Exposing the wife where we live

Yes I do and she has as well. Gave some to a bouncer at a strip club once. Leave them in the mens room at bars, rest areas, hardware stores. Happy to do this now if in CO. Put them in the car when I take it in. Leave them in the car when I get a car wash.

Attachments

• amateur wife hot wifeScan000054.JPG
    amateur wife hot wifeScan000054.JPG
    582.8 KB · Views: 329
I showed nude pics of my wife to my younger brother. I have tried for years to get my wife to have sex with him but she just doesn't like him very much. I can tell by the way he looks at Kate that he thinks she is hot. I finally decided that he should at least get to see her naked.

I was showing him the pics on a laptop. I loved watching him look at my wife's tits and legs and ass as he slowly paged thru the pics. He loved her smooth shaved pussy-slit. I like that my brother now knows that my wife keeps her pussy smooth. I showed him dozens of photos. He kept talking about how hot Kate is and what an awesome body she has.

For weeks afterward, every time I thought about showing my brother those pics, my cock got stiff. I decided to expose my brother to the fact that we are a lifestyle couple. I called and asked him if he would like to get together and see some more pics of Kate. Of course he said yes. Before showing him more pics, I explained that we are 'swingers' and that Kate has been having sex with other guys for most of our marriage.

He was really surprised to hear that, which made me happy. We have always tried to be discreet, but you never know who might suspect something. He had no idea about our lifestyle. I showed him pics of Kate with several different guys, sucking their dicks and being fucked. He loved it. My favorite moment was when he mentioned that none of the guys with Kate were wearing condoms. It gave me the opportunity to tell him that my wife prefers the feel of a bare cock and that she loves feeing guys cum in her.

I love the way my brother looks at my wife now. Not only has he seen her awesome body completely naked, he has seen her sucking several other guy's dicks and being fucked by several other guys. I hope that he jerks off every time he thinks of Kate.

Was showing some pics from my phone of a friends cannabis grow to a buddy and he had the phone and was scrolling though the pics. I forgot I had a few nudie pics of CC on there from a trip to the nude beach and this one taken at an Ice House we frequent.
20130927_182611_LI.jpg
Saw him scrolling back and forth and I ask was something wrong, he smiled and said just this hardon I've got. Then he showed me what he found on my phone. I laughed and said I get a hard on taken them. He said we had been to that Ice House, I said yet, and he said wish I had been there that night.

I loved showing off Robin, both with pictures or videos and especially in person! I would ask her to flash her bare tits at guys, and I really loved it when she’d be sitting down, wearing only a short skirt with no panties on and would spread her legs apart, exposing her beautiful smoothly shaved pussy, and then she would turn directly towards a single guy, but in most cases, a group of guys. Sometimes she’d act like she wasn’t aware what she was doing, while other times she would make it clearly obvious. The guys would cheer and high five me and usually bought us a shot, a beer, or both! Anything was fair game when she was drinking, she was just plain wild and totally unpredictable. I absolutely love it when she gets that way! She totally lets go all her inhibitions and doesn’t care what she’s doing or who’s watching. She’ll kiss and kinda make out with total strangers, girls included. She starts dancing in a very suggestive manner, bumping and grinding backing up against guys, always resulting in the guy getting a hard on. She’ll start taking her clothes off and feeling herself up. That usually attracts too much attention, and to the disappointment of me and many of the other guys, she’s made to stop and we generally end up leaving, but not before she makes sure to give the valet, a very nice clear view of her now wet and slippery shaven pussy, as she takes her dear sweet time, legs spread wide open, with her skirt pulled up almost to her waist while her open legs are facing directly towards the valet and anyone else as they exit the club. Once she’s in the car, the clothes start coming off! She likes it when I get next to a semi, she’ll put both feet up on the dash and start playing with her pussy and tits, making sure the driver gets a perfect view. I’ll turn the inside lights on at night and she’ll position herself so her pussy is facing her passenger window and giving him a nice show. If it’s during the daytime, she’ll roll her window down and do the same thing. We’ve went through countless fast food drive-thru windows with her totally naked, sometimes she’s driving, and we always look for ones with younger guys working the window. Of course several other guys working make sure to come and have a look at her, we both just laugh!

Last edited:
I’m about to do something similar , told my wife I’m going to take a pic of her pussy and put a phone no on it , along with a message - tell me what you would do to me and leave it in various places including where she previously worked , where I suspect she has been fucked by one of the guys there and then play the messages to her while she plays with her vibrator / s , before the lockdown she expressed an interest in flashing / showing off so hopefully this might combine that and my interest in sharing her which she knows of but hasn’t acted on it , possibly hearing more men want to use her / fuck her and that I’m ok with it all might do the trick 😃
this is awesome....did you show a pic with her face clearly in view? has she been fucked by other guys since you guys were married?

This is very very close to one of all time favourite fantasies ... having this done to me with my knowledge or permission, having my exposure taken out of my control and being unable to stop it... I wrote a long and elaborate fantasy along this theme during my lockdown frustration
wow! very nice.....have you had this done? your pics out locally with your face clearly in view?