Ever watched your Hotwife assfucked?

Similar experience with my Mrs. Anal is off the menu after a few failed attempts in the early day of dating. Thankfully it’s not that appealing to me anyway. However, one couple we had a good relationship with were more hardcore than us and would test our comfort zone now and again. They didn’t usually get what they wanted apart from getting Sasha to try anal their way. I’ll admit that they took their time and didn’t just thumb it in like I always tired. Seeing another guys dick sliding in and out of your wife’s arse hole is both amazing and distressing at the same time

She has a nice ass! I would love to go anal on that ass.

I watched Susan get butt fucked in a glory hole booth in Myrtle Beach a few years ago. She and I were in our favorite booth, and a guy stuck his cock thru the hole. She stroked it and played with it a few minutes, and got him good and hard.....and then turned around and backed up on it bareback. She rode the cock in her pussy for a little bit, and cummed twice. He then pulled out, and reached thru and fingered her a little bit, and must have used some lube and fingered her ass for a bit. He then stuck his cock back into her pussy, and made her cum again....and then pulled it out and slowly slid it into her ass. She let out a big gasp, and her eyes got real big, and she started saying OH GOD.....OH FUCK, YES, YES, YES! I hadn't really looked yet, and didn't know he was butt fucking her. About that time, she started to cum really hard, and said OH YES.....KEEP FUCKING MY ASS!!! She cummed twice that way, and she was bucking back against the wall like crazy when he pulled out and shot a huge load all over her ass and pussy lips. It was fun watching her get butt fucked by an anonymous stranger! I will butt fuck her every now and then if she is in the mood, and she has one guy that she fucks at the beach that gets her ass pretty often. She does an enema before going to see him every time, and she likes for him to butt fuck her because he doesn't have a huge cock. She can't take a real thick cock in the ass.

I watched Susan get butt fucked in a glory hole booth in Myrtle Beach a few years ago. She and I were in our favorite booth, and a guy stuck his cock thru the hole. She stroked it and played with it a few minutes, and got him good and hard.....and then turned around and backed up on it bareback. She rode the cock in her pussy for a little bit, and cummed twice. He then pulled out, and reached thru and fingered her a little bit, and must have used some lube and fingered her ass for a bit. He then stuck his cock back into her pussy, and made her cum again....and then pulled it out and slowly slid it into her ass. She let out a big gasp, and her eyes got real big, and she started saying OH GOD.....OH FUCK, YES, YES, YES! I hadn't really looked yet, and didn't know he was butt fucking her. About that time, she started to cum really hard, and said OH YES.....KEEP FUCKING MY ASS!!! She cummed twice that way, and she was bucking back against the wall like crazy when he pulled out and shot a huge load all over her ass and pussy lips. It was fun watching her get butt fucked by an anonymous stranger! I will butt fuck her every now and then if she is in the mood, and she has one guy that she fucks at the beach that gets her ass pretty often. She does an enema before going to see him every time, and she likes for him to butt fuck her because he doesn't have a huge cock. She can't take a real thick cock in the ass.
That is hot. Too bad he didn’t shoot his load up her ass.

My hubby and I are very active swingers of 8 years. I am 27 and he is 31
. We live in an area rich with swinger clubs at least 12 to 15 in a 100 area. We frequently go and parties and act like we are not together to allow both of us to ease into more couples or hot gang bangs in the group rooms. I will usually have a line up of men to fuck me in the group room while hubby is introducing his 9 inches to a shy lovely couple. I will be refusing guys to fuck my ass while in a gb.. Hubby will show to fuck my pussy and slip out and place his head against my tight asshole I wil say nonon not there no one has done me there tonight.. Then goannnnnnnnn that all know when a cock enters a tight asshole.... Everyone in the room and on the bed will goan and say something.... We will fuck and he will cum in my ass then announce I am opened there for all other men and most will

My hubby and I are very active swingers of 8 years. I am 27 and he is 31
. We live in an area rich with swinger clubs at least 12 to 15 in a 100 area. We frequently go and parties and act like we are not together to allow both of us to ease into more couples or hot gang bangs in the group rooms. I will usually have a line up of men to fuck me in the group room while hubby is introducing his 9 inches to a shy lovely couple. I will be refusing guys to fuck my ass while in a gb.. Hubby will show to fuck my pussy and slip out and place his head against my tight asshole I wil say nonon not there no one has done me there tonight.. Then goannnnnnnnn that all know when a cock enters a tight asshole.... Everyone in the room and on the bed will goan and say something.... We will fuck and he will cum in my ass then announce I am opened there for all other men and most will
Wow. Hot.

My jubby and I are very active swingers attending many swinging parties in our area. IWe meet a couple at a party some are interested in sboth sharing, some will only want the man to be laid while she watches. some both want to be fucked. My hybby has a 9 incher and is white adn I am attractive a hot wife for sure. I will always strip and kiss the guy and suck him hard in front of his wife. Hubby lets the lady watch me with her hubby a while then he suggests... She does not know what he has hidden and she soon finds our, Some will try to back out of sex play and some will want him to fuck her gently of just half of it!!!!
When my hubby is in the other wife he will slip out to reposition and press his cock head against her tiny anus. We will hear NO<NO Not There.. I don't do it in that hole... Hubby loves hearing that I will hold her huby in me Mine will enter her tiny arse.

I haven't gotten the chance to actually watch it happen, but last year one of the guys she met up with basically only used her ass. She was so proud of herself because he was pretty damn big. On her way home she sent me a picture of her sucking his cock and I said "Damn, that's pretty big" and she responded "I know. It was in my butt". Apparently the dude was fucking her doggy and decided to slip it into her ass. She said that she didn't struggle at all and was surprised at how easily she was able to take him. The rest of the night he just fucked her ass and her mouth.