experienced person answer cuckold

Black Jack

my good friends finally accepted me as cuckold when my wife was making love, but she wants to be cuckolded while she is making love but if she wants to cheat she wants me to be involved, she doesn't want to cheat without me, she will just give a cunt anal to that bull, do you think it's right for me, she would choose the bull herself, now He left this choice for me.

Reactions: naturalcucky
I think she needs both and she can choose the bull. After all is done she needs cum kissimy. While do the clean up bull fucks her hole. Cheers
My wife is very outspoken but a bit conservative, still convinced her, I can't believe she really had the idea to cuckold me

Reactions: Bobrey
My wife is very sexy, I have been working for 2 years, she finally accepted but she wanted 3 sex, she said she would find the paint on her own, now she says bring the bull, I have doubts about it.
Show me a picture of your Sexy Wife....
If you’ve been working away for two years, she has probably been using a bull already....
He did not openly mention my friends. Could any of my friends have an eye?
I’m sure there will be giving her a lot of attention, especially if you’re not around 😉