Every Picture Tells a Story....

When I first started training my wife I would leave a BBC dildo attached to the footboard of the bed, there were many times that she askedabout it and I would say "we might play with that later" at first she seemed relieved by that answer. I would fuck her on the floor and while I did I would bump her ass into it ocasionally every now and then I might hear a moan. Then one day I got her to compare the size of mine to the dildo and eventually it was a short jump to trying it in her moutheven to suchk on it while I was getting ready to fuck her doggy style.From then on two in the mouth and fucking the footboard was not far away

Attachments

• DLD2.JPG
    DLD2.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 0DldSuk18.jpg
    0DldSuk18.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 150.jpg
    150.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 0000a09dldsk08 (1).jpg
    0000a09dldsk08 (1).jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 52
  • bd7dld003.jpg
    bd7dld003.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 69
The year is 1977. My wife's graduation gift was a Polaroid SX-70. She was a budding photographer, entering an undergrad art/photography program in the coming fall.

This is the first use I ever made of her camera - a classic "beaver shot..." - it is also the first nude I ever took of KK, her furry, hairy bush, little bitty titties, so petite and sweet. I was a terrible "photographer" then, but everyone starts somewhere, right?

I have about three dozen of these old Polaroids in my collection, spanning from about 1977 to 1991, when digital finally won out. I've probably stroked my cock a thousand times looking at this picture.

kk_sx70_bs-1b_f_1977.jpg

The year is 1977. My wife's graduation gift was a Polaroid SX-70. She was a budding photographer, entering an undergrad art/photography program in the coming fall.

This is the first use I ever made of her camera - a classic "beaver shot..." - it is also the first nude I ever took of KK, her furry, hairy bush, little bitty titties, so petite and sweet. I was a terrible "photographer" then, but everyone starts somewhere, right?

I have about three dozen of these old Polaroids in my collection, spanning from about 1977 to 1991, when digital finally won out. I've probably stroked my cock a thousand times looking at this picture.

View attachment 1997128
Absolutely amazing. What a tight petite body and what a perfect bush. So hot to see a bush on a body like that

Reactions: Desejo de corno

View attachment 1997128
That does look delicious

So we love to post pictures related to the thread posted but often there is no context to the picture. So many pictures here are amazing and I find myself wanting to know more about what was going on or about to happen. I use my imagination but I would bet that the true story is often far better, I am guilty of not providing context as well and I am going to make an effort to do so. This thread is wide open on whatever picture you want to post be please add some information....as much or as little as you'd like but please do.

I'll start first.

From a few years back. We had been to a club celebrating and good friends birthday. The friend and her husband are also in the lifestyle so we let the wives have their fun flirting and dancing with plenty of guys. She loves to dance and looked so hot grinding with guys. She let them feel her up as she did the same to them. There was some heavy make-out sessions and of course the guys were buying lots of drinks. It was insanely hot to watch her go. In the end we were just there to have fun with our friends and we surely did. I took this picture at the parking deck as we were waiting on the Uber driver. Neither one of us was good to drive.

View attachment 1655593
She is a hottie, want to see more!

So we love to post pictures related to the thread posted but often there is no context to the picture. So many pictures here are amazing and I find myself wanting to know more about what was going on or about to happen. I use my imagination but I would bet that the true story is often far better, I am guilty of not providing context as well and I am going to make an effort to do so. This thread is wide open on whatever picture you want to post be please add some information....as much or as little as you'd like but please do.

I'll start first.

From a few years back. We had been to a club celebrating and good friends birthday. The friend and her husband are also in the lifestyle so we let the wives have their fun flirting and dancing with plenty of guys. She loves to dance and looked so hot grinding with guys. She let them feel her up as she did the same to them. There was some heavy make-out sessions and of course the guys were buying lots of drinks. It was insanely hot to watch her go. In the end we were just there to have fun with our friends and we surely did. I took this picture at the parking deck as we were waiting on the Uber driver. Neither one of us was good to drive.

