he could massage my breasts and I said please go ahead. He then ran his palms all over my breasts, caressing and squeezing my nipples gently. As my cunt juice were flowing, I started to moan softly. Visibly excited, the young man began to breath hard and suddenly he asked:- "Ma'am, can I suck your nipples?" I replied softly:- "Please do", and he began licking and sucking my nipples vigorously, causing my cunt juice to flow even more and itching for a fuck. Before I knew it, he was licking my cunt and clitoris. I reached an orgasm quickly and shot my cum right in his face. I could no longer wait, moaning softly:- "Fuck me. Fuck me" He stripped naked, exposing his rock-hard penis. He rubbed my cunt lips with his cock head and the sensation caused me to once again cum. As my cunt juice were spewing out of my pussy, he thrusted his cock into my vagina. That caused me to immediately cum again! He then fucked me with full vigor. I must have cum another 10 times from the fucking. The young man finally unloaded his cum into my vagina after about 15 minutes of fucking.

Attachments

• d.JPG
    d.JPG
    617.9 KB · Views: 410
I am an oriental woman in my mid-50s. I enjoy receiving erotic massage with happy ending by male masseurs. Some years back, my husband and I visited a massage parlor. I chose a young male masseur while my hubby picked a lady masseuse. We were led to 2 massage rooms separated by a curtain. I stripped to my bra and panties and lay face-down on the massage bed. The masseur first massaged my neck. When he moved his hands to my back, he asked if he could unstrap my bra. I said go ahead. Then when his hands moved to my buttocks, he again asked if he could take off my panties. I told him to go ahead. My cunt juice started to flow as he was massaging my bare buttocks. After massaging my buttocks for about 10 minutes, the young man asked me to turned my body over and lay face-up. I did as was told and exposed my breasts and hairy pussy to the young man. He was visibly excited and I could see that he already had a hard-on underneath his loose pants. He first massaged my forehead, after which he moved his hands to my chest. He asked if he could massage my breasts and I said please go ahead. He then ran his palms all over my breasts, caressing and squeezing my nipples gently. As my cunt juice were flowing, I started to moan softly. Visibly excited, the young man began to breath hard and suddenly he asked:- "Ma'am, can I suck your nipples?" I replied softly:- "Please do", and he began licking and sucking my nipples vigorously, causing my cunt juice to flow even more and itching for a fuck. Before I knew it, he was licking my cunt and clitoris. I reached an orgasm quickly and shot my cum right in his face. I could no longer wait, moaning softly:- "Fuck me. Fuck me" He stripped naked, exposing his rock-hard penis. He rubbed my cunt lips with his cock head and the sensation caused me to once again cum. As my cunt juice were spewing out of my pussy, he thrusted his cock into my vagina. That caused me to immediately cum again! He then fucked me with full vigor. I must have cum another 10 times from the fucking. The young man finally unloaded his cum into my vagina after about 15 minutes of fucking.
What a lucky young man. Did you compare notes with your husband?

My wife actually went to a guy advertising with tantra massage. After a short massage, she asked him if she could suck his cock, to which he agreed ;) I was on holiday with our kids, so she fucked him several times that week.A few weeks later, she fucked him and his friend for 2,5 hours
I am so proud of her :)
congratulations shes hot too. would have loved to seen her in action. does yr kids know about it?

My wife actually went to a guy advertising with tantra massage. After a short massage, she asked him if she could suck his cock, to which he agreed ;) I was on holiday with our kids, so she fucked him several times that week.A few weeks later, she fucked him and his friend for 2,5 hours
I am so proud of her :)
Thanks for sharing. Very exciting indeede.jpg. I love it when a masseur massages me while completely nude. I would stroke his cock while he massages my breasts.

I’m told I have incredible hands. Would you like to find out? Though I’m not sure I would ask permission to suck your nipples. If you don’t object that would end with another load of cum deep inside you. Probably more than one (or three)

One of the hottest stories I've read on here. Your wording really helped to get engaged with it.

Reactions: Hrnyrunner
Damn!! Would love to chat