Wife needs/wants the real thing..

iamno1tou

Couple
My wife and I have made some progress this weekend, I think she is really coming around to the hot wife idea, we role played, and she was thinking of her ex/ bull it was awesome, she came so much, so i asked her to try a dildo, bigger than me but about the same as her ex, so we started and she said she didn't like it too hard/firm, she then said she needs the really thing, here is the problem, she only will consider, doing her ex, how do I get her to thing about doing some one she doesn't know, and have her still feel comfortable.? She is against looking at websites, that is my baggage with my ex. We were out this weekend and I tried her to go out and flirt but not really good prospects. so patience... I guess??

My wife and I have made some progress this weekend, I think she is really coming around to the hot wife idea, we role played, and she was thinking of her ex/ bull it was awesome, she came so much, so i asked her to try a dildo, bigger than me but about the same as her ex, so we started and she said she didn't like it too hard/firm, she then said she needs the really thing, here is the problem, she only will consider, doing her ex, how do I get her to thing about doing some one she doesn't know, and have her still feel comfortable.? She is against looking at websites, that is my baggage with my ex. We were out this weekend and I tried her to go out and flirt but not really good prospects. so patience... I guess??
TKe your time go.out with her dreesed ip..tell.her when she left to.go.to.the bathroom.a guy was checking her out he even hot up.to get s better look..Point him.out to her ,ask.her what she thinks about him.. Bring it up.when.you get home or in a day or two

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Okay that sounds interesting.. thanks
Try it you would be surprised how it might work.if she likes tondance tell.her go.put on the dance floor you dont feel.like dancing right now My if you get lost he will ask.her to dance while your in the bathroom and you stay gone for a while

• Love
Well we are in mid 50's not sure where a place like that would be.. if you know what I am saying? Like the idea..
Sime bettet upscale hotels ,like near airports or major corporate areas where slot of major corporations are that have hotels ,cicktail
Lounges. MY wife snd i will.gonthefe and just let things happen alot of business people yravel as wel.as locals that work.in the area but not necessarily live near by. You never know it could result in the ydo.of uou having some awesome sex and then you.could wind up.having a hotwife. That tells you im.going out to have a few drinks i will.be home if a few hours

doing ex"s is bad idea

Good luck

Yup, perseverance will pay off. The more relaxed and secure she is with it the better the experience.

Yup, perseverance will pay off. The more relaxed and secure she is with it the better the experience.
You are so.right the right place go out encourage her dress compliment her ..When.you are out tell her you saw A. guy checking her out
Then.make your self ger lost for a while go to the bathroom.etc it could lead to..maybe someone asks her to dance
.Then.if your there say it ok that its ok.you dont feel like dancing right now but go.ahead i know you love to dance if she accepts get lost for a little while.You couldin time wind up.with a hotwife

• Love
You are so.right the right place go out encourage her dress compliment her ..When.you are out tell her you saw A. guy checking her out
Then.make your self ger lost for a while go to the bathroom.etc it could lead to..maybe someone asks her to dance
.Then.if your there say it ok that its ok.you dont feel like dancing right now but go.ahead i know you love to dance if she accepts get lost for a little while.You couldin time wind up.with a hotwife

great advice,

I would want a deep understanding of why she wants her ex? Once understood their reasons, I would discuss why some aspects are hot and can be recreated with someone else. Also why some aspects which can be recreated (old feelings, old experiences) are dangerous and shouldn’t be recreated.