Erotic story writing

Do any wives here have husbands that write erotic fantasy stories and share them with you about the lifestyle?

Do any wives not have creative husbands and wish they did?

How about the fellas? Do you write and share naughty stories that feature your wife as a hotwife or vixen?

I’m one that does have a creative side and I’ve shared a few with my wife and she’s said they make her tingle and sometimes play while reading them but she’s never asked to see more. I just take it upon myself to surprise her with a new one every now and then, maybe she likes it that way.
He doesn't, but I write novels and novellas. Raunchy stuff, though. Everything from general cuckold tales to sissy transformation, humiliation and bisexual cuck books. Those are mostly pure fantasy, but I have an ongoing episodic series that's loosely based on my first cuck relationship with an old boyfriend.

He doesn't, but I write novels and novellas. Raunchy stuff, though. Everything from general cuckold tales to sissy transformation, humiliation and bisexual cuck books. Those are mostly pure fantasy, but I have an ongoing episodic series that's loosely based on my first cuck relationship with an old boyfriend.
I write alot on lush stories under construction65 they are all.true we have been in the lifestyle for 5 years feel.free to ask.anything on.that site

Do any wives here have husbands that write erotic fantasy stories and share them with you about the lifestyle?

How about the fellas? Do you write and share naughty stories that feature your wife as a hotwife or vixen?

I’m one that does have a creative side and I’ve shared a few with my wife and she’s said they make her tingle and sometimes play while reading them but she’s never asked to see more. I just take it upon myself to surprise her with a new one every now and then, maybe she likes it that way.
Yep, good ones too. Very edgy.

Reactions: DarkSpectre
We decided to write one based on real experience, not exaggerated. As ones on many sites we found a bit silly

check it out

Great story, looking forward for more! Do you also help your wife in getting prepared for the date? I think she deserves a relaxing massage from her sweet hubby before the intense session waiting for her 😎

I have written stories about my wife , I love putting her in scenarios then letting my imagination run wild. I usually do when I’m traveling then I send them to her . I also do captions that I send to her . No matter what the scenario is there are at least two men fucking her sometimes I’m watching her , sometimes I’m sharing her .

I have written many stories about sharing my Hotwife Elaine in this thread. If you go to the first few pages you will find the stories and photos. My wife even wrote a long hot story about fucking several of my friends one evening after a card game

Reactions: sjhopefulguy

I have for a long time always putting my wife as the recipient. Making it very sensuous for some..and hard core for others. Just can't do it continously or she will get bored with it...so there are ones I write just about her and i.

Reactions: Mentor de Lyon
I wrote the two following stories based on ”hot past” details my wife has shared. Consider them “erotic historical fiction”. By that I mean that, while the basic facts are all true based on details of encounters she shared (over years of querying by the way, as she never gives me the full story with all the details. I always have to dig for more…), I had to fill in some of the details and dialogue to make the stories complete. I’d like to know what you think. I haven’t written in a while but might start a new story soon as there are lots of them. I’m not a natural writer so it takes a long time and a lot of editing and rewriting before I am happy enough to put the story out there.