Ever had horny thoughts about your wife gets exposed or blackmailed? DM me..

You ever had the fantasy of exposing your wife to an other man and dont get this thought out of your head? Or maybe even want to her to get blackmailed?
You dont have to look further. I have quite some experience in this topic and would love to talk with you about it and let your fanatsy become reality! Just DM me and we will See what fits best for you.

If you ever rubbed you dick while think about your wife gets exposed or even get Hard while thinking about it you need to explore it further!!

You ever had the fantasy of exposing your wife to an other man and dont get this thought out of your head? Or maybe even want to her to get blackmailed?
You dont have to look further. I have quite some experience in this topic and would love to talk with you about it and let your fanatsy become reality! Just DM me and we will See what fits best for you.

If you ever rubbed you dick while think about your wife gets exposed or even get Hard while thinking about it you need to explore it further!!
I want this please?

Ok we need to talk more about what you are going to don

My brother talked my wife into going to a dogging site, supposedly to see what it was like. He started playing with her pussy and as he got her more excited he pulled her top and bra off.That attracted one of the onlookers who came to the passenger side window and started masturbating. My brother opened the window and told the guy he could feel her up if he wanted but it turned out the guy didn't need telling, he leaned in through the window and started to suck her nipples.

The guy played with her tits and pussy for a while then shot his load over the car door then made way for another guy. He was masturbating and my brother turned my wife's head so she was facing the guy who pulled her head towards him and slid his cock into her mouth. My brother told her that he didn't want cum all over his car so if my wife was going to make the guy cum she would either have to swallow it or get out of the car to finish him off. He knows she prefers not to swallow so I guess it was just his idea to get her out of the car to mingle with the other guys that were there.

The guy she had been sucking off took her over to a picnic table and sat on a bench whilst my wife went down on her knees and finished what she had started with him. this was the first time she had ever done anything in front of a group of guys and my brother encouraged her to play with as many guys as she could.

By the time they left the site she had fucked 4 guys and sucked off another 2. My brother then took her to his house and while he was fucking her he told her he had pics of all the action and that if she didn't want them to get in the wrong hands she would have to go along with anything he wanted in future.

I don't think he would really want to do anything to spoil what he already had but it was a threat to get complete control over her. When he brought her home to me I fucked her as she told me all that had happened including coming home minus her bra and knickers which disappeared sometime during the night

My brother talked my wife into going to a dogging site, supposedly to see what it was like. He started playing with her pussy and as he got her more excited he pulled her top and bra off.That attracted one of the onlookers who came to the passenger side window and started masturbating. My brother opened the window and told the guy he could feel her up if he wanted but it turned out the guy didn't need telling, he leaned in through the window and started to suck her nipples.

The guy played with her tits and pussy for a while then shot his load over the car door then made way for another guy. He was masturbating and my brother turned my wife's head so she was facing the guy who pulled her head towards him and slid his cock into her mouth. My brother told her that he didn't want cum all over his car so if my wife was going to make the guy cum she would either have to swallow it or get out of the car to finish him off. He knows she prefers not to swallow so I guess it was just his idea to get her out of the car to mingle with the other guys that were there.

The guy she had been sucking off took her over to a picnic table and sat on a bench whilst my wife went down on her knees and finished what she had started with him. this was the first time she had ever done anything in front of a group of guys and my brother encouraged her to play with as many guys as she could.

By the time they left the site she had fucked 4 guys and sucked off another 2. My brother then took her to his house and while he was fucking her he told her he had pics of all the action and that if she didn't want them to get in the wrong hands she would have to go along with anything he wanted in future.

I don't think he would really want to do anything to spoil what he already had but it was a threat to get complete control over her. When he brought her home to me I fucked her as she told me all that had happened including coming home minus her bra and knickers which disappeared sometime during the night
Hot !hope he uses her as he likes , makes her a slutwife !

Wow!
Good story!
I have let my wife suck my cock in her sisters car on the parking space with security camera’s so security knock on the window seeing my wife sucking and i open the window and she shocked looked up and the 2 guys saying that if she suck their cock they will not share the footage online and she just said ok!
Story not ended yet,,….

I have those thoughts and fantasy also did some secretly 10 years ago before i married my wife!

Wow!
Good story!
I have let my wife suck my cock in her sisters car on the parking space with security camera’s so security knock on the window seeing my wife sucking and i open the window and she shocked looked up and the 2 guys saying that if she suck their cock they will not share the footage online and she just said ok!
Story not ended yet,,….
I wanna see your wife

I'd love to experience being blackmailed into obeying a guy with regard to sharing my unaware better half lol

• Love
Reactions: hermano33s