Excited about our first encounter!!

Hannah snyder

Female
Sep 21, 2021
Well my hubby and I are finally ready to take the plunge and get into being a Hotwife. I was a little nervous at first but I soon got over it once we started video texting then video chatting. He’s seems like an all around great guy we’ve chatted a few times on FaceTime and kinda had a masturbation session on there too which was really hott!! I’ve never done anything like that before and it was such a rush knowing my husband was in the other room while I just masturbated with our bull on the phone! FYI his dick was huge and I’m a little intimidated because I have a rather smaller vagina I guess. Well anyways we’re gonna meet halfway between in a major city at a busy location and then see where the night takes us. Wish me luck everyone I’m nervous 😬

Well my hubby and I are finally ready to take the plunge and get into being a Hotwife. I was a little nervous at first but I soon got over it once we started video texting then video chatting. He’s seems like an all around great guy we’ve chatted a few times on FaceTime and kinda had a masturbation session on there too which was really hott!! I’ve never done anything like that before and it was such a rush knowing my husband was in the other room while I just masturbated with our bull on the phone! FYI his dick was huge and I’m a little intimidated because I have a rather smaller vagina I guess. Well anyways we’re gonna meet halfway between in a major city at a busy location and then see where the night takes us. Wish me luck everyone I’m nervous 😬
amazing, would love to have a bit of video fund with u to

Что ж, мой муженек и я, наконец, готовы сделать решительный шаг и стать Hotwife. Сначала я немного нервничал, но вскоре перестал это делать, когда мы начали писать текстовые сообщения, а затем общаться в видеочате. Он кажется отличным парнем, с которым мы несколько раз болтали на FaceTime, и там тоже был сеанс мастурбации, что было действительно круто !! Я никогда раньше не делала ничего подобного, и было так спешить, зная, что мой муж был в другой комнате, а я просто мастурбировала с нашим быком по телефону! К вашему сведению, его член был огромным, и я немного напуган, потому что, я думаю, у меня гораздо меньше влагалища. В любом случае, мы встретимся на полпути в большом городе в оживленном месте, а затем посмотрим, куда нас приведет ночь. Пожелайте мне удачи всем, я нервничаю😬
Ханна привет! когда будет сообщение о том, как прошла ваша первая встреча?

Hannah hello! when will there be a post about how your first meeting went?

It is an wonderful experience ! I'm searching such to enjoy masturbating

Well done and enjoy