View attachment 1655593
Here's an experience for you
When I got married to the exwife she asked me if it was OK to fuck the best man before I did after we had been married. We had already done some outlandish stuff in the past, but this sounded downright kinky. Ian, the best man, was not the type to go behind a mates back so it had to be planned carefully. He had mentioned in the past how Jen looked hot, but he didn't know about our extra sex activities.
We planned it to happen when the opportunity arose during the day. The evening event would take place just 100yrds from where we lived and the meal was about a mile away so after the meal the families and friends started to make their way to the venue. I told everyone I would meet them there, I saw the opportunity. I asked Ian to take Jen home to get changed while I greetedthe guests at the night venue, he agreed. They got to our home and poured them both a drink while jen started to undress, due to awkward zips and hooks Ian had to assist. Soon she was stood there in just her wedding underwear with Ian gawping at her. She walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a camera and asked if he would take some photos of her in the wedding undies. At first Jen said he was unsure, but she insisted they were for me and I would be grateful. He took a LOT of photos. She slowly started to strip, posing for photos as items came off. She said by the time she was knickerless, the bulge in his pants was very obvious. She walked over to him and unzipped his fly and button then slid his pants and undies down to his ankles. She said his bell end was covered in precum and was now dribbling down his balls. She sucked his cock clean, he has a very thick yet just 6" long cock (we used to play Rugby and took showers together). He must not of had sex for a while because he cum as she was sucking his purple head. She took off her bodice and asked him to fuck her. Ian was torn, so she told him that we had planned it so it was OK. He was fully naked in seconds he fucked her on her back with her legs around his ears then turned her over and fucked her very hard doggy style in both her holes. She told me he cum in her everywhere. They were missing for 2 hours and I had to call the house to tell her that the guests were asking for her, but I said she went for lie down so she could last the night. When she came in she was wearing a very short red dress with no underwear on. During the night I could see a clear substance running down the inside of her legs. I ended up taking her around the back for a quicky, adding my cum to Ians. we went home around 2am and I couldn't wait to fuck her in the same positions and places that Ian had done. Ian became a regular for a few years later until he eventually got married himself. These are the only photos of that night I have left now due to her burning 1000s of photos before we split

Attachments

• Picture 065 (1).jpg
    Picture 065 (1).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 062.jpg
    Picture 062.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Picture 061.jpg
    Picture 061.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 88
When I got married to the exwife she asked me if it was OK to fuck the best man before I did after we had been married. We had already done some outlandish stuff in the past, but this sounded downright kinky. Ian, the best man, was not the type to go behind a mates back so it had to be planned carefully. He had mentioned in the past how Jen looked hot, but he didn't know about our extra sex activities.
We planned it to happen when the opportunity arose during the day. The evening event would take place just 100yrds from where we lived and the meal was about a mile away so after the meal the families and friends started to make their way to the venue. I told everyone I would meet them there, I saw the opportunity. I asked Ian to take Jen home to get changed while I greetedthe guests at the night venue, he agreed. They got to our home and poured them both a drink while jen started to undress, due to awkward zips and hooks Ian had to assist. Soon she was stood there in just her wedding underwear with Ian gawping at her. She walked over to the cupboard and pulled out a camera and asked if he would take some photos of her in the wedding undies. At first Jen said he was unsure, but she insisted they were for me and I would be grateful. He took a LOT of photos. She slowly started to strip, posing for photos as items came off. She said by the time she was knickerless, the bulge in his pants was very obvious. She walked over to him and unzipped his fly and button then slid his pants and undies down to his ankles. She said his bell end was covered in precum and was now dribbling down his balls. She sucked his cock clean, he has a very thick yet just 6" long cock (we used to play Rugby and took showers together). He must not of had sex for a while because he cum as she was sucking his purple head. She took off her bodice and asked him to fuck her. Ian was torn, so she told him that we had planned it so it was OK. He was fully naked in seconds he fucked her on her back with her legs around his ears then turned her over and fucked her very hard doggy style in both her holes. She told me he cum in her everywhere. They were missing for 2 hours and I had to call the house to tell her that the guests were asking for her, but I said she went for lie down so she could last the night. When she came in she was wearing a very short red dress with no underwear on. During the night I could see a clear substance running down the inside of her legs. I ended up taking her around the back for a quicky, adding my cum to Ians. we went home around 2am and I couldn't wait to fuck her in the same positions and places that Ian had done. Ian became a regular for a few years later until he eventually got married himself. These are the only photos of that night I have left now due to her burning 1000s of photos before we split
Very hot. Mine got herself thoroughly fucked, on our wedding day, the morning before the ceremony. Walked the aisle with her pussy full and dripping.

