This weekend ??

iamno1tou

Couple
My wife's possibly soon to be bull/lover is coming town this weekend and she has talked about going to his place, and she asked me what she should do if he makes a move. I told her you're in charge, if you feel like making his dream cum true they do it. If you don't then don't. So how to a encourage with out pushing? I know she want to do it for me, but I want her to enjoy herself.. that is the balancing act. We had some really good role playing and she was excited by my excitement and huge load. So I know she is interested but still reserve/hesitant.. thoughts comments advice,?

I would accompany my wife to his place or my preference invite him to our place. Have some drinks to relax and encourage them. Hopefully he will seduce my wife in front of me. I would give them space. Once he gets my wifes clothes off is when I would watch.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
The 1st time my wife wants it to be her and him alone and if she enjoys it she will consider having me join. She is on the fence if she will do it with him? How do I can her to indulge herself.?
She doesn’t want you around so she can fully submit to the Bull….
There’s no way she will be leaving without being fucked by him….
You should look forward to seeing your wife’s freshly fucked swollen pussy…
Hopefully with a Cum glaze 😈

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife's possibly soon to be bull/lover is coming town this weekend and she has talked about going to his place, and she asked me what she should do if he makes a move. I told her you're in charge, if you feel like making his dream cum true they do it. If you don't then don't. So how to a encourage with out pushing? I know she want to do it for me, but I want her to enjoy herself.. that is the balancing act. We had some really good role playing and she was excited by my excitement and huge load. So I know she is interested but still reserve/hesitant.. thoughts comments advice,?
You need to be more direct. When she asks you the next time, tell her to lay back and let herself be taken.
Tell her to tell him to not hold back. And if he was to pull out a condom she should take it away from him and throw it.