Ever watched your Hotwife assfucked?

Yes, I am anal slut. Do you like a slut like me? My tiny asshole stretches when a thick hard cock pushes hard into me.. I grip the sheets and cry out for deeper .
You remind of a married sub I had. Three days turned to six weeks. The first morning at the hotel she woke before I did, was standing at vanity in bed room brushing her teeth. Before she even knew I was awake, I had her bent over the vanity and was balls deep in that well used but tight ass.

Reactions: Bigcockslut
I had the pleasure of seeing my wife fucked in every position, and watched her suck dick, but never did I have the pleasure to see her get ass fucked.

Here is a pic of my wife and her boyfriend doing anal. Mind you in 25 years, I have never been allowed back there. He was the first.

View attachment 288535
LOL, same here.. her ass was just a not go area for me. She didn’t liked it, it hurts and so.

When she invited a guy she really liked, at our home ( guy didn’t knew i was also in the house watching with hidden cam) he was fucking her hard and I enjoyed watching. Suddenly I heard him say something about her ass and I thought ‘ bad luck hombre, she doesn’t want it’.

But to my surprise she immediately put her ass to him and he stuck his big cock in her. That was shocking for me haha but on the other hand such a turn on. She let him do what was forbidden for me.

When he left and I went to our bed I asked her about it. She said: I like him so much and he can do whatever he wants with me, even though it hurt a bit, it felt so good to be his slut.

Man, that made me so horny. Knowing that 5 minutes ago she gave herself totally to another guy to please him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rohit
LOL, same here.. her ass was just a not go area for me. She didn’t liked it, it hurts and so.

When she invited a guy she really liked, at our home ( guy didn’t knew i was also in the house watching with hidden cam) he was fucking her hard and I enjoyed watching. Suddenly I heard him say something about her ass and I thought ‘ bad luck hombre, she doesn’t want it’.

But to my surprise she immediately put her ass to him and he stuck his big cock in her. That was shocking for me haha but on the other hand such a turn on. She let him do what was forbidden for me.

When he left and I went to our bed I asked her about it. She said: I like him so much and he can do whatever he wants with me, even dough it hurt a bit, it felt so good to be his slut.

Man, that made me so horny. Knowing that 5 minutes ago she gave herself totally to another guy to please him.

Yeah, my wife had a similar response. She said it hurt a bit, but with him it is just different. She did not want to elaborate on that.

Wow similar experience here. I’ve never had my wife’s ass but all of her bulls have. I like it that way but it was strange to see how she shot me down for years and the first time her bull asked he got it. But hot.

For sure. And us cock husbands get the pleasure of licking cum from all holes. And kissing my wife with cum in her mouth. Damn I am a very lucky man.

It’s just part of sex now. Tasting a man’s cum is part of our sexual routine. I love men’s cum wherever it is.