The shots are very nice - late 70's - early 90's? She was quite the piece of ass... hope the break-up and later isn't painful. Mine is still with me after years of cheating, affairs and all sorts of fuckery. I'm glad of it.

She looks irresistible
If she would have been dressed like that in front of me it would be inviting me to sex . . . .

This goes WAY back. She was 28 years old (2001). We had just moved back to our hometown about 4 months earlier and even though she was in full slut-mode by then, she was still nervous about how things would change once word got out to all of our family and lifelong friends that she was fucking other guys. It was her birthday and I had arranged an extra surprise...a blindfolded gangbang. The rules were simple. She would remain blindfolded and her ears fairly well covered with music playing and they were all to not let her know who they were. Five were some of our good friends that we had known since we were kids and two were her coworkers.

I tied her to the exercise machine and blindfolded her just minutes before they began arriving. As they entered the diningroom she was waiting for them like this. She was so nervous/excited she was shaking. She knew she knew them and they knew her, but she was clueless as to who they were. For the next 1.5 hours they fucked her pussy and ass without mercy. They got to see the slutty side of her as she begged them to fuck her harder and deeper and tell them how much she liked it when they slapped her tits or pinched her clit while they fucked her ass. She orgasmed so much it was dripping on the floor. I had previously told all of them that she was fertile and not on birth control, so creampies were welcomed and preferred and they all obliged and unloaded in her.

To this day she doesn't know who the seven were, although she ended up fucking most of them anyway. However, they all kept their word and never told her they were one of the group.

Attachments

• import_1546985758778_31616.jpg
    import_1546985758778_31616.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 81
This goes WAY back. She was 28 years old (2001). We had just moved back to our hometown about 4 months earlier and even though she was in full slut-mode by then, she was still nervous about how things would change once word got out to all of our family and lifelong friends that she was fucking other guys. It was her birthday and I had arranged an extra surprise...a blindfolded gangbang. The rules were simple. She would remain blindfolded and her ears fairly well covered with music playing and they were all to not let her know who they were. Five were some of our good friends that we had known since we were kids and two were her coworkers.

I tied her to the exercise machine and blindfolded her just minutes before they began arriving. As they entered the diningroom she was waiting for them like this. She was so nervous/excited she was shaking. She knew she knew them and they knew her, but she was clueless as to who they were. For the next 1.5 hours they fucked her pussy and ass without mercy. They got to see the slutty side of her as she begged them to fuck her harder and deeper and tell them how much she liked it when they slapped her tits or pinched her clit while they fucked her ass. She orgasmed so much it was dripping on the floor. I had previously told all of them that she was fertile and not on birth control, so creampies were welcomed and preferred and they all obliged and unloaded in her.

To this day she doesn't know who the seven were, although she ended up fucking most of them anyway. However, they all kept their word and never told her they were one of the group.
That’s such an amazing story! She looks so good tied up like that too

Very hot. Mine got herself thoroughly fucked, on our wedding day, the morning before the ceremony. Walked the aisle with her pussy full and dripping.

The shots are very nice - late 70's - early 90's? She was quite the piece of ass... hope the break-up and later isn't painful. Mine is still with me after years of cheating, affairs and all sorts of fuckery. I'm glad of it.
Bang I'm the middle, 1986 we hot married and she was a nice sweet 18. We stayed together until 2004 after countless affairs, most of which I knew about, and one nights stands, some of which the guys that had sex with her described in detail what they did to her and where (one guy even described the freckle on one of her pussy lips so I knew he must have been there) she finally slipped up and said she fancied her cousin and waited to fuck him. I told her no because in my mind you don't fuck family. So she left and she did

Bang I'm the middle, 1986 we hot married and she was a nice sweet 18. We stayed together until 2004 after countless affairs, most of which I knew about, and one nights stands, some of which the guys that had sex with her described in detail what they did to her and where (one guy even described the freckle on one of her pussy lips so I knew he must have been there) she finally slipped up and said she fancied her cousin and waited to fuck him. I told her no because in my mind you don't fuck family. So she left and she did
We're well off that set of rails - not an open forum topic, PM/DM if you care to know more.

The "knowint, but her outright lying, and denying it" was the theme for so very long.