Ever watched your Hotwife assfucked?

No, I've never seen someone else fuck Gerry in the ass. I was lucky enough to be the one to pop her anal cherry a decade or so ago. It was the only first she ever had with me, as she was nearly forty when we married. Before we began anal play, Gerry had trouble consistently cumming with me (possibly because her ex-husband and some of her old boyfriends were better endowed!). But with a finger or my cock up her ass she cums with only light attention to her clit. Even when she and her ex-husband started seeing one another again, I remained her only anal partner. He is way too vanilla to fuck her in the ass, but I would love to see what her butthole would do with his big dick!
Then came the shocker...I came home from work one evening this past December to hear Gerry complaining that her ass was sore! Her current boyfriend had come over while I was gone to work and they had anal sex for the first time! Gerry said she had been showing him how to use his fingers back there and "it just sort of happened"! I was floored! I guess I foolishly thought I would always be the only one with backdoor access. Boy was I wrong! So, no, I haven't seen it, but I know it's going on!;)

How many of you guys have watched your HW get assfucked??
I have and it's thrilling every time! From the first time I fucked it to every time I watched her beg a bull to fill her ass with his big, thick cock, it always makes my hard cock ache with pleasure.
We were 17 the first time and I couldn't believe how good her ass felt around me. She wanted it deep and hard and still does. Looking at her on her hands and knees, with her ass raised, her tits swaying and a guy holding her hips as he pushes into her, is one of my favorite scenes when she fucks someone else. When we do gangbangs and she's sucking cock as she's getting her ass filled is one of her favorites, too.

I have never ass fucked my wife. When I suggested it early in our marriage she said she thought it was a disgusting thing to do and made me promise not to ask again. Since she turned me into a cuckold I have witnessed her being ass fucked regularly. She has a lounge chair designated for that purpose especially as they don't like doing it in their bedroom and I have watched at least 8 different guys cum in her ass. I would say it happens close to daily and often more than once a day although I am out of the house a lot so I don't know for sure. I don't watch anymore if I can avoid it. It saddens me enormously that she never let me do it. She actually told me that she loves it and said that I should have been more forceful after we got married and she would have let me but that she didn't want me to think that she was so dirty. So, because I am a kind and loving husband I missed out.

I have and it's thrilling every time! From the first time I fucked it to every time I watched her beg a bull to fill her ass with his big, thick cock, it always makes my hard cock ache with pleasure.
We were 17 the first time and I couldn't believe how good her ass felt around me. She wanted it deep and hard and still does. Looking at her on her hands and knees, with her ass raised, her tits swaying and a guy holding her hips as he pushes into her, is one of my favorite scenes when she fucks someone else. When we do gangbangs and she's sucking cock as she's getting her ass filled is one of her favorites, too.
pics or it never happened, lOL

Do you have any pictures?? I am stroking my cock thinking about your ass getting fucked and would love to see your pictures
no video of the others doing her but a few of her with her dildo. in the last one DP but (no pun) question about her love her anal beads in her ass
Do you have any pictures?? I am stroking my cock thinking about your ass getting fucked and would love to see your pictures

Attachments

• 466569617_81901-58920386359.4659855.mp4
    649.7 KB
  • 466569617_81901-59010963944.4669267.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • 466569617_81901-60589244008.4818512.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • 466569617_81901-61322453998.4882599.mp4
    1.4 MB
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
New to all this, we enjoy mfm with a guy we know. Not cuck at all.
I'd been in my wife's butt twice, didn't go well. All good.
We got more comfy each time we have him over. I'd say 10th visit, about 6 months he's doing her doggy like she likes. He reaches for the lube, tells us he's gonna slide into her butt, with me she would have said no way, she just stays on all fours while he lubes them both, starts to push in REAL SLOW, looked like her eyes were gonna pop out, he gets the head in, she's panting like a dog, he went so slow but got all the way in. He starts long slow full length pumps, she's grunting the whole time. Went on for maybe 4 minutes, he pulls out, she flops onto her back with a look of...what the hell? Since then he's done her butt a lot, cums back there about half the time.

Reactions: atm4fun