Ever watched your Hotwife assfucked?

I had seen her doing it with her bulls, once watched her with 2 cocks in her pussy and ass in the same time and one in her mouth. This was only once-before I got denied to see her naked. Nowdays I can only listen- but I do know very often she has got two dicks in the same time, also she has done a few gangbangs-8 guys were the most. I was lucky to be there but blindfolded and I had the pleasure of cleaning duties. Her pussy was filled, her tits covered her arse covered in cum and I had to eat all. I haven’t seen her naked for 10months now, I can only imagine how amazing it can be when she is being fucked by two large dicks in the same time.

I had seen her doing it with her bulls, once watched her with 2 cocks in her pussy and ass in the same time and one in her mouth. This was only once-before I got denied to see her naked. Nowdays I can only listen- but I do know very often she has got two dicks in the same time, also she has done a few gangbangs-8 guys were the most. I was lucky to be there but blindfolded and I had the pleasure of cleaning duties. Her pussy was filled, her tits covered her arse covered in cum and I had to eat all. I haven’t seen her naked for 10months now, I can only imagine how amazing it can be when she is being fucked by two large dicks in the same time.
blindfolded is probably better. the images in your mind are probably way better than actually seeing your woman kneeling before me worshipping my cock, my balls, my ass. Or watching her spitroasted with my buddies.

blindfolded is probably better. the images in your mind are probably way better than actually seeing your woman kneeling before me worshipping my cock, my balls, my ass. Or watching her spitroasted with my buddies.
Tbh everything is better, than just sitting there, listening her screaming and begging them to fuck her harder... at least when I am cleaning her could see her pussy finally... 10months is a really long time... I know she squirts, but never seen it... all I get is massive cocks to suck...

I've always taken their ass. Not a real big deal for me. But I take it because I can.
And he cannot.
thats the thing isn't it. They can and i cant. i have had anal with 3 women in my life and because my dicklet is small and they were so tight there i always got huge pleasure from it but never with my wife and never likely either but her boyfriend and his friends just do it whenever they want and if i am present she always looks at me smiling and nodding as if to say "so sad for you isn't it". But i think it is a big deal for most of them just going by their obvious enjoyment and the animal sounds they make when they nut in her ass.

Reactions: compassionatedom
thats the thing isn't it. They can and i cant. i have had anal with 3 women in my life and because my dicklet is small and they were so tight there i always got huge pleasure from it but never with my wife and never likely either but her boyfriend and his friends just do it whenever they want and if i am present she always looks at me smiling and nodding as if to say "so sad for you isn't it". But i think it is a big deal for most of them just going by their obvious enjoyment and the animal sounds they make when they nut in her ass.
there is a pleasure to her cleaning my cock with her tongue after I've been embedded up her back door. And the eager way cucky kisses her

Reactions: spin418
many men that I hae been with will just push it in me without asking. if I say not there when I feel his dick head against my anus, it turns men on for me to say "Please not there!" I am always fucked in my anus.

Yes, I am anal slut. Do you like a slut like me? My tiny asshole stretches when a thick hard cock pushes hard into me.. I grip the sheets and cry out for deeper .
This is amazing. My wife likes it in her ass too, often two cocks in the same time in her pussy and arse. Her screams turn me on so much. I wish I could fuck her arse too but am just a cuckhubby not allowed. Even if I was, my small dick wouldn’t give her any pleasure. But I love to watch...

This is amazing. My wife likes it in her ass too, often two cocks in the same time in her pussy and arse. Her screams turn me on so much. I wish I could fuck her arse too but am just a cuckhubby not allowed. Even if I was, my small dick wouldn’t give her any pleasure. But I love to watch...
You will always be welcomed into my bedroom to watch and to join in. My husband has a huge dick and loves fucking me after a small dick like yours has fucked me. he pushes past when your little dick rested in me. He splits me apart after a little dick under 5 inches has fucked me.

You will always be welcomed into my bedroom to watch and to join in. My husband has a huge dick and loves fucking me after a small dick like yours has fucked me. he pushes past when your little dick rested in me. He splits me apart after a little dick under 5 inches has fucked me.
Mine is 4inch at best and lasts about 15-20 seconds...

Sounds really hot. You and your husband are lucky he’s got so massive cock. My wife loves big cocks too and she enjoys when I suck her lovers cocks...

Excerpt from the story about her first anal with another man.

She rolled over and rode him for awhile leaning over and giving him her boobs. I reached behind her and, using the lubrication from my cum and her juices, slipped my finger in her anus. To my surprise, she did not object and continued fucking his cock and my finger. Taking a chance I asked Todd if he had ever fucked a lady in the ass. He mumbled no and I said to try Elaine's gorgeous behind. To my amazement Elaine got off of him and positioned herself on her hand and knees. He slipped his cock in her butt and I got the pleasure of watching my lovely wife get ass fucked by a 22 year old. She looked at me and asked if I liked watching her get fucked in the ass. I smiled and nodded yes and Todd said he didn't know about me, but he loved it. I said bang her ass hard and he did. I don't know if she actually climaxed but he came quite quickly and she seemed to be having fun.

What memories of my wife first ass fuck. For years she would not let me fuck her ass but the first time one of her bulls attempted it she did not object.
She’s been taking it up the ass, including DP, regular since.
To this day I have not fucked her up the ass, but all of her bulls have.

Yes, I am anal slut. Do you like a slut like me? My tiny asshole stretches when a thick hard cock pushes hard into me.. I grip the sheets and cry out for deeper .

I love anal slut like you. Stretching out a little asshole while they cry for mercy is priceless.

Six months after watching Todd fucl my wife's ass he and a friend showed up for a swim in our pool and a few drinks. I told him to bring his friend back that evening and maybe she would fuck all of us. I never dreamed she would do her first DP.
She spread herself open for all of us to try and find some part of her to fondle, kiss, lick or probe. It was hard for her to take care of all of us at the same time, but she tried. She usually had a cock in her and was using her hands and mouth at the same time. She told us to lay on our backs next to each other and then proceeded to mount one of us and fuck for a bit, then get up and jump on the next dick. We all got to watch and play with her boobs while waiting for our chance at her pussy. On the second trip around Mike could not take it any more and emptied his balls in her while she was riding him. She rolled off of Mike and was on her side next to me in a spooning position. I slipped my cock into her wet pussy. Her pussy and ass were very slippery and I slowly started to slide my dick in her ass, halfway expecting her to push me away or just say no. Instead she pushed her ass against me lodging my cock deep in her butt. I was letting her control the action and soon I was fucking her ass hard and she seemed to be really getting into it. After a minute or so she rolled on top of me with me on my back and my dick still firmly planted in her ass. She looked over at Todd and said "Get over here and fuck my pussy". He crawled in between her legs trying to get into a position to put his dick in her. As he entered her I could feel his cock moving in her pussy while I was in her ass. We were all experiencing our first double penetration. I slowed down the intensity of my movement as I did not want Elaine to get hurt or not enjoy it. I could feel Todd ramming her cunt. I could not believe Elaine was getting her pussy and ass fucked at the same time. In a couple of minutes he shot off in her and slid backwards off the bed. I could not take it any longer and buried my cum deep in her ass. It was Heaven!

Reactions: Warbird
many men that I hae been with will just push it in me without asking. if I say not there when I feel his dick head against my anus, it turns men on for me to say "Please not there!" I am always fucked in my anus.
[/QUOT
This is such a turn on, my dick is hard just thinking about this. I would love for my wife to have that experience just like that, but only if she would enjoy it.