Ever watched your Hotwife assfucked?

Anal has always been a taboo form of sex...that's what makes it is so attractive. My exwife said it made her feel very "naughty" especially when she took more than one up there in one session. My ex gf said it made her feel as though she was being abused and loved it. My present wife has only recently started to do it more and more. She says it makes the thought of it being rude that bit more attractive and daring to do anal. She has tried bigger each time but now has come to a limit with her new guy and that's six inches girth

Susan met a guy from Doublelist at the beach the other night. She went to his condo and they fucked for 2 hours straight. He is a big guy...6’ 7” tall with a big thick 8 inch cock. He said he wanted to fuck her in the ass, and she readily agreed to it! He slid it in slow, got her used to it and then pounded her in the ass just as hard as he did her tight little pussy. She said he made her cum 3 or 4 times while butt fucking her, and she squirted twice. She says she wants to do it more often now, with more people....lol.

Similar experience with my Mrs. Anal is off the menu after a few failed attempts in the early day of dating. Thankfully it’s not that appealing to me anyway. However, one couple we had a good relationship with were more hardcore than us and would test our comfort zone now and again. They didn’t usually get what they wanted apart from getting Sasha to try anal their way. I’ll admit that they took their time and didn’t just thumb it in like I always tired. Seeing another guys dick sliding in and out of your wife’s arse hole is both amazing and distressing at the same time
That sweet hole definitely needs attention😍

I agree. In my case, the cuck can't get it up enough to get it in his wife. So I do it for him. I fuck her normal, but always cum deep in her ass. She can cum easier that way.

All my holes are available to my lovers...…………………………………..
You on your knees bent over while your cuck rims your ass getting it ready for your bull to put all 9 inches up your ass while you tell cucky watch how you need your ass fucked . Hubby sits an watches inch after inch going up your ass till he's balls deep while you tell cuck hubby your ass belongs to your bull to fuck anytime he wants. You watch your cuck stroking his small cock an cumming all over himself as your bull unloads his cum deep in your ass.

You on your knees bent over while your cuck rims your ass getting it ready for your bull to put all 9 inches up your ass while you tell cucky watch how you need your ass fucked . Hubby sits an watches inch after inch going up your ass till he's balls deep while you tell cuck hubby your ass belongs to your bull to fuck anytime he wants. You watch your cuck stroking his small cock an cumming all over himself as your bull unloads his cum deep in your ass.
How'd you know??o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Reactions: 5_for_fighting
my wife would never let me near her butt during our dating and early marriage....but had no problem with my best friend having a go at her....and it has been that way ever since....only her lovers get to fuck her ass