Exposing the wife where we live

I put myself in a situation where I was, "raped". At least that's what he thought he was doing.

He was very rough with me and I really liked it. I was lucky he didn't beat me or worse. He did slap me a few times. I'm also lucky I didn't get a STD.

I still fantasize about it.
I am very dominant and w/o a situation right now. I'll be glad to use you as rough as you can handle if you are local enough. I am shooting blanks and no STDs.

Reactions: Sergey723
I’m about to do something similar , told my wife I’m going to take a pic of her pussy and put a phone no on it , along with a message - tell me what you would do to me and leave it in various places including where she previously worked , where I suspect she has been fucked by one of the guys there and then play the messages to her while she plays with her vibrator / s , before the lockdown she expressed an interest in flashing / showing off so hopefully this might combine that and my interest in sharing her which she knows of but hasn’t acted on it , possibly hearing more men want to use her / fuck her and that I’m ok with it all might do the trick 😃

Heck I've shown clips of my girl in the middle of a sensual bj sesh from one of her hook ups before. My friends know full well how I proud I am of her that way. And she gets so turned on knowing that they've all seen her in that light. Best part is how I would catch my buddies staring at her when she stands up to fix her pants or something.

At work, some computers had erotic screensavers. On these machines, I copied some of my wife’s photos between the pictures. I really enjoyed it when my wife’s picture came out and I heard from my colleagues how exciting it was and that they wanted to fuck her. They wondered why this woman didn't see her face, and the rest did. :ROFLMAO:
These pictures were:

18268601.jpg18268635.jpg18268693.jpg18268751.jpg18268793.jpg18268815.jpg18268881.jpg

I’m sure most guys here love for other guys to see their wives naked. How many guys have shown naked pics of your wife to other guys in person? I’m no different, I get a huge hard on seeing other guys looking at my wife naked and not just her body but her face too, I love knowing that guys that know us have seen her naked and have naked pics of her.....recently I printed several naked pics of my wife and put them out in a public places and sat back and watched guys looking at them or put the pics in there pockets, even saw some take pics of them with their phones. The best was of a neighbor that knows us and comes over to our house on occasion and I watched him looking at them and taking pics of them. Here’s a pic of her pics laid out in the bathroom at the biggest gas station in our neighborhood.
This is very very close to one of all time favourite fantasies ... having this done to me with my knowledge or permission, having my exposure taken out of my control and being unable to stop it... I wrote a long and elaborate fantasy along this theme during my lockdown frustration

This is very very close to one of all time favourite fantasies ... having this done to me with my knowledge or permission, having my exposure taken out of my control and being unable to stop it... I wrote a long and elaborate fantasy along this theme during my lockdown frustration
This is one of my best fantasies as well. I have found my pictures on other sites but unfortunately most men won't take the time to spread them around.

While I have posted100 s of pics of my wife on the internet it is not personal like posting where others can see her. As we grew bolder and more comfortable in our lifestyle I placed a couple 5" X 7" photos of Elaine in a folding frame. If we had a male friend or two visiting us I sometimes changed out the innocent photo to a more revealing one. They were in plain view but not obvious unless you happened to look around. We had a basement bathroom with a door going out to the backyard where the pool was. When guy stopped by in the summer to use the pool and drink a beer we told them if they needed to use the toilet that was the best one as it had a tile floor and they didn't have to go thru the rest of the house. I usually had one framed pic in that area. Here is the innocent one and a couple of substitute pics i would insert.

It worked a couple of times. One guy talked to me away from the others and asked me if I knew I had left a topless photo of Elaine out in the open. I laughed and asked him if he liked what he saw. He grinned and said "Who wouldn't" I thanked him and went back to the pool. I told Elaine he had seen it and what did she think about him. She said she thought he was good looking and would try to check him out. I went to the bathroom and switched the pictures and moved it to a more obscure place. I asked him to see if he thought I moved the photo enough the other guys would not see it. The ladies used an upstairs bathroom so I did not have to worry about them seeing it. This is the photo I replaced the topless one with I scanned on my printer on regular paper. When I enlarge them they lose a bit of sharpness but still clear enough to be effective I think. View attachment 495930View attachment 495931View attachment 495932
Wow.... I find this idea so so exciting... I would love someone to swap out our framed family photos for ones exposing and showing me for what I truly am (deep down)

Reactions: Jon Day
I’m sure most guys here love for other guys to see their wives naked. How many guys have shown naked pics of your wife to other guys in person? I’m no different, I get a huge hard on seeing other guys looking at my wife naked and not just her body but her face too, I love knowing that guys that know us have seen her naked and have naked pics of her.....recently I printed several naked pics of my wife and put them out in a public places and sat back and watched guys looking at them or put the pics in there pockets, even saw some take pics of them with their phones. The best was of a neighbor that knows us and comes over to our house on occasion and I watched him looking at them and taking pics of them. Here’s a pic of her pics laid out in the bathroom at the biggest gas station in our neighborhood.
Lovely, yes I share my wife's photos.

Reactions: StanhopeBull81
We had family Christmas cards printed this year, with a typical 'happy family' shot but in fantasy it would have been should have been something crude, something unflattering and nasty to humiliate and embarrass me

Reactions: Jon Day
I was chatting to a guy on kik and we shared each others wives naked photos. We have now shared facial photos as well and I have a video of my wife to share of her masturbating. It makes me instantly hard doing it.

Reactions: StanhopeBull81