Exposing the wife where we live

I've done it, they are sent :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The first is simply titled 'As requested...' and is a picture of me, face in full view on a bed legs wide apart, red excited cunt showing, playing with my tits

The second is titled "Please! Please! I've made mistake delete my previous email without opening'

And I've selected two random recipients by scrolling fast through my contacts and selecting the first male after I've stopped. They will be going to Mr P an IT support person from work and Mr T, our local electrician, who lives less than 1 mile away

I've done it

This is what they will see if they choose to open the email (obviously the one I sent didn't have my face cropped off)... taken almost nine years ago but instantly recognisable as me (and in reality I haven't changed much)..... now going into fear and regret looking at this and realising what I've done, even if I am still excited

IMG_0708.jpg

I've done it, they are sent :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The first is simply titled 'As requested...' and is a picture of me, face in full view on a bed legs wide apart, red excited cunt showing, playing with my tits

The second is titled "Please! Please! I've made mistake delete my previous email without opening'

And I've selected two random recipients by scrolling fast through my contacts and selecting the first male after I've stopped. They will be going to Mr P an IT support person from work and Mr T, our local electrician, who lives less than 1 mile away
that is so awesome
wish I was on the receiving end of that email

Reactions: HotwifeTara
I've done it

This is what they will see if they choose to open the email (obviously the one I sent didn't have my face cropped off)... taken almost nine years ago but instantly recognisable as me (and in reality I haven't changed much)..... now going into fear and regret looking at this and realising what I've done, even if I am still excited

View attachment 519040
Bet you end up doing it again. And sooner or later you'll be giving some lucky recipient a taste

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Uk
I've done it

View attachment 519040
That's just fantastic. I bet you feel so good sending it.