Experienced swingers Stag & Vixen Expanding activities

We made a list of challenges (took a list already made). some easy some difficult, some we will never do. We then made numbers on pieces of paper and they are in a grab bag. She actually drew a rather easy one to start......she has to go braless in a loose fitting shirt. She also goes away on business a few days this week, but she is way to busy to have any fun. I told her she doesn't have to wait until she pulls a number and that she should be topless or naked when the food she ordered to her room arrives.

We also made list of challenges. Each of us rated them from "likely to try" to "just a fantasy". Then if she lost a bet we would pick one to try. It started out with mundane things like go to a nudist resort for an hour. Pose for a nude photo. It progressed to go to a swingers club and watch the swingers and got more risque as we went. That was 10 years ago. I pulled the list up just now and we have tried everything and that grew into a lot more that we never even thought of. It all seems pretty tame compared to what we actually have done. I'm amazed at how my very conservative wife has morphed into an adventurous woman who will try just about anything.

We have a list of a different kind. Ours has around 60 things on it. She is filipina and I mentioned us having a quicky once and she had no idea what a quicky was. So I explained that, like, if you showed up where I work for lunch that we could find a place and fuck. You know relatively quickly. She got really really hot about that idea and said she would always wear a skirt without panties everywhere all the time so we could fuck anywhere and everywhere. I mentioned in the car or rest area and she got so excited and came up with about a dozen more places and said I need to make a list. We made a list. A big one. A bus train car limo taxi boat plane a movie theater store front yard backyard deck a dock at windows woods etc

What I discovered was that she loves the thrill of semi public sex. I can work with that. First she'll be wearing hot clothes whenever we go somewhere. Her favorite places are the theater, a window, the car, the front yard and the woods. Anyone seeing a pattern? She wants to be seen. By who? Women? Nope. Men. I can work with that. Told her I had a dream. Just made it up to hear reaction. We were at a theater and suddenly the movie changed to an X movie. Only 3 couples there and us all sitting inseparate places. She said, what were they doing? Said they were fucking. Her ..omg what about us? Me..we were too. Her..omg what else? Me..we could see them fucking and they could see us too. Her..omg what else? I said you were sitting on my cock facing the movie. Her..omg what else hun? Me..there was a single guy there and he was sitting close to us so he was intently watching us fuck. Her omg omg hun what else? Me..he was jerking off and you were watching him. Omg hun omg hun. Me.. then he came closer and she said she would be scared. N I said that was when I woke up.

We have a list of a different kind. Ours has around 60 things on it. She is filipina and I mentioned us having a quicky once and she had no idea what a quicky was. So I explained that, like, if you showed up where I work for lunch that we could find a place and fuck. You know relatively quickly. She got really really hot about that idea and said she would always wear a skirt without panties everywhere all the time so we could fuck anywhere and everywhere. I mentioned in the car or rest area and she got so excited and came up with about a dozen more places and said I need to make a list. We made a list. A big one. A bus train car limo taxi boat plane a movie theater store front yard backyard deck a dock at windows woods etc
That’s a HotWife in the making …
Show us some pics of your wife dressed for a quickie 😈

Reactions: Tof82